info4need

k1 visa fraud with picture proof

25 posts in this topic

Please read this 1st post on how to report fraud to USCIS:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/439326-reporting-fraud-to-uscis/?p=6341467

You have to make an infopass appointment with your local USCIS office to speak to on-duty FDNS officer.

Collect all your I-129F forms, NOA1, NOA2 (the beneficiary Alien#) and take them with you to the USCIS office.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Timeline

Here is my sad story. I am writing this letter to USCIS. Can sombody tell me what address to send this letter? I also plan to send this to the embassy in her country. Anything else i need to do?

I petitioned Fiance visa K1 for my ex-fiancé. After 8 months the petition was approved and she got the visa after interviewing at the embassy in mid June 2013 . Her visa was good for 6 months until December 2013. After getting the visa, she broke up with me and I was not able to communicate with her further. I assumed that she will let the visa expire or I hoped she would contact me back before her visa expires in mid-December. However, I recently found out that she got engaged with a different person from the USA. This person flew to her village and got engaged with her. She then came with this person to the USA using my petitioned Visa.

I found out about it through Facebook. She had me blocked but I was able to go to her brother profile and saw the pictures. The person she is living with now is called xxx. His facebook profile had publicly posted all their pictures. They live now in New, York at this address:xxx

I am writing to you to lift my responsibility from her. She entered USA using my petitioned visa never intending to marry me or even contact me. Instead she is living with a different person and never tried to contact me.

Below are the pictures I was able to download from their facebook profile. The man with her in the pictures is not me. The engagement pictures are in her house in xxx. The rest are in the USA (California and New York). Those pictures had upload dates between November and December 2013. My assumption is they entered the USA early November.

OP, if time permits you should share details of this relationship so that others can learn from the pitfalls.

Good luck in the future.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

Here is my sad story. I am writing this letter to USCIS. Can sombody tell me what address to send this letter? I also plan to send this to the embassy in her country. Anything else i need to do?

I petitioned Fiance visa K1 for my ex-fiancé. After 8 months the petition was approved and she got the visa after interviewing at the embassy in mid June 2013 . Her visa was good for 6 months until December 2013. After getting the visa, she broke up with me and I was not able to communicate with her further. I assumed that she will let the visa expire or I hoped she would contact me back before her visa expires in mid-December. However, I recently found out that she got engaged with a different person from the USA. This person flew to her village and got engaged with her. She then came with this person to the USA using my petitioned Visa.

I found out about it through Facebook. She had me blocked but I was able to go to her brother profile and saw the pictures. The person she is living with now is called xxx. His facebook profile had publicly posted all their pictures. They live now in New, York at this address:xxx

I am writing to you to lift my responsibility from her. She entered USA using my petitioned visa never intending to marry me or even contact me. Instead she is living with a different person and never tried to contact me.

Below are the pictures I was able to download from their facebook profile. The man with her in the pictures is not me. The engagement pictures are in her house in xxx. The rest are in the USA (California and New York). Those pictures had upload dates between November and December 2013. My assumption is they entered the USA early November.

Seriously she cannot play with your feelings this way and the thing is that she has to be deported.We go through a lot knowing that the person we are petitioning for truly loves us.

11/11/2013:I-129F sent:(VETERAN HOLIDAY)

11/12/2013:1-129F Received(UPS Notification)

11/15/2013:NOA1 Received a text and email

11/17/2013:NOA1 HARD COPY RECEIVED

11/22/2013:Alien number changed#(Received a text and an email)

02/03/2014: I-129F RFE(s)

02/05/2014:I-129F RFE(s) Hardcopy Received

02/10/2014:I-129 RFE(s) sent

02/13/2014:I-129F RFE(s) Received Package.(Received a text and email notification)

02/18/2014:NO2A Test and emai

03/07/2014:NVC Recieved.

03/11/2014:NVC Left

03/15/2015:Consulate Recieved.

03/18/2014:Package 3 Recieved

03/19/2014:Package 3 Sent.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

She will be out of status and wont be granted a gc since no marriage occurred or cannot adjust her status. Even if she would apply for future adjustment, this would show up and would be basis for denial. Nevertheless, it would be wiser if you report this matter to USCIS ASAP to protect her possible victim in the future or give her a lesson.

I hope that with this experience, you would be wiser next time if in case you will find a new love in the future. But then again, how would we really know the real intentions? Even if you ended up marrying her, she would still do the same. Its just that shes stupid she did that awful thing and listened to whoever advised her to do so. I guess this is karma already.

Goodluck and hope you will be able to move on, a much a stronger person.

Edited by aurpol

N-400 process

03/03/16 Submitted N-400 application and docs
03/09/16 USCIS ackn rcpt (txt, email, and NOA1) and chk cashed
03/29/16 Biometrics (walked in - orig date 04/05/16)
04/04/16 In Line for an Interview (txt, email, and checked case status)

05/16/16 Scheduled for an Interview (Case Status Online)

05/20/16 Received I/L
06/24/16 Interview date (PASSED)
07/20/16 Oath-taking at LACC ( I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am opening up a pool on the date she shows up at his door with the story " oh baby, I made a mistake. Let's get married now."

Dude, stay strong. Think with your head, not your heart.

My question is this, when did she stop communications?

That is when I would have contact ICS and reported it. That way when she tried to enter the country, they would have denied entry.

Remember, a visa DOES NOT guarantee entry. If something comes up between the date of issuance and the date of arrival, guess what, boom FLAG.
Sorry, I cannot allow you entry. You will have to return back.

Please keep in mind that some dates are only known after receipt of another document.
For example, the USPS Form 3811. The stamped receiving date was not know until the original Form 3811 was received on 07/13/2013 1:30 p/m CST.

07/05/2013 3:07 p/m CST I-129F pouch tendered to United States Postal Service in Houston, TX
07/09/2013 UNKNWN USPS Form 3811 / Signiture Receipt Card / Stamped and Received at USCIS Dallas Lockbox *
07/09/2013 UNKNWN USCIS / WEB SITE / receives petition and mails notice
07/12/2013 UNKNWN I-129F Check Presented to bank for payment
07/12/2013 2:51 p/m CST Text Message Received / G-1145 / I-129F Form / VSC - Documents sent to VSC
07/12/2013 2:51 p/m CST Email Received Received / G-1145 / I-129F Form / VSC - Documents sent to VSC
07/12/2013 UNKNWN I-129F Check coverted to ACH Payment to USCIS DALLAS PAYMENT
07/13/2013 1:30 p/m CST USPS Form 3811 / Signiture Receipt (GREEN) Card received from USCIS Dallas Lockbox *
07/13/2013 4:24 p/m CST USCIS / WEB SITE / Set up user account to track case status / https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/logon.do
07/15/2013 4:24 p/m CST USCIS / WEB SITE / Indicates "ACCEPTANCE"
07/16/2013 7:30 p/m CST USCIS / WEB SITE / Log in to check site / Indicates "INITIAL REVIEW"
07/17/2013 UNKNWN I-797C, Notice of Action (NOA1) / Received in mail today. (Notice Date : 07/11/2013, VSC) (Stamp date on envelope : 07/15/13)

* Advising case has been opened.
07/18/2013 8:31 p/m CST Email Received / USCIS / Advising Alien Registration Number has been changed
07/18/2013 8:35 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

07/18/2013 8:31 p/m CST Email Received / USCIS / Advising Alien Registration Number has been changed
07/18/2013 8:35 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/07/2013 6:45 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/07/2013 6:47 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/07/2013 7:00 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/09/2013 6:30 p/m CST Email Received / USCIS / Case has been transfered from VSC

08/09/2013 UNKNWN I-797C, Notice of Action (NOAT) / Rcv'd in mail (Notice Date : 08/06/2013, VSC) (Stamp date on envelope : 08/07/2013)**

** Advising that the case has been transfered from VSC to TSC

08/09/2013 7:30 p/m CST USCIS / WEB STIE / Logged in to check site / Indicatted "INITIAL REVIEW

08/26/2013 8:45 p/m CST Email Recieved / USCIS / On 08/26/13, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

08/26/2013 8:47 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/26/2013 8:48 p/m CST USCIS / WEB STIE / Logged in to check site / Indicatted "POST DECISION ACTIVITY"

08/27/2013 7:15 a/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/27/2013 7:15 a/m CST Email Received / USCIS / On August 27, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing.

08/29/2013 UNKNWN I-797C, Notice of Action (NOA2) / Rcv'd in mail. (Notice Date : 08/26/2013) (Stamp date on env. : 08/27/18) / Advising i-129F has been APPROVED.

09/05/2013 UNKNWN Phone Call to NVC / Petition received and MNL Number issued

09/06/2013 15:58 EST Documents shipped out via DHL AWB 8774193982 ( http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/302190-dhl-tracking-from-nvc-to-us-embassy/ ) EXCELLANT

09/09/2013 10:45 MNL Documents rcvd at Embassy signed for L Bernardion

Summary : Date mailed : 07/05; Docs rcv'd USCIS : 07/09; NOA1 issued : 07/11; NOA2 issued : 08/26, NOA2 rcv'd in mail : 08/29; NVC Rcv'd : 09/05/; MNL Emby rcv'd docs : 09/09

Total Number of Days : 67 days (Mailing date of I-129F at U.S. Post Office to Receipt of documents in Manila Embassy)

Projected Dates (Not Actual Dates) : Based on research on VJ Website, other members statements, and documents going to VSC Service Center
07/18/13 : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between December 11, 2013 and December 24, 2013

Filed: Timeline

Yes another immigration romance scam! Why am I not surprised?

What was her country of origin? Poor? Communist?

I would definitely send letters and evidence to USCIS, ICE, and FDNS.

Make sure you include her name, DOB, WAC#, and you should have her A# too from her I-129F approval you received.

Frauds should not be allowed privileges and welfare benefits on the backs of US citizens' taxes.

I will do that. In fact, I am taking the day off tomorrow to call ICE and send the letter to USCIS. She is from a former communist country and she is from poor family. I didn't report this early because i was hoping she would come here and contact me but once I discovered last month that she is already here and with a different man I emotionally collapsed. I just regained my senses and decided to take action and report her.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.