diws143

How many days does it takes to get the NOA1?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Everyone goofy.gif

This is a repost posted by my fiancee and I wanted to have more insights and inputs from you guys who has more experiences than me and my fiancee.

Sharing your thoughts and experiences is greatly appreciated and will surely helps as I am getting anxious on where our packet now is. Thank you so much.

BTW, I (woman) is from Philippines.

Posted Today, 11:01 AM

Hello all, first post on my visa journey. I sent out my I129F petition via first class mail on 01/06. As of today, 01/19, I have yet to receive a text or email that it was received. Also the $340 check has not been cashed. In hindsight of course I should have used registered mail with signature to make sure it was delivered. Should I be worried at this point that I have not heard anything from USCIS and if so is there any path to contact them to find out what is going on?
Mahalo -Dan

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline

Since the check was not cashed they did not received it. Gave it some time. I Fedex my husband package on the 1/2/2014 and because of the snow storm they did not received in until 1/6/2014. The check was cashed on 1/8/2014. Received NOA 1/11/2014

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

You really only need to make one post per topic, please.

They seem to be slow right now with processing the influx at the intake facility. If you sent it regular postal mail without confirmation, then I am not sure there is a way to know if it arrived. You will just have to wait it out a little longer. If you still hear nothing, you can call to try and inquire about it. Someone just recently was waiting and waiting without hearing anything and it was discovered that their petition was being returned to them for paying the wrong fee amount.

I filed my application at a Lockbox facility over 10 days ago and have not received a receipt notice. Who should I contact?

• Email us at Lockboxsupport@dhs.gov. Include the form number, receipt number (if known), applicant name and mailing address. Do NOT include A-numbers or social security numbers in e-mails; or
  • Call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

http://www.uscis.gov/forms-filing-tips

~ Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Case Filing and Progress Reports - topic is filing/case status ~

Edited by Jay-Kay

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

That's great news!!!

Now prepare yourself for the next wait, it will likely be longer than the wait for NOA1. :clock: Remember that it is a marathon, not a sprint.

Good luck on your visa journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.