2,976 posts in this topic

The new website case status online is good but the only drawback is where they give an date saying a decision will be made or we would hear something which isn't the case at all in most of the petitions filed and makes us more stressed and anxious about the outcome finally.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

The new website layout is weird, cos its new, and the dates are not the same with the old layout, e.g..old site said my case was received end of june, new site says received early july.. a couple of days difference. Maybe this one is more up to date..who knows? Have a great week guys.

KLOVE got me thru...

Filed: Other Timeline

i have my interview on the 17th of this month at the Newark field office. Has anyone been to Newark and what were your experiences like cause i am really nervous. Just wanted a few pointers and what to expect the dos and donts. any feedback will be appreciated.

Edited by samosa

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is well.

Ive been really busy with work and getting ready for school. And preparing going to see my grandma i havent seen in 18 years...

I see that VAWA approvals are getting approved fast like hotcakes.

That makes me happy, i waited over a year for myn,..

for those waiting, dont worry your time will come.

samosa dont worry, i was so nervous at the interview too. They mainly do the interview to make sure all the paperwork is fine and there are no errors. In my interview i was just asked my name, when i got married , when i divorced, when i entered the usa, criminal record, ( 1 dui and still got approved) why i got dui, and thats about it. After that me and the immigration officer started talking about where i grew up, animals. Vacation points.. i would like to go, we talked like friends and laughed.

Dont worry! ur approval is on its way!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Work authorisation approved.

File September 12th, 2014 (I-360, I-485, I-765 simultaneously)

Got receipt September 16th, 2014

Got Prima facie October 1st, 2014

Went biometric on October 20th, 2014

Got EAD Letter November 10th, 2014

Card is on the way

God is greater than man. So many people told me that I have a weak case. Continue to fight, have faith and believe. My Vawa friends hang in there as I was at deaths door with this situation but I have managed to defy the odds and the negativity from organisation such as Catholic Charities, Toro Law College, City Bar Justice Center NYC.

Now only waiting for i-360 and i-485 to be approved. Thank you Jesus have faith in God.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

i have my interview on the 17th of this month at the Newark field office. Has anyone been to Newark and what were your experiences like cause i am really nervous. Just wanted a few pointers and what to expect the dos and donts. any feedback will be appreciated.

Samosa, what is your timeline? how long from application to approval?

KLOVE got me thru...

Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Hi guys, my lawyer called me yesterday to let me know I get approved on my Work Authorization:)

15 August filed WaWA

15 September RFE

10 October Work Authorization get approved

Card on the way

Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

That you are person of good, moral character (generally, the Service requests police clearances from each locality in which you have lived for at least 6 months during the past three years)

The ask only one time for RFE or they can ask 3-4 times?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.