acabrera7186

January 2014 Filers

584 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Exactly the same dates as ours :-)

We should keep in touch with our progress.

Received this email last night:

Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS Texas Service Center for processing. Within 7-10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number SRC**********. With the official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) you may visit www.uscis.gov where you can check the status of your case using My Case Status. We suggest you wait until you have received your Form I-797 before checking My Case Status.

Paul

Nice. I have not received any emails yet, only that the package was signed for at the lockbox.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys, this is lucky from india. My NOA1 date is 2nd jan. Alien reg no changed on 7th jan. Got hard copy on 10th jan.Vj date for receiving NOA2 is between 14th feb to 23rd feb. Fingers crossed. I m very excited to join my fiancee. This wait is killin me. Will update soon.glad to join this january batch.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys, this is lucky from india. My NOA1 date is 2nd jan. Alien reg no changed on 7th jan. Got hard copy on 10th jan.Vj date for receiving NOA2 is between 14th feb to 23rd feb. Fingers crossed. I m very excited to join my fiancee. This wait is killin me. Will update soon.glad to join this january batch.

How did yOu get a vj noa2 date ??

Is this it ??

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between February 21, 2014 and March 3, 2014*

Edited by pmarshall

Timeline

How did yOu get a vj noa2 date ??

Is this it ??

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between February 21, 2014 and March 3, 2014*

i thought tht we can get tht noa 2 near tht adjudicated date or aftr 2 weeks or so after adjudicated plz guide me thnx

Timeline

My adjudicated date is between 13th feb to 21st feb si hope to recieve my noa 2 near tht tym period p marshall. As our dates r nearly same i ll try to b in touch with u.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I just sent our visa application today via USPS Express Mail, and should get it tomorrow. I just got home from visiting my girl yesterday. We both can not wait till we go through this process. Good Luck to everyone!!!!

Hi!

Our lawyer sent ours to the Dallas lock box on 3rd January. We should keep in touch! :)

Joshua

Sent AOS Documents: 09/17/14

Documents Received: 09/18/14

Welcome letter received: 06/18/15

Sent I-751 Documents: 03/13/2017

Package received: 3/14/17

Check cashed: 03/21/17

NOA received: 03/23/17

NOA dated: 03/16/17

Biometrics: 04/20/17

ROC Approved: 02/09/2018

Sent N-400 Documents: 03/13/2018

Package received: 3/14/18

Check cashed: 03/29/18

NOA received: 03/19/18

NOA dated: 03/19/18

Biometrics: 04/08/19

N-400 Approved: 02/28/19 🤸‍♂️

Oath Ceremony: 03/15/19 :dance:

Hi OMG this is my 1st time replying to a post:

Dec. 19th: Filed Package at (TSC)

Dec. 27th: Package received

Dec. 31st: Notice date sent to us

Jan. 2nd: Check encashed

Jan. 3rd: Alien registration # changed

January 9th: NOA1 attorney copy received by mail

*My adjucated date was between Feb 17th-Feb 24th but now it changed to :February 22, 2014 -March 6, 2014*. This will be changing everytime!

*My adjucated date was between Feb 17th-Feb 24th but now it changed to :February 22, 2014 -March 6, 2014*. This will be changing everytime!

My fiance send the package December 21st-->Arrived Texas Lockbox December 23rd-->NOA1(email) December 30th-->alien registration number changed January 2nd(didn't know until January 5th)--> NOA1 (hard copy) January 3rd (start to count the day goofy.gif )--> HOPEFULY!!! NOA2 (email) around February 5th-February 12th maximum luv.gif

Wish you guys all the best!

1ST TIME POSTER:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey got my email today saying that my case was accepted and transferred to the California Service Center. Now just have to wait for the NOA 1 and entered into system.

That's good news. I didn't get a transfer mine is at TSC.

Paul

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.