2,976 posts in this topic

I have received my receipts for all 3 only in 6 days after filing.

I know , mamaof3, only God knows what's going on with the cases :crying: . I was just wondering if it's an abnormal progression on my case. I guess I ain't very special eh? lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

lol..No u ain't :mellow: ... You have your receipt, then you are good. The waiting continues... You just gotta keep checking and praying they answer you asap.

KLOVE got me thru...

Timeline

Yes but my local office is backed up so it will be a few more months before my interview.

hi henry, when are you gonna update your timeline, so it shows your i360 approval too? we can only see ead approval.. TK

KLOVE got me thru...

Timeline

I filed the all I360, 756 and 485. It's been 2 months still didn't receive PF.

I believe people do receive PF though when they only file 360, don't they?

Leilabird, i just re-read your question, in regards to primafacie, not everyone gets one apparently, you might want to PM sandra or use the search box up on the screen to check old vawa posts. Bio appoint should have been sent out within 1 month, but maybe they already have your prints. I don't want to cause unneccessary alarm, ask Sandra why though.. Always remember all cases are different and these people in charge aren't as fast as we would like for them to be.

KLOVE got me thru...

:) will do. I appreciate you mamaof3

Just hang in there leilabird I'm on my journey 2yrs an 5 months now an still going......This journey is surely a test of patience an endurance....

Edited by Faithkeeper

Filed: Other Timeline

I have received my receipts for all 3 only in 6 days after filing.

I know , mamaof3, only God knows what's going on with the cases :crying: . I was just wondering if it's an abnormal progression on my case. I guess I ain't very special eh? lol

i have the same situation leilabird...well almost the same.Its been one month since i filed, got my receipts and nothing since then. Hoping to receive any response soon.

hi henry, when are you gonna update your timeline, so it shows your i360 approval too? we can only see ead approval.. TK

I am just on my phone now and It doesn't let me.

April 2014 I-360, I-765, and I-485 mailed.
May 2014 EAD Received

July 2014 1-360 Approved

Waiting for interview

Kimmra keep in mind if you submit l485 and your Vawa is denied you will be removed from the U.S. As far I remember your case is very weak,discuss with lawyer about filing AOS now.

Thank you very much Sandraj for alerting me. Actually i got a message from USCIS today, they asked for additional evidence. But don't know yet what the RFE is for. Need your help :(

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Kimmra probably they are asking proof of abuse or of bonafide marriage , or both . If they ask you to prove mental abuse then you need to attend some therapy (5/7 sessions)and get a psychological evaluation,as far I remember you filed based in mental abuse and you did not not submit a psychological evaluation,to prove bona fide marriage you need to show your intent when you entered into marriage. I can't help you further than that ,since you have a lawyer representing you . I don't know if you mailed the affidavit that you emailed me,if yes you have to discuss with your lawyer about it,because reading your affidavit I could not find anything regarding abuse .

There is a huge difference between unpleasant situations and abuse ,and in my opinion you had just a marriage that failed due irreconcilable differences .For me to help someone I need to believe 100% that the person suffered extreme cruelty or DV. DIscus with your lawyer the best way to answer the RFE. I wish you the best.

Kimmra probably they are asking proof of abuse or of bonafide marriage , or both . If they ask you to prove mental abuse then you need to attend some therapy (5/7 sessions)and get a psychological evaluation,as far I remember you filed based in mental abuse and you did not not submit a psychological evaluation,to prove bona fide marriage you need to show your intent when you entered into marriage. I can't help you further than that ,since you have a lawyer representing you . I don't know if you mailed the affidavit that you emailed me,if yes you have to discuss with your lawyer about it,because reading your affidavit I could not find anything regarding abuse .

There is a huge difference between unpleasant situations and abuse ,and in my opinion you had just a marriage that failed due irreconcilable differences .For me to help someone I need to believe 100% that the person suffered extreme cruelty or DV. DIscus with your lawyer the best way to answer the RFE. I wish you the best.

Ok ill do that, thanks alot Sandraj.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.