PalestineMyHeart

How to Lose an Army

79 posts in this topic

Why do you guys have so much sympathy for them?

In comparison to other regions advances, which includes Europe, America and Asia, the Middle east has nothing to show. Especially if we are to look back at the last 100 years.

Even when considering the ancient times, the Romans, Chinese and Greeks where much more advanced than the Persians and Egyptians..

They didn't evolve in the last 100 yrs because we kept screwing them over and over again...

And I don't have sympathy for extremists, but I am aware that we created the environment that creates extremists....

Screwing them over. Dude come on now. You cannot blame the US for the mess there. That region has been at war for over 4,000 years..

How much do want to make a bet on that if we totally cut all ties and communications with the middle east that they would still be at war and blame everybody else.

Basically the point is: they are a proud people going thru some really tough times and to help them we have been messing up with them for a couple of hundred years now...
Basically the point is: they are a proud people going thru some really tough times and to help them we have been messing up with them for a couple of hundred years now...

Maybe if they would quit blowing up things, and spent their time on more positive things like feeding and educating their own people. Im sure we would nuke them.My god.

Does this help? The im sure we would nuke them was sarcasm, They being the ones strapping on bombs and blowin shite up.

by the way Rey used the word THEY and dont see any confusion.

Edited by CarolsMarc

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Does this help? The im sure we would nuke them was sarcasm, They being the ones strapping on bombs and blowin shite up.

Seriously, what the **** did you write up there?????

He meant- when he said "I'm sure we would nuke them" he was being sarcastic. and that by "they" he mant the ones strapping on boms and blowing things up not all Iraqis.

I think :unsure:

:whistle:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
He meant- when he said "I'm sure we would nuke them" he was being sarcastic. and that by "they" he mant the ones strapping on boms and blowing things up not all Iraqis.

It still makes no sense whatsoever.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

It took me a while to understand...

Well, lets just kill them all and throw salt on the whole region so nothing will ever grow there...

Edited by Reynaldo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well, lets just kill them all and throw salt on the whole region so nothing will ever grow there...

I've actually heard that kind of ####### on talk radio too. It's pretty disgusting.

I'm not sure what freightens me more- this kind of talk or the fact that I am getting good at deciphering it :lol:

bless you (F)

:P

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Maybe if they would quit blowing up things, and spent their time on more positive things like feeding and educating their own people. Im sure we would nuke them.My god.

Funny how pages and pezey knew who THEY are inRey's post, but not mine! What reason could it be hmmmmm.

I'm not sure what freightens me more- this kind of talk or the fact that I am getting good at deciphering it :lol:

bless you (F)

mant? whats that mean? :lol:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

Funny how pages and pezey knew who THEY are inRey's post, but not mine! What reason could it be hmmmmm.

Several people keep pointing out to you that what you wrote did not make sense, and you are still trying to find some hidden reason for our lack of comprehension.

I'll tell you the reason - grammar. It's not a conspiracy, Marc.

Several people keep pointing out to you that what you wrote did not make sense, and you are still trying to find some hidden reason for our lack of comprehension.

I get it, your to intelligent to figure it out! Or could it be showing disdain for someone you dislike? based on things that I have posted. For you to show so much tolerance to those poor innocent people in the middle east and showing nothing but intolerance towards my puncuation or sentence structure, paints a true picture of some of you! I hope you got that? Such a petty little group.

Edited by CarolsMarc

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Timeline

bless you (F)

mant? whats that mean? :lol:

I never said I couldn't understand you, you're too busy defending your sentence structure you can't even see that I'm not in the quotes you are using to support your position.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline

I get it, your to intelligent to figure it out! Or could it be showing disdain for someone you dislike? based on things that I have posted. For you to show so much tolerance to those poor innocent people in the middle east and showing nothing but intolerance towards my puncuation or sentence structure, paints a true picture of some of you! I hope you got that?

Maybe you should go back and do some reading. mybackpages simply asked you to clarify your statement. You jumped on the defensive immediately.

If you're going to participate in a debate, your points should be clear. And if someone doesn't understand your point, perhaps the best thing to do would be to clarify rather than come back with, "My comments are based on the subject of the thread ! reread and see if you can put it all together. "

Maybe we should just ignore your incoherent posts altogether rather than giving you the opportunity to clarify.

Timeline
I get it, your to intelligent to figure it out! Or could it be showing disdain for someone you dislike? based on things that I have posted. For you to show so much tolerance to those poor innocent people in the middle east and showing nothing but intolerance towards my puncuation or sentence structure, paints a true picture of some of you! I hope you got that? Such a petty little group.

No, amongst the typos there are always some right-wing comments that is really the problem.

yap yap yap yap yap yap

That's for those who think I'm not saying anythign anyway :lol:

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

...and with one sweeping generalisation, the whole of the Middle East population is tarred with the mighty sarcasm brush. It's just too bad ethnic cleansing is not tollerated by the the namby pamby liberal brigade...

Edited by Purple_Hibiscus

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .