2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

You cannot change your address online if you filed VAWA or have an approved I360! You have to mail your change of address.

Hi Henry,

Has your case been transferred to the local office? Interview?

A country of Immigrants, that hates new Immigrants... Maybe if education was a right and NOT a luxury, it would be different.

Faithkeeper congrats!! When did you file your renewal? And did you file a fee waiver for that?l filed mine in august with fee waiver..am just trying to see why mine is taking too long..

I filed the end of July so roughly 3 months I did file a fee waiver and it was approved. I do hope you hear good news this week!!!

I didnt because my attorney insisted we wait until 90 days then he will check on it at the chicago office. Im sorry to hear you've been waiting that long. its time to do Infopass on your case. May God answer us speedily.

Yes bestnanny my interview was July 24th and im still waiting as well I revoked my lawyer so because of that they had to send my files back to NBC for it to be updated then send them back to the local office for the IO to Adjudicate. She sent them off (my sons and mines) on Sept 12th so its been a little over a month im hoping the files are back at the local office now Ive been trying to get an infopass to go check up on my case but the office has no dates available so this has me a bit anxious now and when I call uscis I cant get any info because its a vawa case.

I am just praying we all get good news soon.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Henry,

Has your case been transferred to the local office? Interview?

Yes but my local office is backed up so it will be a few more months before my interview.

April 2014 I-360, I-765, and I-485 mailed.
May 2014 EAD Received

July 2014 1-360 Approved

Waiting for interview

Filed: Timeline

Fathkeeper , praying we all hear good news soonest!!

Yes bestnanny my interview was July 24th and im still waiting as well I revoked my lawyer so because of that they had to send my files back to NBC for it to be updated then send them back to the local office for the IO to Adjudicate. She sent them off (my sons and mines) on Sept 12th so its been a little over a month im hoping the files are back at the local office now Ive been trying to get an infopass to go check up on my case but the office has no dates available so this has me a bit anxious now and when I call uscis I cant get any info because its a vawa case.

I am just praying we all get good news soon.

I485,360 and 765 have been filed August 19. The 3 receipts were received. No prima facie or bio appt. It's been well 2 months. Is it normal? Has anyone experienced the similar wait? Thanks in advance

Edited by leilabird

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I did not receive prima facie...but as soon I submitted my case within 10 days I did get RFE for Bonafide Marriage...submitted my rfe and it's 95 days and still waiting .

Casper54 did not receive prima facie because he filed only i360, I understand. you get PF when you file vawa,aos and ead together.

KLOVE got me thru...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I485,360 and 765 have been filed August 19. The 3 receipts were received. No prima facie or bio appt. It's been well 2 months. Is it normal? Has anyone experienced the similar wait? Thanks in advance

leilabird, to be honest, only God knows what is going on with our cases, I filed end of june, received receipts for all three filings, and nothing else. I did get an RFE foe ead application, because my lawyer forgot to put 2 passport photos in the filing. So currently waiting on when my ead will be issued and vawa approval. Atleast no RFE for vawa yet.. Fingers crossed. You should have your receipts now though, that's def not normal. How else do you track your case progression?

KLOVE got me thru...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.