Saylin

NVC Filers - January 2014

1,993 posts in this topic

Darnel and Saylin, Just want to inform you that Im already here in US manage to be here last Dec 20, and my first Christmas and New Year with my husband thank you for your help and inputs about nvc process.

Yay, congrats! You made it right in time for the holidays :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Darnel and Saylin, Just want to inform you that Im already here in US manage to be here last Dec 20, and my first Christmas and New Year with my husband thank you for your help and inputs about nvc process.

yay ! we've some SSN topics and ELIS topics - it'd be great if'n you pitch in there and participate. My wife is doing the big pond jump next month.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

how long take it take to get the AOS invoiced? I've been waiting for over two weeks now!!!

also how long does it take to get a reply to an email sent to nvcinquiry?

Edited by hunnymoon

Married - 12/14/2012

Sent I-130 - 02/15/2013

NOA1 - 02/22/2013 NBC

Transferred to Nebraska Service Center - 10/23/2013

NOA2 - 11/13/2013

Case received by NVC - 12/09/2013

Case # assigned - 12/23/2013 in process of getting case reassigned to different embassy - lets see how long that takes!

finally got new case #!!!! yahoooooo :D can finally move forward! - 1/30/2014

DS-261 received 01/31/2014

AOS bill paid 02/04/2014

AOS mailed 02/12/2014 received by NVC 02/13/2014

IV bill invoiced 02/12/2014 paid 02/13/2014

IV packet mailed 02/18/2014 received by NVC 02/20/2014

Case Complete - 03/14/2014 YAHOOOOOOOOOOO

how long take it take to get the AOS invoiced? I've been waiting for over two weeks now!!!

also how long does it take to get a reply to an email sent to nvcinquiry?

Since your timeline isn't filled in (please update it) nor do you have a signature, when was your case number assigned?

And it could take a week or two to receive a reply; it depends on their backlog.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

but this expedite request be reviewed by the embassy to be approved or denied not by the NVC right?

Yes, if an expedite was submitted at the NVC stage, the embassy made the decision.

K1 - Filed March 2011

- Denied March 13, 2012

- Placed in AP March 14,2012

- Sent back to USCIS November 2012

- Expired March 2013

WASTED A YEAR FIGHTING THE DENIEL

MARRIED MARCH 15, 2013

1-130 Approved 3/3/2014 :-)

Finally made it home 3/18/2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What exactly are you asking? What do you need to do an advance medical? If so, then I already mentioned in the response you quoted what piece of paper you need. Please read it again.

It's definitely not a lot of work! It may be harder than simply stuffing it into an envelope and mailing it out, but it's worth it in my opinion! Put your little girl down for a nap wink.png

Yes, when NVC receives an expedite request, they'll forward it to the consulate/embassy and they're the ones who make a decision. Once they have, they'll forward the answer back to NVC who will then let you know the outcome.

@ Saylin:

I will take your word for that! good.gif Thank you.

I am the beneficiary.

To confirm of what I have read and understood, If we gave our email addresses and proceed to EP, my husband will also submit his AOS form through email, am i right?

While waiting for our case number, it is a good idea to start scanning my docs and save as PDF. I got all civil documents, only my police clearances from 3 countries are left to be obtained. I can get my Canada one in weeks time and the other one as well, but the one * Singapore Police Clearance) that needs a letter from NVC has to be at later date.

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

You dont just give your email addresses, everyone does that. You must OPTIN. Read the wiki link again. I sent both the AOS and the IV from my email, but my husband did have to get and scan everything for me for his AOS. He also had to send me the original I-864ez to take to interview (had him just send the final signed page.)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I did the PDF files though.

If you need any help with it lemme know :)

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Scan to PDF during 15 month-old's nap time.

<EOM>

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I did the PDF files though.

If you need any help with it lemme know smile.png

Thank you, for sure I will take that chancebiggrin.pngidea9dv.gifdancin5hr.gif !

Yeah, thanks for reminding me that "Opt-In" though I noted that on my papercontent.gif ( I wrote down the instructions in a piece of paper just in case my husband asks me), I just overlooked it that we need to send a message to NVC to let them know that I & my husband will be communicating with them through our email address.

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

Timeline

OPTING IN is one of the two big things you and your spouse will handle, early on.

Don't skip it. Skipping it will suck.

Timeline

Thank you, for sure I will take that chancebiggrin.pngidea9dv.gifdancin5hr.gif !

Yeah, thanks for reminding me that "Opt-In" though I noted that on my papercontent.gif ( I wrote down the instructions in a piece of paper just in case my husband asks me), I just overlooked it that we need to send a message to NVC to let them know that I & my husband will be communicating with them through our email address.

The bolded part, above,

is best done via telephone, early on.

usually, the email addresses are collected via telephone, when the Consular Casefile # is given by the NVC TeleOperator, over the telephone.

You two having telephone issues?

Filed: Timeline

Its been one month today since I received the hard copy of NOA2, still the NVC doesn't have my case in their system. Its getting harder again. Waiting is really hard. Specially if you miss your husband very much.. Help me pray.. please.. :'(

December 21, 2011 - Got Married in the Philippines

December 21, 2012 - Went back in the Philippines for first anniversary.

USCIS

June 11, 2013 - I-130 sent

June 17, 2013 - NOA1

November 21, 2013 - Case was transferred to Nebraska Service Center

December 5, 2013 - I-130 approved via email

December 9, 2013 - receive hard copy of NOA2

receive email that case was shipped to NVC

NVC

January 6, 2014 - NVC received the case ( no case number yet )

January 29, 2014 - Receive case number, invoice and beneficiary ID number

February 7, 2014 - DS261 available online and submitted

February 10, 2014 - received an email regarding AOS processing fee bill invoice

February 10, 2014 - was able to pay AOS online

Februay 12, 2014 - AOS showed PAID on line/ AOS package sent ( one day delivery)

February 13, 2014 - NVC received the package

February 18, 2014 - AOS was entered in the system

February 24, 2014 - received an email to pay IV fee, paid IV fee, IV fee in process

February 27, 2014 - DS-260 available online, completed and filed up. IV package sent (one day delivery)

February 28, 2014 - IV package received at the "dock"

March 4, 2014 - IV package was entered to the system

March 7, 2014 - Received a checklist for AOS (GGGGRRRRRR!!!!)

March 10, 2014 - Respond to the checklist ( sent package via UPS)

March 11, 2014 - Package received @ the dock

March 19, 2014 - IV package and DS260 approved (via phone call)

March 27, 2014 - Case Completed ( called NVC 2X just to make sure, now waiting to be forwarded to Manila Embassy Yehey!!!)

Embassy

March 26, 2014 - Early Medical (No problem however hubby needs to go back to St Luke's for the vaccinations once his renewed passport arrived )

MAY 6, 2014 - Interview @ 0615 (APPROVED!!!!)

May 9, 2014 - visa picked up from to go

May 9, 2014 - Booked flight for hubby

May 11, 2014 - Hubby's Flight from Philippines to USA (yahoo!!!! 2 more days!!! I will be with him forever!!!)

Its been one month today since I received the hard copy of NOA2, still the NVC doesn't have my case in their system. Its getting harder again. Waiting is really hard. Specially if you miss your husband very much.. Help me pray.. please.. :'(

I feel you.Try to call the NVC today and maybe you will be surprise smile.png Keeping the good vibes will atleast lessen the frustration.

USCIS STAGE :

05/03/13 : I-130 Filed

05/06/13 : NOA1

11/22/13 : Case transfered to NSC

12/12/13 : NOA2

12/16/13 : Shipped to NVC

NVC STAGE :

01/08/14 : NVC recieved the case

02/06/14 : Case number assigned and IIN/BIN

02/11/14 : DS-261 Available and completed

02/12/14 : Received e-mail to pay AOS Fee

02/13/14 : AOS bill invoice available and paid

02/15/14 : AOS Mailed

02/18/14 : AOS status shows paid

02/19/14 : NVC received AOS package

02/28/14 : Received e-mail to pay IV Fee

02/28/14 : IV bill invoiced

03/03/14 : IV bill available and paid

03/06/14 : IV bill shows paid

02/28/14 : IV package sent to NVC

03/03/14/ : NVC received IV package

03/06/14 : DS-260 Available and completed

03/20/14 : Case Complete

03/27/14 : Received Official Email for Case Complete

CONSULATE STAGE :

04/03/14 : Advance Medical

05/14/14 : Interview

xx/xx/xx : Visa Issued

xx/xx/xx : Visa on hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.