1,752 posts in this topic

priority date of 12/12 here. Geez this is tough stuff waiting. I figure if you can get through this you can do pretty much anything! I will feel some relief when the Nebraska Service center updates their timelines from November processing times to the current ones. My thoughts are with all of you for swift processing times.

ec407e2fbf.png

pusheen%2Bthe%2Bcat%2B%2B(4).gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My hubby and son left this week to establish domicile. I'm here by myself.....at the mercy of USCIS. I do see that it seems to be moving quicker though.

10/28/13-I-130 Sent via USPS to Chicago Lock Box from Abroad

11/01/13-I-130 received at facility

11/12/13-Contacted Chicago Lock box to find info on our petition and was told it is being returned.

11/14/13-Received package back from Lock Box with RFE to resend it with correct filing fee.

(Money Order not drawn on US account)

11/25/13-I-130 Sent via USPS to Chicago Lock Box from Abroad with correct method of payment.

12/06/13-Received NOA1 via Email stating our case has been transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

12/12/13-Checked USCIS site for Case Status. Seen our case is in initial Review.

12/16/13-Received Hardcopy NOA1 in mail.

Feb 5-crossed border to US to see hubs and son off at airport. Flew to CA to establish domicile.

Feb 11-Case touched to update hub's change of address

My hubby and son left this week to establish domicile. I'm here by myself.....at the mercy of USCIS. I do see that it seems to be moving quicker though.

Hang in there! I certainly hope it is picking up!

ec407e2fbf.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

So I looked at the estimate on my timeline and know its wishful but excited nonetheless..Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between January 17, 2014 and January 29, 2014. One can dream....right?

I really hope you get approved that fast, but I think it's because the computer assigned you to the DCF (direct consular filing) option... It's probably because you said that both of you are abroad, or filed from abroad or something.

Mine says " Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between January 21, 2014 and February 2, 2014 " - and we didn't file as DCF or from abroad, so I guess it is making their estimates based on some imaginary data. Moreover it has change few times for me already. Everytime making the waiting time shorter :D

priority date of 12/12 here. Geez this is tough stuff waiting. I figure if you can get through this you can do pretty much anything! I will feel some relief when the Nebraska Service center updates their timelines from November processing times to the current ones. My thoughts are with all of you for swift processing times.

Hello!

I hope we are going to see our approvals soon, seems like June is possible for us! I am being very optimistic :)

December 2013 Spreadsheet

NOA1-12/5/2013

NOA2-8/11/2014

Scan date-11/12/2014

Case Complete - 12/30/2014

Interview Date - 2/3/2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi there. If you haven't seen this thread, have a look!

"IR1/CR1 Backlog makes the NY Times"

http://www.visajourn...s-the-ny-times/

It is a nice article. You may want to share it with friends, family. Sukie suggested writing to the author.

(Sorry if it's cross posting. Just want to get the word out. This is a good opportunity to generate momentum with the media)

Saylin's wiki: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

DS260 Word format (I created based on screenshots Jan/Mar 2014): http://www.mediafire.com/view/?a5xs2cvq92ev9qp

USCIS

NOA1 - 7/24/2013

Transfer to CSC - 1/14/2014

NOA2 - 1/24/2014

NVC

Case Received at NVC - 2/4/2014

Case/ Invoice Numbers Received - 3/12//2014

AOS and IV fees invoiced and paid - 3/14/2014

AOS mailed - 3/20

AOS received at NVC - 3/25

IV docs mailed - 4/1 (meeting with lawyer 4/7)

DS260 submitted - 5/1 (Husband called NVC 5/7 and was told docs/AOS were received and would take 30 days from DS260 submission to complete review)d

Case Complete!!!! - 5/22

Interview scheduled for July 18 - 5/29 APPROVED!!!!!

Review of interview: http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=14872

Timeline

We foiled at Chicago lockbox, Canada has no DCF. For the longest time it either showed May or nothing. Lately its been getting shorter.

10/28/13-I-130 Sent via USPS to Chicago Lock Box from Abroad

11/01/13-I-130 received at facility

11/12/13-Contacted Chicago Lock box to find info on our petition and was told it is being returned.

11/14/13-Received package back from Lock Box with RFE to resend it with correct filing fee.

(Money Order not drawn on US account)

11/25/13-I-130 Sent via USPS to Chicago Lock Box from Abroad with correct method of payment.

12/06/13-Received NOA1 via Email stating our case has been transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

12/12/13-Checked USCIS site for Case Status. Seen our case is in initial Review.

12/16/13-Received Hardcopy NOA1 in mail.

Feb 5-crossed border to US to see hubs and son off at airport. Flew to CA to establish domicile.

Feb 11-Case touched to update hub's change of address

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi there. If you haven't seen this thread, have a look!

"IR1/CR1 Backlog makes the NY Times"

http://www.visajourn...s-the-ny-times/

It is a nice article. You may want to share it with friends, family. Sukie suggested writing to the author.

(Sorry if it's cross posting. Just want to get the word out. This is a good opportunity to generate momentum with the media)

So from the look of things the waiting will drop somewhere in summer ClockWatch2.gifcray5ol.gifcray5ol.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
We also applied i-130 on 18/12 and NOA1 was received on 29/12 , right now August people are getting transfers and most of them going to CSC. I hope we get it soon. at least before may 2014 as USCIS said to speed things up good.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

65+ days for me and counting, I'm really starting to miss my wife. I really hate this whole waiting process I hope within 5-6 months I hear something, even at work this whole process makes me depressed and stuff I can't even focus on work. :(

..:::: My Visa Journey Timeline ::::..

• 10/20/2013 [Married]
  • 12/11/2013 [I-130 Mailed Phoeniz, AZ Lockbox]
  • 12/12/2013 [Priority Date]
  • 12/17/2013 [Received & Money Order Cashed | e-Mail | Text] [Last Update 1]

• 01/09/2014 [NOA1 (I-797C) Hardcopy Recieved]
  • 05/29/2014 [Alien Registration Number Changed | e-Mail | Text] [Last Update 2]
  • 06/10/2014 [I-130 Approved | e-Mail | Text] [Last Update 3]
  • 06/16/2014 [Shipped to NVC for processing | e-Mail | Text] [Last Update 4]
  • 06/30/2014 [Received at NVC] [Last Update 5]
  • 07/24/2014 [Case, IIN and BIN Numbers received] [Last Update 6]
  • 07/31/2014 [Received AOS Bill & DS-261 | e-Mail | Text] [Last Update 7]
  • 08/02/2014 [Paid AOS Bill] [Last Update 8]
  • 08/04/2014 [Package AOS Sent] [Last Update 9]
  • 09/11/2014 [Received IV Bill] [Last Update 10]
  • 09/12/2014 [Paid IV Bill] [Last Update 11]
  • 09/15/2014 [IV Package Sent] [Last Update 12]
  • 09/18/2014 [DS-260 Completed] [Last Update 13]
  • 10/03/2014 [AOS Check-list Sent] [Last Update 14]
  • 12/03/2014 [Case Complete | e-Mail] [Last Update 15]
  • 12/23/2014 [Medical Exam] [Last Update 16]

• 01/28/2015 [interview] [Last Update 17]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

65+ days for me and counting, I'm really starting to miss my wife. I really hate this whole waiting process I hope within 5-6 months I hear something, even at work this whole process makes me depressed and stuff I can't even focus on work. sad.png

Yep..

I've been down in the dumps last days..

I just want to believe that we will all start to hear something in June. ( or earlier )

Hang in there AdnanS !

December 2013 Spreadsheet

NOA1-12/5/2013

NOA2-8/11/2014

Scan date-11/12/2014

Case Complete - 12/30/2014

Interview Date - 2/3/2015

Yep..

I've been down in the dumps last days..

I just want to believe that we will all start to hear something in June. ( or earlier )

Hang in there AdnanS !

65+ days for me and counting, I'm really starting to miss my wife. I really hate this whole waiting process I hope within 5-6 months I hear something, even at work this whole process makes me depressed and stuff I can't even focus on work. sad.png

Same! With this wintery weather added into the anxiety of waiting I think we all are going a bit stir-crazy! In the meantime, to keep myself feeling hopeful I am trying to plan a visit with my husband sometime in the late spring/early summer and hopefully a family vacation in July. Gotta keep busy and have something definite to look forward to. I hate the feeling of uncertainty.

ec407e2fbf.png

Timeline

seems we all in the same boat, very hard to beat the depression of this waiting game when honestly you never know what is happening, if we just gathering dust, fell on the floor or stuck in a pile somewhere lol.

78 days here :( I agree with everyone else this is very hard and depressing .. Me and my husbands one year wedding anniversary is coming up soon well in June . And the sad thing is we won't even be able to spend it together now that is really depressing :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.