Tango777

CEAC say # 1 AP, # 2 Ready ?

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

So my fiancee had her appointment a few days ago and after 2 minutes the agent said she needed to get her daughters birth certificate. We never applied for her daughter and her daughter is not coming, but, when they sent the NOA2 to my house in the U.S., her daughters name was on there as a traveler along with my fiancee's. I didn't think much of it at the time. So, my fiancee gets a 221g that says mail in her daughters BC with my fiancee's passport by registered mail. The CEAC site was down yesterday ,at least for me. Now it has two lines, # 1 says AP, # 2 says Ready. I'll try to attach a photo. I emailed them yesterday to explain, no reply as of yet. I wonder if the two lines mean my fiancee and her daughter or if it means my fiancee is ready?

post-148723-0-42978800-1389356696_thumb.png

Edited by Tango777

Timeline

Hi Slowlyman, well the only place I can find where I had to list the kids (20 and 22 now, daughter is 20) is on the 129F and I don't see anywhere to say if they're traveling. The hoot is, I don't think her daughter even has a passport. Is there another doc where you list traveling with them? Also last time I emailed to CEAC, they emailed back the next day. This time I emailed very early Friday BKK time and now they're gone for the weekend. Anyway, my financee already mailed her pp and the bc. Thanks - Tang

Edited by Tango777

Timeline

Hi All, yeah, I looked up our DS-160 and it is good. Just a mistake of thinking her/our daughter is traveling. Hope it gets sorted out this week as I have a few air tickets already lol, no worries, money can go but not my gf!

Timeline

So my fiancee mailed by Post Office last Friday her passport and the BC to the Embassy so now 7 days have passed and no word from the Embassy. I wish they would let me know because if they don't have it by now I am about to tell my Financee to get a new passport and BC for her daughter. They did email the day after she mailed it and said it would be ok if we just scanned and emailed the docs. Oh well too late now. Also they probably would still need to get their hands on the passport I guess unless the visa could be mailed. The passport and docs were sent registered mail and the P.O. said it should arrive overnight.

Timeline

Hi Slowly - I tried calling a few times earlier, the 800 numbers are undialable, I did call the main number and she just told me to email the consulate which is fine with me, they always reply back pretty quick. She does have the receipt so she can at least go up to the PO and ask how mail is going during the protests. Thanks to all you folks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.