2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Thank you sandra.

Yes I sent a notarized letter notifying them about my new mailing address and also a request to resend. But still now, no update online. Even my AOS package doesn't have any update. Not even a receipt notice.

I will go to infopass then..

Thanks again!

My VAWA Timeline

May 5, 2014 - Filed First VAWA

September 3, 2014 - Filed I485 and I765

September 7, 2014 - Found out USCIS administratively closed my i360 because US postal service sent my RFE letter back to Vermont

October 10, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment for i485

Sent USCIS to reopen case, scheduled infopass, wrote to ombudsman

November 4, 2014 - Filed Second VAWA

December 23, 2014 - i765 Approved

January 2, 2015 - Received i765 Card

January 5, 2015 - Applied for SSN

January 12, 2015 - Approval of second Vawa

Approval of second vawa took 2 months and 12 days! No RFE. God is great!

February 9, 2015 - I-485 File is transferred to NBC

May 5,2015 - Received Interview letter for I 485

May 14, 2015 - Interview date

June 22, 2015 - Received Welcome letter and Approval letter. Will receive Green Card within 2-3 weeks

TO GOD BE THE GREATER GLORY! AMDG!

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

wildflower despite you asked them to resend the RFE, ask infopass to ask USCIS again!You can ask the USCIS ombudsmen to inquire USCIS about the RFE.

I advise everyone that after sending a notarized letter communicating the new address,wait 10 days and go to infopass, most of the times they will inform the address wasn't update.

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

Iank Vermont transfers the Vawa cases maximum in 30 days after approval .. DID you inquire Uscis ombudsmen ? About your case? Did you call your congressman? If not, then it's time to contact them.

Sandra if they are supposed to transfer the case within 30 days where would i file I-765 to renew it? I filed it to VSC. Did I have to file it somewhere else? Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have my interview in less than two weeks. Im so excited that this nightmare could be over soon butso nervous that something could go wrong. I don't have any red flags in my case but you never know who you are going to get as an immigration officer. I feel like my life is in their hands right now!

VAWA

February 10, 2014 - NOA1 for I-360, I485 and I-765

March 14, 2014 - Biometrics

April 4, 2014 - Approval of I-360!

May 14, 2014 - Approval of EAD

June 23, 2014 - I-485 transferred to NBC

August 7, 2014 - Put in service request

September 23, 2014 - Interview - approved!

October 4, 2014 - Green card received

Total time:7 months 25 days

I have my interview in less than two weeks. Im so excited that this nightmare could be over soon butso nervous that something could go wrong. I don't have any red flags in my case but you never know who you are going to get as an immigration officer. I feel like my life is in their hands right now!

Go with God he brought you this far he will see you through!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

Wow!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Xayot!!!!

My VAWA Timeline

May 5, 2014 - Filed First VAWA

September 3, 2014 - Filed I485 and I765

September 7, 2014 - Found out USCIS administratively closed my i360 because US postal service sent my RFE letter back to Vermont

October 10, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment for i485

Sent USCIS to reopen case, scheduled infopass, wrote to ombudsman

November 4, 2014 - Filed Second VAWA

December 23, 2014 - i765 Approved

January 2, 2015 - Received i765 Card

January 5, 2015 - Applied for SSN

January 12, 2015 - Approval of second Vawa

Approval of second vawa took 2 months and 12 days! No RFE. God is great!

February 9, 2015 - I-485 File is transferred to NBC

May 5,2015 - Received Interview letter for I 485

May 14, 2015 - Interview date

June 22, 2015 - Received Welcome letter and Approval letter. Will receive Green Card within 2-3 weeks

TO GOD BE THE GREATER GLORY! AMDG!

My green card on my hand , I feel free . Thank you everyone and good luck on your case , brother and sisters

Congratulations God bless you as you begin again!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.