AFQuaid

The RFE Master List

1,868 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are all you guys received your Noa2 already after replying RFE to USCIS? How long really does it takes? Is it true after RFE Noa2 is next? coz ours is 26 days now since they rcvd our RFE reply still no Noa2. :innocent:

I got mine APPROVED 8 days after I sent my RFE express mail. But I guess it depends who handle it there. Just got my NVC letter yesterday.

03-08-2010 I129f sent certified usps

03-15-2010 noa1 sent

03-19-2010 noa1 hardcopy recieved

04-01-2010 touched

04-27-2010 touched

04-28-2010 touched

04-29-2010 touched/RFE

04-30-2010 touched

05-03-2010 RFE hardcopy recieved

05-04-2010 RFE sent USPS

05-06-2010 touched/USCIS RFE recieved

05-07-2010 touched

05-12-2010 approved/text/email notification

05-14-2010 NVC recieved

06-03-2010 Manila embassy recieved

06-10-2010 medical exam passed

06-18-2010 Manila embassy Interview approved

06-22-2010 CFO seminar/certified

06-23-2010 visa recieved

06-25-2010 CFO stamps

06-26-2010 POE San Francisco(110 days )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Heck i would like to recieve a RFE atleast then I would know that they are looking at my pappers

I TOTALLY AGREE I would love to know that they even have seen our paperwork!!! NOA1 came so quickly...

OUR TIMELINE:

Met in June 2009 a silly little comment, that changed our lives forever...

I-129F sent: April 19, 2010

APPROVED October 27, 2010

MARRIED NOVEMBER 20, 2010!!!

AOS: Sent March 2nd

Recieved March 3rd

NOA1 March 8th!!! via txt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi-

I just got an email from CSC Center that I just got an RFE on my NOA2 for the I-129 Visa. I don't know why!! My fiance is Australian we meet while I was in grad school and have been together over a year. I sent in everything they needed, photos, airline tixs, emails, letters etc and still RFE. Its 12am on the west coast so I can't call to find out more. It this normal? do most people get a RFE, why do you think I have gotten one?

Thanks!

Hi-

I just got an email from CSC Center that I just got an RFE on my NOA2 for the I-129 Visa. I don't know why!! My fiance is Australian we meet while I was in grad school and have been together over a year. I sent in everything they needed, photos, airline tixs, emails, letters etc and still RFE. Its 12am on the west coast so I can't call to find out more. It this normal? do most people get a RFE, why do you think I have gotten one?

Thanks!

Hello,

when it comes to RFEs i don`t really think it matters the country your fiancee is from and u won`t find out much by calling; you`ll have to wait to receive it in the mail to see what`s missing from your petition.Don`t worry it might be just that you didn`t tick a box, who knows?:)

mGDboiw.jpgmGDbm4.png

zzflag019.gif united-states-flag.gif

03/31/2010 filed I129

12/16/2010 Interwiew-Approved

02/07/2011 POE-Chicago

03/16/2011 Wedding!!!

05/23/2011 AOS,EAD,AP apps sent

07/15/2011 EAD, AP approved

10/05/2011 AOS approved

Filed: Country: France
Timeline

this has been tremendously helpful and has actually helped to alleviate some of my stress and worry regarding this process. I am especially grateful to share in everyone's experiences and to learn.

this whole site is amazing!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Finally got our NOA2 today after waiting over a month after the RFE was received.. lazy, lazy people up in Vermont!

Before Journey:

Met online in 2002 as friends. Fell in love in 2005. Got engaged in 2010.

K-1 Journey, January 2010-July 2010:

NOA1: January 29. RFE: April 21. NOA2: June 4. Interview: July 15. Visa in hand: July 20. POE: July 22.

July 24, 2010: Married in front of 150 of our loved ones on a beautiful, sunny day. Living happily ever after and oh so thankful that 5 years of a long distance relationship and 7 months of a visa process is condensed into one line.

Wedding pictures! Because I'm shameless. http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47/AmeriDaneWedding/

Adjustment of Status Journey, January 2011-March 2011:

January 25: NOA1 for AOS and EAD. Feb 5: Bio appointment received. Feb 7: RFE. Feb 11: Sent RFE response. Feb 23: AOS transfered to CSC. Feb 25: Biometrics. March 11: EAD approved! March 19: Received EAD. March 21: AOS approved! March 25: GC in hand!

And we'll live happily ever after.. for the next 2 years, anyway.

Finally got our NOA2 today after waiting over a month after the RFE was received.. lazy, lazy people up in Vermont!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mGDboiw.jpgmGDbm4.png

03/31/2010 filed I129

02/07/2011 POE-Chicago

03/16/2011 Wedding!!!

10/05/2011 AOS approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi Guys-

Ok I got the RFE letter today and I am to submit another copy of my proof of citizenship (I submitted my birth certificate but I guess that wasn't good enough and more evidence that my fiancé and I met in person in the last two years, even though I submitted tons of info.

For the proof of evidence what I submitted was emails, pictures, airline tixs etc. I did not submit the pages in our passport of the stamps that showed our visited to match the airline tickets. They also want date stamp photos as well, which I do have THANK GOD!

In the letter it states that this DOES NOT constitute of evidence of meeting: disc, video, emails, letters, phone bills and greeting cards.

So my question back to them is on their instruction form they never say specific what does or does not consist of evidence of meeting so why are they calling it out now! Lesson learned make sure you include passport pages and anything officially with the dates that you have been together.

Also they want full copies of both mine and my fiancé passports.

I have all the info they need so am working to get it all together and send back to them.

Any advice anyone can give would be great and I will keep you posted as I move along

Hi Guys-

Ok I got the RFE letter today and I am to submit another copy of my proof of citizenship (I submitted my birth certificate but I guess that wasn't good enough and more evidence that my fiancé and I met in person in the last two years, even though I submitted tons of info.

For the proof of evidence what I submitted was emails, pictures, airline tixs etc. I did not submit the pages in our passport of the stamps that showed our visited to match the airline tickets. They also want date stamp photos as well, which I do have THANK GOD!

In the letter it states that this DOES NOT constitute of evidence of meeting: disc, video, emails, letters, phone bills and greeting cards.

So my question back to them is on their instruction form they never say specific what does or does not consist of evidence of meeting so why are they calling it out now! Lesson learned make sure you include passport pages and anything officially with the dates that you have been together.

Also they want full copies of both mine and my fiancé passports.

I have all the info they need so am working to get it all together and send back to them.

Any advice anyone can give would be great and I will keep you posted as I move along

Hi Jazzkat,

try looking for receipts from any purchases you made while visiting each other and i don`t know what u mean by airline tickets (intineraries or boarding passes) but if u sent intineraries send in boarding passes if u have them.

Also read the guides again , they explain the difference between primary( boarding passes, receipts, passport stamps) and secondary evidence (photos, emails,call logs, chat logs, letters etc).

Wish you good luck!

Edited by faithinGod

mGDboiw.jpgmGDbm4.png

03/31/2010 filed I129

02/07/2011 POE-Chicago

03/16/2011 Wedding!!!

10/05/2011 AOS approved

Filed: Country: Malaysia
Timeline

W T H is an R F E?

RFE means "request for evidence". :)

December 2009 -- Visit to Malaysia.

February 2010 -- Applied for B2 visa, approved.

March 2010 -- Visited US.

April 2010 -- Returned from US.

May 2010 -- Sent in K1 Visa application.

July 2010 -- Received NOA2 in 71 days from NOA1.

July 2010 -- Packet 3 received.

August 2010 -- Cancellation of K1 Visa application.

Click HERE for VisaJourney guides.

image.gif?fsize=50&font=Filxgirl.TTF&text= MalaysianGirl &mirror=no&color=0033FF&vcolor=996699&bgcolor=α=yes&output=gif&spacing=4&shadow=undefined&transparent=no

So I haven't yet sent in my I-129F application, and I've been combing through this thread making sure I don't make the same mistakes. Luckily I have saved a lot of my boarding passes and train tickets. We recently traveled to San Francisco together and stayed in a hostel. The hostel was in my name and he paid in his name. I just called the hostel and they have agreed to send me a confirmation/receipt via fax stating this information. Do you think this will count as proper evidence? I can back it up with airline receipts and bank statements as well, I just though something on an official document might help.

Also, did you guys just photocopy your pictures (in color) or did you print out originals for the application? If you're including original photos, what is the best way to display them in the packet?

Naturalization Process (FINALLY!)

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.02.14 - Packet received at the Lewisville Texas Center

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

06.13.14 - Biometrics letter received

07.02.14 - Biometrics appointment

07.07.14 - In line

07.17.14 - 'Yellow Paper' date

09.10.14 - Interview scheduled NOA date

10.15.14 - Interview date

10.15.14 - RFE (missing documentation)

10.21.14 - RFE response received in NYC facility

11.04.14 - Oath ceremony scheduled, approved!

11.19.14 - Oath ceremony (8:30am) in Brooklyn - Completed! DONE WITH USCIS!

I printed our pictures out on plain sheet of paper. I pasted the photo onto Microsoft Word and added a caption on the bottom. The caption included a short description of the photo, location, and date.

ROC

01 May 2013 - Received ROC reminder letter

22 Jul 2013 - Mailed I-751 via USPS Priority Mail

24 Jul 2013 - NOA1 date

27 Jul 2013 - Received NOA1

03 Aug 2013 - Received Biometrics letter

20 Aug 2013 - Biometrics appointment

19 Sep 2013 - Approved

24 Sep 2013 - Received NOA2

09 Oct 2013 - Received GC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Good forum. star_smile.gif

I will tell you my experience about RFE: headbonk.gif

We got an RFE because in the 1st pak, not sent any evidence. USCIS asking for Our letters of intent, evidence about citizen status of my fiance and evidence about our relationship.

We sent on june 2 and now our case status says that it received. We are waiting for NOA2 but it based on some timeline, people who got a RFE, we expect it before june 30. We hope so.

Bye.

NATY.

Gracias Dios x todo lo que me regalas cada dia...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.