MiltonAnaya

DR interview date !

18 posts in this topic

I was really anxious and read the bible 100 times lol , just got off the phone with DOS . Our interview date is March 27 :D This is great news !!!

Happy New Years Eve everyone

Congrats!!! Have a Great New Year!

K1 Visa Process -> 12/09-06/10 Married -> 09/10/10 AOS Process -> 09/10-12/10 Removal of Conditions-> 09/12-07/13

U.S. Naturalization -> 7/8/20

***What To Do After NOA2 (The Dominican Way) Wiki Page:

https://www.visajourney.com/wiki/dominican_republic_after_receiving_the_noa2/***

Congrats!!! Have a Great New Year!

Thank you ! I will now

Congratulations

Thank you and once again thank you for telling me that interviews had been assigned. I probably wouldn't have found out till later

Congratulation my friend, I am so happy for you.

I dont know how they asign the interview date, tour case arrived than mine.

Mine arrived on nov 21 and my interview date is march 18, your case arrived nov 14 and got march 27.

Who know how they asign the interview date.

But congratlations, it supposse your interview date be before mine

Congratulation my friend, I am so happy for you.

I dont know how they asign the interview date, tour case arrived than mine.

Mine arrived on nov 21 and my interview date is march 18, your case arrived nov 14 and got march 27.

Who know how they asign the interview date.

But congratlations, it supposse your interview date be before mine

Yeah I don't understand but it doesn't matter, I just wanted a date in March :) Congratulations to us both. Let me know how your interview goes so I know what to expect

• 3 weeks later...

Hi can anyone tell me how an interview is scheduled in santo domingo. Does the embassy supply a date or does the petitioner get to pick an available date off a calendar or something?

Hi can anyone tell me how an interview is scheduled in santo domingo. Does the embassy supply a date or does the petitioner get to pick an available date off a calendar or something?

The consulate tell you when is your interview.

You wait for your date.

You can e-mail them to know if they have asigned an interview date to you. Or you vam wait that they send the packet 4( instructions ) to beneficiary .

I got interview date by e-mail one month later when nvc sent my papers to DR.

You can e-mail the consulate , they answer in 2 bussines days.

santodomingovisas@state.gov

Hey guys, my beau received packet 4 last week on Tuesday . Makes it all so official lol.

Im glad he didn't have to go get it

Hey guys, my beau received packet 4 last week on Tuesday . Makes it all so official lol.

Im glad he didn't have to go get it

Congratulations.

My interview is on mach 18 and I havent received my packet yet.

I hope get it this week.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, my interview is March 27 @ 6:45am. I've got most of the things set. However, i want to know how much the physical is and where. I called the old clinic and they gave me the new clinic number but they never picked up. And I want to know if he has to pay the clinic in dollars or if pesos is ok

Hey guys, my interview is March 27 @ 6:45am. I've got most of the things set. However, i want to know how much the physical is and where. I called the old clinic and they gave me the new clinic number but they never picked up. And I want to know if he has to pay the clinic in dollars or if pesos is ok

You can pay in pesos or dollar.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.