Newsha

K1 Administrative Processing Islamabad Female

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey Everyone!...
my interview was conducted on 31st of July 2013 and I'm put under AP ever since with a 221g green sheet...
they retained my Passport and Birth Certificate and my status hardly ever gets any update
emailed them twice and all I got was some irrelevant outoreply, no lacking document or further proof needed...I'm not Pakistani I'm living in Pakistan legally
what the hell am I supposed to do? the timeline I was given was 2 to 3 months and it's 4 months and 10 days now, I need to travel to another country I want my passport back but apparently there ain't no way to contact the US consulate

AIN'T THERE ANYONE IN HERE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING????????

the officer said everything's Okay!!!.
but to me it doesn't look Okay anymore
is there anything I can do at this point???
everyone says it's Pakistan they need to check and double check but I know cases after cases getting approved without any further invistigation
I'm missing my man he can't come to Pakistan for the obvious reason and we're waiting since December 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

There is a way to contact the embassy to ask for your passport back. Look on Islamabad embassy website. Under contact us is their email form. There is a subject called send my passport back.

I am sorry that you are in AP but many of us have spent years in AP waiting for our visas.All you can do is wait and pray. It seems that people that interviewed in 2013 are not waiting that long for their visas.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's Pakistan. You're most likely in for a long wait.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Filed: IR-2 Timeline

Hi,

My interview was yesterday 9th December 2013 and they also gave me 221g green sheet to me and my sister, kept our passports and said nothing. Now our case status is showing AP.

Timeline

Hi,

My interview was yesterday 9th December 2013 and they also gave me 221g green sheet to me and my sister, kept our passports and said nothing. Now our case status is showing AP.

you'll be out of AP soon

I'm not Pakistani and I guess that's the problem

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-2 Timeline

you'll be out of AP soon

I'm not Pakistani and I guess that's the problem

I think my case is on hold due to my younger siblings, they have got their interviews sheduled in january. I think they will give us visa together. Soon we all will be out of AP... Inshallah Edited by Nawaz Khan

• 4 months later...
Timeline

we are waiting as well. i hope i get to see my fiance soon!! im missing him soooo muchh!! its crazzy i really wished i was there for his birthday. i submitted an inquiry a month ago. his interview was on feb 19, 2014. i submitted inquiry in march but now its been 2 months! arghh when is it gona be all over :( i miss himmmmm!

Timeline

Could you guys please update your time lines. It helps us fellow pakistani K1 visa filers have a better idea of how fast is the process moving or what to expect.

Thanks and good luck. I hope that dreaded AP ends soon for you all.

03/04/2014- I-129f Sent

03/11/2014- NOA1 Received via email/text

03/13/2014- Alien Registration number changed.

05/22/2014- NOA2 text message receive Approved in 72 days!! :dancing:

06/03/2014- NVC Case number received.

06/06/2014- CEAC status changed to "In transit"

06/10/2014- CEAC Status changed to Ready

06/16/2014- Packet 3 Received via email after I submitted an inquiry through website

06/26/2014 - Packet 3 sent

07/04/2014- Packet 4 Received Via Courier service

07/07/2014- Medical Done

07/16/2014- Interview(Approved!!!) :dance:

07/18/2014- CEAC Status update- Ready changed to Non-Immigrant

08/09/2014- CEAC Status update- AP

08/11/2014- CEAC Status Update- Issued

08/23/2014- Visa In hand

08/25/2014- POE chicago!!! :D

08/28/2014- Married! :luv:

AOS

2014-10-15 AOS/EAD/AP Mailed
2014-10-24 NOA1
2015-01-07 EAD/AP Combo Card Received

2015-03-17 Received Potential Interview Waiver Notice

2015-10-01- EAD Renewal request submitted

2016-07-21- AOS denied- we missed our interview in October 2015 because we didn't receive the interview letter and we were not notified via numerous service requests and senator inquiry placed after our missed interview appointment.

2016-08-17- I290B- Motion to reconsider filed by the lawyer.

2016-12-08- Motion to reconsider denied

Now starting the whole process again and refilling I-485.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to Waives and Admin Processes (221g) Forum~

~Similar topics are often discussed at this forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.