fadouasalam

please help I receive RFE about my CG

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guyz I have been waiting 6 months to hear about my vreen card petition today I git I request for evidence from USIC

I came here as k1 visa and I applied for green card as it should be today they told that they need

Submit a completed medical examination form I 693 and suplement A (vaccinations) from an approved USCIS civil surgeon the exam must be in a sealed envolope and have the medical office stamps

I did my medical exam on my country before I came and I sent the vaccination documentation worksheet the doctor he gave me I srnt in on my package

I dont understand what they need more please someone help me dont want it to be dinied

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

You either didn't have all the required vaccinations or your doctor didn't fill it out correctly, all you can do now is make an appointment with a civic surgeon and get the completed I693 (you can print it and fill out the personal details to bring for the vivil surgeon to omelet), they aren't supposed to need the medical examination if your examination abroad was less than 12 months ago but instead of trying to argue with them I would just comply and get the full I693 completed and sealed then send it in.

Timeline

Yes I know but I filled for my green card 2 months after I came n its still not 1 year pass for my vaccination and I did sent with my package DS3025 and now they nedd it I dont understand

Were your I-693 completed outside of US?

I might be completely wrong, but it seems to me that you it can only be completed by a US certified surgeon, an MD in US. Hence the request.

I found a certified surgeon through uscis website (I think you can find the link in the instruction to fill out I-693). I was asked to bring my passport and vaccination record to be assessed by the doctor. He filled out the form and gave me a sealed envelope, which I later sent with my I-485.

Byt, as I said, I might be wrong:(

June 2013 - I-130 sent from overseas

January 2014 - applied for AOS/AP/EAD

March 2014 EAD/AP and I-130 approved

May 2014 - AOS approved

Timeline

I did complete the vaccination beforr my interview and I sent the DS3025 with my package I still have another copy of the DS3025 I think you are cause I read many pll that happened for them n they got RFE and they did what yiu just said now they call the civil surgeon and they fax theire form DS3025 and fee of 25 $ they signed the form I 693 and dated n they handle them the sealted envolop

Well im gonna call some doctors tomorrow and will figute it out

Hope im not going to do again the full vaccination exam

Thank you soo jannapa I appreciate it and good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sometimes the USCIS loses your medical documents from your K-1 exam. What exactly does your RFE say?

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Were your I-693 completed outside of US?

I might be completely wrong, but it seems to me that you it can only be completed by a US certified surgeon, an MD in US. Hence the request.

I found a certified surgeon through uscis website (I think you can find the link in the instruction to fill out I-693). I was asked to bring my passport and vaccination record to be assessed by the doctor. He filled out the form and gave me a sealed envelope, which I later sent with my I-485.

Byt, as I said, I might be wrong:(

They had a medical abroad for the K-1 visa by a panel physician. They do not use the I-693. That is only used by civil surgeons within the US. Their medical forms are DS forms. Someone that is adjusting from a K-1 does not need to complete another medical if they had their K-1 medical exam abroad within a year of filing for AOS.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

It pass 9 months about my medical exam Idid it on 04/12/13and when I came on US on 05/12/2013 I sent my package on 07/20/2013 it was everything smooth n they sent me on november waiver interview case that I might not have interviee today I receive RFE about I 693 they want a sealted envolop of the medical examination

I did give it on d border n I just send the DS3025 on AOS package I dont know what todo

Should I do it again and it still didnt pass 1 year about my vacc exam??

I still have another copy of the form DS3025??

Any suggestions

Timeline

Can you block out personal information and upload an image of your RFE here? Or type out exactly what the RFE says?

I understand that you handed over your sealed envelope with medical forms in it at your POE. However, unfortunately sometimes they lose/misplace your medical files. It has happened to people before.

Timeline

Well, the lovely new notifications are more vague now. It doesn't state WHY they need the I-693 medical form from you. Unfortunately, you will probably just have to go ahead and do a new medical and give them the I-693 they are asking for. Unless someone with better information comes along with a different way for you to handle this RFE.

You can call the USCIS and ask to speak to a tier 2 immigration officer about your case. See if they can tell you why they are asking for a new medical exam when you already had one within the year for your K-1.

Timeline

I called and I was waited for 2 hours on hold well I filed for infopass 16 days from now I hate uscis I swear I just did my vaccination exam 9 months now and do it again..thats unfair some ppl I read they just go to civil surgeon with the form DS3025 and they transcribed the form I693 from form to another n they just par 25 $ and the dictor did it an sealed envoloped and explained that this person is completed the vacc exam before 1 year complete

Thank you soo much

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I believe that 50% of GC applicants have to go to the civil surgeon, as three of us all brought Filipino wives to the USA, two of us had no cival surgeon, one did, but it was just for a ""flu shot"" not a complete physical, and like others say, it could be a mistake in the vacinations report.,.,. just find a civil surgeon, call them, tell them what you need, is just verify your documents, as you had your physical 9 months ago, it is their rules, WE just play by them!!!

They will seal the paperwork, just send it to where you need to, and you will be fine!

Filed: Timeline

Fiancé arrived in 2010 on a K1. After marrying and applying for AOS, we were also told here not to see a civil surgeon. However, I didn't feel comfortable with those saying yes and those saying no, so we decided to see a civil surgeon anyway. It's a good thing we did, as he was missing a shot and therefore we didn't receive that dreaded RFE so many get.

Edited by foreverwaiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.