2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hypnos my post it does apply to giveusfree at all, and I mentioned that before.

You did not mention that you were answering giveusfree question, you mentioned it's always free,because of that I explained about stolen,lost or damaged EAD.

Filed: Other Timeline

Sandranj after vawa approved . I send my I-485 and receive my receipt notes .On may 8 2014 but still I don't receive my ABC biometric date and time . What do you think ? How long I have to wait or Do I have to making call or just wait more thank you

Just wait it will come. Unless you changed addresses and did not tell them.

Sandranj after vawa approved . I send my I-485 and receive my receipt notes .On may 8 2014 but still I don't receive my ABC biometric date and time . What do you think ? How long I have to wait or Do I have to making call or just wait more thank you

Just wait it will come. Unless you changed addresses and did not tell them.

April 2014 I-360, I-765, and I-485 mailed.
May 2014 EAD Received

July 2014 1-360 Approved

Waiting for interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone ...so I heard that you're supposed to apply to renew your ead 90 days before it expires and I did. In less than 2 weeks I got an email from USCIS saying that my petition for employment authorization was approved and my card is being produced. I was surprised... is this normal ?? for people who are renewing their ead.

I hope everybody is doing well ..enjo the weather :)

If only I could just get a interview I been waiting 3 months since I applied for 1485. My case is still at it NBC.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello everyone, has anyone of you applied for automatic status email or text? I read it and it has a lot of conditions like: they can share our info with anyone( i understood this way let me know if i am wrong) its not confidential ??

Please let me know how to get automatic messages about your case . Thank you very much.

Timeline

Biko is recommended to submit all documents proving bonafide marriage,plus copy of marriage certificate ,copy of your birth certificate and respective translation, divorce decree if you have,copy of your husband passport or copy of his birth certificate if he is american. I saw cases that some people did not submit anything besides form I-485 and the cases were approved, and I saw other cases they got an RFE to submit what i just mentioned, then if you do not want more delays in your case, in case they want these documents, then submit the documents along with form I-485.There is no need to submit documents/proof regarding the abuse ok.

Filed: Timeline

Sandranj My I485 was transferred to Vermont "to expedite process," There was spring 2013 priority date on my 360 approval. It has been seven months already since it was approved. Also they are not issueing me a new EAD, it has been over 98 days now. Do you think I have anything to worry about?

Also for some reason my 360 defined me as class IB-1, petitioner filed from abroad, do you think it is a mistake? I have not travelled...

Timeline

lop are you married to a green card holder?if yes then you have to wait a visa number become available in order to have your interview set up, but if your husband/wife of a US Citizen then probably you will have interview soon.The AOS may take 5/9 months at the NBC. You can set up an appointment with infopass to ask see what's going on with your case.Your applied for EAD over 90 days then you can ask to expedite now, they do not handle anything over the phone regarding Vawa filers., go to infopass

Timeline

lop are you married to a green card holder?if yes then you have to wait a visa number become available in order to have your interview set up, but if your husband/wife of a US Citizen then probably you will have interview soon.The AOS may take 5/9 months at the NBC. You can set up an appointment with infopass to ask see what's going on with your case.Your applied for EAD over 90 days then you can ask to expedite now, they do not handle anything over the phone regarding Vawa filers., go to infopass

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

If a fee has been paid for an I-485 then all EAD and AP applications either submitted concurrently with it or afterwards are always free. You would simply enclose a copy of the NOA for your I-485 with the AP or EAD application to show that you paid the I-485 fee, and so there would be no charge for your I-131 (for AP) or I-765 (for EAD).

Hypnos if the fee for I-485 was waived, do you have to pay for ead and ap in that case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.