2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi guys,

I filed my I360 08/10/14

I was for biometrics 09/09/14

I received letter RFE on 17/09/14

Do u know how long it's gonna take it to get approval my I360??

Please share if anyone knows. Tnx

Hey Tonimk, i360 is taking max 5mths to adjudicate, that what is says on the website. We all wished we knew when approvals would be, just be patient. Congrats to all recent approvals.

Hello everyone!

Congratulations to new approvals.

I want yo say thank you for everything.

I feel overwhelmed with all the support I am getting from this forum. Thank you for all the pms and kind words. IT MEANS EVERYTHING. I REALLY MEAN THAT!

wildwoodflower, keep the Faith!!

KLOVE got me thru...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Korea DPR
Timeline

Hey guys, thanks a lot for kind words. I still can not believe that my case was approved. I had no lawyer, and my only friend was this great forum!

Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

If u ask me it was for: That you are person of good, moral character ( generally, the Service request police clearances from each locality in which you have lived for at least 6 months during the past three years).

Hello All,

I am new here.

Any widow based filers are there here? If yes please PM me and share your experiences with me.

Thank you

Filed: Timeline

hopeholder5922323

If you moved since you applied for VAWA to a different state it will make it a little bit more difficult for USCIS to get it all together. If not it should be easier. I do not remember what's the usual process is for USCIS, but I would do the following (but I am not a lawyer and I maybe wrong): I would go to infopass to see where your 485 is (it is important to know where it is), and ask about I 360 - you see ideally Vermont sends 360 out within 60 days and USCIS most of the times handles everything correctly and in the end i360 and your old 485 must meet in NBC and then been sent to local office for interview, but that's ideally. My vawa was approved 11 months ago, and since i moved and i do too have an old vawa since then my poor file has been to many adventures. My lawyer even let my old office know that my 360 was approved, so they get everything together. From my experience, that is what i would do knowing what i know, i would figure out where my 485 and 360 are, if they are still separate one in vermont another somewhere else, let office that has 485 know that your vawa was approved (just in case), if at infopass nobody can tell you anything - I would send AILA request (through laywer must be around 250 dollars) to see what is going on. But do not worry prematurely, I am just warning what happened to me - I had to wait looooong, still waiting....i would not enjoy seeing anybody having that mess as well

lop

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Edited by hopeholder5922323

Filed: Timeline
hopeholder5922323

you are very welcome! again, its just my experience and i might be wrong with a lot of things (I hope if somebody notices they will correct)! But learning from my situation, first keep checking with infopass, second - AILA requests are pretty awesome! Good luck!

Filed: Other Timeline

If u ask me it was for: That you are person of good, moral character ( generally, the Service request police clearances from each locality in which you have lived for at least 6 months during the past three years).

It can take up to 60 days for a response, hopefully you will hear soon!

April 2014 I-360, I-765, and I-485 mailed.
May 2014 EAD Received

July 2014 1-360 Approved

Waiting for interview

New week ahead guys!!!

Praying all our questions will be answered this week and cases approved. Im waiting on a I485 decision for my son and I since July 24th I have an infopass this week hope I get good news........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Korea DPR
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am trying to prepare the I-485 right now. Can anybody please share, what other forms/documents I need to file along with that application.

Thanks guys, also what is the average waiting time for this adjustment of status process. I mean from the day you file I-485 till you get called for interview.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

This morning my lawyer tx me says if u have time stop by at my office...

I reply is it anything wrong?

But she didn't reply back, later around 2pm I stopped by her office and she gave me a big hug and hang in my green card,

Wow, what a surprise to me!

My vawa journey total takes almost 10 months to get my green card.

I was spent almost two months to prepared RFE or othwise might be even shorter...

My lawyer say I'm lucky even I just got married last year oct 2013.

So I will write down my timeline again for whole case and hope it can bring ppl who has same situation as me for your reference.

2013 oct : got married.

2013 nov 22 before thanksgiving Vawa case plus i485 application package sent.

2013 dec 24 got my EAD

2014 jan FP taken

2014 March 15 RFE required

2014 May 5 all RFE required sent.

2014 June 9 vawa approved.

2014 sep 4 AOS interviewed.

2014 sep 22 received GC.

Ps. One question: GC print out day was sep 12 2014 and expired sep 12 2024

10 years GC.

She mentioned I can apply citizenship after 3 years.

Hope it helps!

Edited by vista333

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

DODGETOWN YOU CANNOT submit I-485 now without having a motion filed to terminate your removal,and contact the USCIS Chief Counsel to join the motion.I answered your question before, but I remembered now that you are in removal,then my previous answer is not valid for you.

Do not screwed up your case again, I fixed once and it was approved, but I cannot fix it twice. DO NOT SUBMIT THE AOS now! File the motion first! Once the judge terminates the removal proceedings then file I-485.

This message is for everyone here! Folks you cant keep doing what you want without having knowledge of the Law or talking to a Lawyer,especially those in removal. I appreciate those that had Vawa approved with my help to let me know through pm that the case was approved,since i cannot recognize people through their nicknames.

Edited by sandranj

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.