2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Mamaof3 Lol!! Thanks for your concern.my lawyer just told me we have to wait till end of this month to make an info pass,its going to be 4 months since my interview..its 2 months since l sent my renewal EAD..

okay, goodluck with the infopass, I hope they respond ontime.. take care

KLOVE got me thru...

Good morning All have a great day I pray its one of good news an positive developments for us.

Finally got my renewal I765 two days ago my attorney who I revoked got it because my Change of Address wasn't updated. Yet again he tried to milk me of 1250.00 which I do not have God was with me he gave it to me an I left his office immediately!

Filed: Timeline

Hopeholder after my vawa was approved last july 2013,l filed my AOS and EAD end of august 2013 receipt was sep 3rd.anyway l did not receive my ead until november 20th but it was approved on october 27.l just renewed my ead this past august but havent received it yet..when l called the 800 number last week,the officer told me that if you file with a fee waiver,you have to add an extra month to your processing time,if ead takes 3mnths then add one more month..

Missymd, yout timeline and mine are very similar. My vawa was apptoved in August last year and i filed my i485 in september 2013.r. Went for my i485 interview august 6 and till date havent heard from them. I called to inquire about my ead which expired yesterday and was given the same response. Praying for us and all who are waiting.the hardest is waiting for a decision.not easy at all

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello everyone,

My vawa case is still pending but i would like to apply for my work permit and GC as my husband was a US citizen. But i don't know how to do that. My lawyer is going to help me only with my vawa. So wanted to know u you can tell me about what forms i have to fill and how and where to apply. Also they have my lawyers address for vawa so can i put my address for work permit and GC?

You can only receive an EAD after your VAWA I-360 is approved or you have filed an I-485.

Widow/er AoS Guide | Have AoS questions? Read (some) answers here

AoS

Day 0 (4/23/12) Petitions mailed (I-360, I-485, I-765)
2 (4/25/12) Petitions delivered to Chicago Lockbox
11 (5/3/12) Received 3 paper NOAs
13 (5/5/12) Received biometrics appointment for 5/23
15 (5/7/12) Did an unpleasant walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX
45 (6/7/12) Received email & text notification of an interview on 7/10
67 (6/29/12) EAD production ordered
77 (7/9/12) Received EAD
78 (7/10/12) Interview
100 (8/1/12) I-485 transferred to Vermont Service Centre
143 (9/13/12) Contacted DHS Ombudsman
268 (1/16/13) I-360, I-485 consolidated and transferred to Dallas
299 (2/16/13) Received second interview letter for 3/8
319 (3/8/13) Approved at interview
345 (4/3/13) I-360, I-485 formally approved; green card production ordered
353 (4/11/13) Received green card

Naturalisation

Day 0 (1/3/18) N-400 filed online

Day 6 (1/9/18) Walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX

Day 341 (12/10/18) Interview was scheduled for 1/14/19

Day 376 (1/14/19) Interview

Day 385 (1/23/19) Denied

Day 400 (2/7/19) Denial revoked; N-400 approved; oath ceremony set for 2/14/19

Day 407 (2/14/19) Oath ceremony in Dallas, TX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hello everyone,

My vawa case is still pending but i would like to apply for my work permit and GC as my husband was a US citizen. But i don't know how to do that. My lawyer is going to help me only with my vawa. So wanted to know u you can tell me about what forms i have to fill and how and where to apply. Also they have my lawyers address for vawa so can i put my address for work permit and GC?

you can file i765 and i485, if you check through the old posts under vawa part 5, i am sure you will find information on how to file it. If you cannot afford to pay the fees, you can also attach a waiver form to the filing, i believe the waiver form is i912w . Just comb through old posts on this forum. Goodluck!!

KLOVE got me thru...

Kimmra

You have to submit form I485,I864W,G325A,I693,I765,if you can't afford to pay Uscis fees submit form I912,and to receive updates of your case submit GG1145, documents showing bona fide marriage.You have to submit to Vermont.If you don t have medical exam done then do so and submit along with your I485,if you were arrested or had a restraining order against you ,certified copy of the Court deposition as well .

C(14) if you your case Vawa is approved under deferred action

C(31) if you have an approved I-360 without deferred action

C(9)if you have a pending I-485

DO NOT use more black pen to sign your forms or letter, use BLUE using blue they can distinguish an original document from a copy .

-Changing address in your AOS application use this AR 11 link, not the old one

https://egov.uscis.g...splayCOAForm. write down your previous address and your current address.

To change your address with VAWA UNIT submit a NOTARIZED letter with name, date of birth, current address, phone number, case number , because sometimes they do not update, email them as well. Using a copy of the notarized letter, write down a subject "Change of Address and email to hotlinefollowupi360.vsc@dhs.gov, but please submit by mail and email

To change address with VAWA UNIT it must be a NOTARIZED letter.

To change address regarding I=485 you have to file AR 11 online.

Filed: Other Timeline

Kimmra

You have to submit form I485,I864W,G325A,I693,I765,if you can't afford to pay Uscis fees submit form I912,and to receive updates of your case submit GG1145, documents showing bona fide marriage.You have to submit to Vermont.If you don t have medical exam done then do so and submit along with your I485,if you were arrested or had a restraining order against you ,certified copy of the Court deposition as well .

C(14) if you your case Vawa is approved under deferred action

C(31) if you have an approved I-360 without deferred action

C(9)if you have a pending I-485

DO NOT use more black pen to sign your forms or letter, use BLUE using blue they can distinguish an original document from a copy .

-Changing address in your AOS application use this AR 11 link, not the old one

https://egov.uscis.g...splayCOAForm. write down your previous address and your current address.

To change your address with VAWA UNIT submit a NOTARIZED letter with name, date of birth, current address, phone number, case number , because sometimes they do not update, email them as well. Using a copy of the notarized letter, write down a subject "Change of Address and email to hotlinefollowupi360.vsc@dhs.gov, but please submit by mail and email

To change address with VAWA UNIT it must be a NOTARIZED letter.

To change address regarding I=485 you have to file AR 11 online.

You cannot change your address online if you filed VAWA or have an approved I360! You have to mail your change of address.

April 2014 I-360, I-765, and I-485 mailed.
May 2014 EAD Received

July 2014 1-360 Approved

Waiting for interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.