garya505

Do you and your fiance(e) have a large age difference?

435 posts in this topic

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Sarah, here's a big word for you.

DUPLICITY.

Rebecca,

It's not worth it to me at all to get into a fight with you especially since I can't figure out what is going on between you and I. I honestly don't get it. I think you're a very nice woman and I always enjoy chatting with you. You are always very rational and kind to others. I really am sorry if I made you mad with something I said I don't want to have an argument with you at all. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that you and Wes hear something soon about his FBI check for his GC. I hope to catch you in chat sometime.

Sarah

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Sarah, why don't you go back in your cage.

Wow. I just don't get what your problem is with me.

szsz is many things- I can't remember all of her titles but I know she's a social scientist, maybe a lawyer, I think she has her PhD in Islamic studies and she's a bodybuilder too. Just make me smile is all. I am not making fun of her which appears to be what you think. She made me smile with her post. Someday I'm going to have to ask her to make a list of places she has been and things she has studied.

Rebecca I'm sorry if you are offended that SZSZ's post made me smile.

Seriously though Rebecca, what have I done to get on your bad side?

You do appear to be making fun of me, Sarah. It's unfortunate, too, that you have such limited views of women who are accomplished that you feel a need to mock them because you don't have the vision to see that some can make more of their lives than what you may see for yourself at 23. I realize that I tax your brain, but I am 30 years older than you. I haven't wasted my life on trivialities, but lived a great deal, and grew into living large. You can do the same, if you choose to, insha'allah. Then, you won't think it so very strange that I have.

Yes, there are social scientists (I'm not a lawyer and never claimed to be) with Ph.D.s who body build as a hobby. I am one of them, and that is not all I do. Would you prefer that I be dull and conform to your lesser vision of a woman's worth? Well, I chose another way, pulled it off with the help of God, and I am happy that I've been blessed to have the options that I do. You have demonstrated in the past that you see me as some decrepit, desparate has-been, but that is not who I am, nor is it the way I see myself. That that seems unreal to you is your problem, not mine.

Edited by szsz

Timeline
Sarah, why don't you go back in your cage.

Wow. I just don't get what your problem is with me.

szsz is many things- I can't remember all of her titles but I know she's a social scientist, maybe a lawyer, I think she has her PhD in Islamic studies and she's a bodybuilder too. Just make me smile is all. I am not making fun of her which appears to be what you think. She made me smile with her post. Someday I'm going to have to ask her to make a list of places she has been and things she has studied.

Rebecca I'm sorry if you are offended that SZSZ's post made me smile.

Seriously though Rebecca, what have I done to get on your bad side?

You do appear to be making fun of me, Sarah. It's unfortunate, too, that you have such limited views of women who are accomplished that you feel a need to mock them because you don't have the vision to see that some can make more of their lives than what you may see for yourself at 23. I realize that I tax your brain, but I am 30 years older than you. I haven't wasted my life on trivialities, but lived a great deal, and grew into living large. You can do the same, if you choose to, insha'allah. Then, you won't think it so very strange that I have.

Yes, there are social scientists (I'm not a lawyer and never claimed to be) with Ph.D.s who body build as a hobby. I am one of them, and that is not all I do. Would you prefer that I be dull and conform to your lesser vision of a woman's worth? Well, I chose another way, pulled it off with the help of God, and I am happy that I've been blessed to have the options that I do. You have demonstrated in the past that you see me as some decrepit, desparate has-been, but that is not who I am, nor is it the way I see myself. That that seems unreal to you is your problem, not mine.

I am in no way making fun of you I can promise you that. I don't want to fight.

Happy Eid!

Sarah

Timeline
Ok people. It's Christmastime.

Group hug.

Now let's all have a drink. God knows I need one.

cheers to that.

Nighty night!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Happy Eid!

Sarah

I apologize if I took your comments the wrong way, Sarah. I would prefer that we start all over again, and not look back. Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you, Eid Mubarak to Hicham!

Timeline

Happy Eid!

Sarah

I apologize if I took your comments the wrong way, Sarah. I would prefer that we start all over again, and not look back. Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you, Eid Mubarak to Hicham!

Thank you, and I apologize also.

Have a great weekend,

Eid Mabrouk to you and your husband as well

Sarah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
oh

my

gawd....

25 frickin' pages....what *have* you started Gary?

Ya, I'm sorry I posted this. Honestly you would think intelligent people could discuss the frickin' topic wihtout getting into these childish arguments.

I guess I expected too much.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
oh

my

gawd....

Ya, I'm sorry I posted this. Honestly you would think intelligent people could discuss the frickin' topic wihtout getting into these childish arguments.

Gary, you've been on this site long enough to know that off topic will go all over the place. I can't imagine why you think you have the right on a public forum to dictate 26 pages of other people's responses. All in all, it's been pretty ON topic for the most part; something that doesn't happen often at that page level.

If all you wanted were canned comments to your 3 all important questions (which, by the way, several people have answered and you barely replied to them to further the discussion yourself), post a poll.

Either that or resign yourself to the reality of message boards and the fact that you can't control all aspects of one unless you own it and regulate the membership yourself. :thumbs:

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
oh

my

gawd....

Gary, you've been on this site long enough to know that off topic will go all over the place. I can't imagine why you think you have the right on a public forum to dictate 26 pages of other people's responses. All in all, it's been pretty ON topic for the most part; something that doesn't happen often at that page level.

If all you wanted were canned comments to your 3 all important questions (which, by the way, several people have answered and you barely replied to them to further the discussion yourself), post a poll.

Either that or resign yourself to the reality of message boards and the fact that you can't control all aspects of one unless you own it and regulate the membership yourself. :thumbs:

I disagree. I don't think I have the right to dictate other people's responses, but since I am the OP I think I get to complain the loudest if it's off-topic. So take your uninvited lecture and stuff it! :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I disagree. I don't think I have the right to dictate other people's responses, but since I am the OP I think I get to complain the loudest if it's off-topic. So take your uninvited lecture and stuff it! :lol:

IOW, It's Gary's party; he'll cry if he wants to.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
:pop:

You got it Sister!!

Have a great trip. See you when you get back.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

:ot2:

Do you and your fiance(e) have a large age difference?

Did you get any bad reactions from family or friends, or anyone else?

If so, what did you do, make a joke of it, insult them back, get mad, or what?

unfortunately i believe that everyone would rather discuss the art of licking an azz. :P

We can aways go back to the licking azz topic lol :jest:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM