2,976 posts in this topic

First, it was person of a moral character (basically i hadn't resided in the statesvmore than 3 years, they wanted a police clearance from my home countrt). Then it was birth certificate of my "husband". I couldn't margin his birth certificate. That's all.

Tonimk, your EAD was approved Oct 10th, that means it was approved about a month ago, you should have gotten it way before. Do you check your status online? I check it everyday and found out I was approved before my lawyer did.

Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

I didn't check online, he said congratulations u got approved on your work authorization whenever I receive I'll let u know to come in my office to pick it up. So I think I got approved on 11/10

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Mamaof3, If I'm not mistaken, you haven't received PF as well as biometric appointment, have you?

Thanks leilabird, I recieved PF and bio in August, the rfe for pictures on EAD slowed the process..

KLOVE got me thru...

Work authorisation approved.

File September 12th, 2014 (I-360, I-485, I-765 simultaneously)

Got receipt September 16th, 2014

Got Prima facie October 1st, 2014

Went biometric on October 20th, 2014

Got EAD Letter November 10th, 2014

Card is on the way

God is greater than man. So many people told me that I have a weak case. Continue to fight, have faith and believe. My Vawa friends hang in there as I was at deaths door with this situation but I have managed to defy the odds and the negativity from organisation such as Catholic Charities, Toro Law College, City Bar Justice Center NYC.

Now only waiting for i-360 and i-485 to be approved. Thank you Jesus have faith in God.

That's right only God has the final say he is the Judge of all judges!!!!! Congrats Cindy29

Filed: Timeline

My lawyer went to my infopass today but the officer that he talked to said that the officer that did my interview havent made a decision about my case,so she sent her an email and asked her to make a decision.l dont understand why someone would hold a case for 4 months without making a decision..this is just to frustrating..and that if l dont hear anything after 120 days then l can inquire again.....l mean seriously???? Thats another 4 months for Gods sake....Agh!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

My lawyer went to my infopass today but the officer that he talked to said that the officer that did my interview havent made a decision about my case,so she sent her an email and asked her to make a decision.l dont understand why someone would hold a case for 4 months without making a decision..this is just to frustrating..and that if l dont hear anything after 120 days then l can inquire again.....l mean seriously???? Thats another 4 months for Gods sake....Agh!!!

Are they really allowed to take 4mths to decide? don't they have a certain number of days, like 30days? This person is just a kill joy!! Missymd, i don't know what to say, just pray to God.. tk..

KLOVE got me thru...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.