finalempress

November 2013 TSC Filers

1,348 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Such an amazing feeling to be able to refocus on the real stuff after such a stressful period of waiting, right?!?!

Congratulations!!!!

Looks like our visa journey in nearing an end. My fiancé had her interview today and she was sooo nervous. She did well and passed the interview with no problems. She will have her visa in two weeks and we will plan the trip at that time. We are both very excited! She was all smiles and full of happiness. We can hardly wait until we are together again. Now we can finally relax and I can stop obsessing over this process and focus on other things. Hang in there everyone and best of luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

I still don't have any updates. Still waiting for a court date to be set - feels like I'm waiting for the NOA2 all over again. :(

The K1 journey:                                                                                                                             The AOS journey:

11/09/2013 - I-129F Packet mailed to Dallas Lockbox                                                                                         06/22/2015 - AOS packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox

02/14/2014 - Case shipped to Embassy, where it waited for over a year at my request                                 11/07/2015 - AOS approved (EAD and AP had already been approved) - there was no interview

05/21/2015 - Interview - Approved

06/19/2015 - Wedding (L) 

The ROC journey:                                                                                                                         

10/12/2017 - ROC packet mailed to VSC

01/21/2019 - ROC Approved - there was no interview

The N-400 journey:

02/16/2020 - N-400 application filed online

02/21/2020 - Paper NOA received in the mail

03/13/2020 - Biometrics

02/02/2021 - Interview & test - Approved

02/05/2021 - Oath Ceremony

JOrOp1.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Aw, Sparkle, really sorry to hear it's taking so long! Have they given you any indications re: the timeframe??

Thinking of you and sending good vibes your way. As you've told all of us so many times, hang in there and everything will eventually come together! You're obviously on top of your case, so I have no doubt that once this one last element clicks into place, you'll sail through the remainder of the process!!!

I still don't have any updates. Still waiting for a court date to be set - feels like I'm waiting for the NOA2 all over again. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations, RoadRunner! Nice to know there is light at the end of the tunnel. And to Sparkle Pony who has always been so encouraging to everyone here, our turn to encourage you! I'm sure it will come and be worth the wait.

Here, heading towards an unbelievable 6 months next week, precious months of our lives, still waiting for NOA2. My congressional contact is going away, so I asked a senate office to take over, though I'm beginning to think that all they can do or are willing to do, is to get information if they can, but maybe it depends on your particular senator or congressman in your state. Haven't heard back yet, but I'm very lucky that my fiancée is so great about everything; she calms me down and gets me to laugh! I think someone at TSC has mabye seen too many episodes of "The Americans"; one doesn't know what to think... Here's hoping we all get approvals this week, and that the NVC to interview stage will go quicker, to make up for some of the time lost. Nothing else to do, but hang in there everybody!

11.04.13 - 129F packet sent
11.05.13 - 129F packet received
11.07.13 - NOA1 issued
05.07.14 - NOA2 issued

05.22.14 - Petition left TSC

06.03.14 - Petition entered into NVC system, visa case number created

06.10.14 - Case status updated on CEAC site - ready for interview (awaiting instructions)

06.16.14 - Case status updated on CEAC site - administrative processing

06.17.14 - Received e-mail from Moscow Embassy - ok to schedule interview!

06.19.14 - Interview scheduled for July 2nd!

07.02.14 - VISA APPROVED!!!

07.08.14 - Case updated on CEAC site - administrative processing

07.09.14 - Case updated - VISA ISSUED!!!

07.12.14 - Visa received!!!

07.23.14 - Point of Entry - arrived in US!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

07.23.14 - Alien Registration Number issued at POE

09.06.14 - ABW - Absolutely Beautiful Wedding!!! (L)

10.03.14 - Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131

10.06.14 - I-485 package delivered by USPS - arrived in Chicago lockbox

10.07.14 - I-485 package received by USCIS

10.23.14 - NOA1 issued for I-485, I-765 and I-131

10.24.14 - Received e-notification and receipt number

10.27.14 - NOA1s received by mail in 3 separate envelopes

11.12.14 - Biometrics completed - very simple, pleasant and fast!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The members here are very supportive. I am not the most patient person in the world. Our visa couldn't get approved fast enough but I can't imagine what is taking so long that some are still waiting on N0A2. We have absolutely no control over this process and it sucks. They must not have to answer to anyone as to why some get approved so quickly while others wait for months before any activity. I realize we were lucky, even with an RFE. Even though our petition has been approved she won't be here until june or july because she will work out a notice with her job.

Congratulations, RoadRunner! Nice to know there is light at the end of the tunnel. And to Sparkle Pony who has always been so encouraging to everyone here, our turn to encourage you! I'm sure it will come and be worth the wait.

Here, heading towards an unbelievable 6 months next week, precious months of our lives, still waiting for NOA2. My congressional contact is going away, so I asked a senate office to take over, though I'm beginning to think that all they can do or are willing to do, is to get information if they can, but maybe it depends on your particular senator or congressman in your state. Haven't heard back yet, but I'm very lucky that my fiancée is so great about everything; she calms me down and gets me to laugh! I think someone at TSC has mabye seen too many episodes of "The Americans"; one doesn't know what to think... Here's hoping we all get approvals this week, and that the NVC to interview stage will go quicker, to make up for some of the time lost. Nothing else to do, but hang in there everybody!

I am still waiting on the NOA2. 5 months going on 6 and when I called USCIS today, I was told that TSC is backed up and on April 21 they were processing October 22, 2013. They said that I would probably receive something within 3 weeks. I know that there will be no spending 4th of July with him. I want to cry.

August 2011:Met through his nephew who lives in the US
August 2, 2012 We fell in love heart.gif
October 21, 2012: Went to visit him,

February, 14, 2013: Happy Valentine's day (spent that week with him in Jamaica)luv.gif
November 23, 2013 I-129F to lockbox via USPS
November 25, 2013 Application received
December 2, 2013: Check cashed
December 2, 2013: NOA1 received by email and text
December 6, 22013: Hardcopy of NOA! received
April 8, 2014: Alien number change
July 11, 2014: RFE
July 25, 2014: Response to RFE
August 1, 2014: NOA2 (text)
August 6, 2014: Application shipped to NVC
August 8, 2014: Received hardcopy of NOA2

I am the petitioner
I am sooooooooooooooo in love with my best friend and partner
.secret7vf.gifluv.gif
heart.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am still waiting on the NOA2. 5 months going on 6 and when I called USCIS today, I was told that TSC is backed up and on April 21 they were processing October 22, 2013. They said that I would probably receive something within 3 weeks. I know that there will be no spending 4th of July with him. I want to cry.

I know it's hard, but please don't be too sad. I just heard back from my senate office, and they received the reply "in queue for adjudication - 30 to 45 days" which I think is the standard response, and the October 22nd date has been given for the past few weeks from what I have read here, so I think these responses have to be taken with a big grain of salt. If I saw this in some business department, I would suspect there is some lack of oversight somewhere, with no one to answer to, as RoadRunner said. In any case, let's all try to stay positive and be as patient as we can while working with our congressional contacts. Things will start to move!

11.04.13 - 129F packet sent
11.05.13 - 129F packet received
11.07.13 - NOA1 issued
05.07.14 - NOA2 issued

05.22.14 - Petition left TSC

06.03.14 - Petition entered into NVC system, visa case number created

06.10.14 - Case status updated on CEAC site - ready for interview (awaiting instructions)

06.16.14 - Case status updated on CEAC site - administrative processing

06.17.14 - Received e-mail from Moscow Embassy - ok to schedule interview!

06.19.14 - Interview scheduled for July 2nd!

07.02.14 - VISA APPROVED!!!

07.08.14 - Case updated on CEAC site - administrative processing

07.09.14 - Case updated - VISA ISSUED!!!

07.12.14 - Visa received!!!

07.23.14 - Point of Entry - arrived in US!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

07.23.14 - Alien Registration Number issued at POE

09.06.14 - ABW - Absolutely Beautiful Wedding!!! (L)

10.03.14 - Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131

10.06.14 - I-485 package delivered by USPS - arrived in Chicago lockbox

10.07.14 - I-485 package received by USCIS

10.23.14 - NOA1 issued for I-485, I-765 and I-131

10.24.14 - Received e-notification and receipt number

10.27.14 - NOA1s received by mail in 3 separate envelopes

11.12.14 - Biometrics completed - very simple, pleasant and fast!

Looks like our visa journey in nearing an end. My fiancé had her interview today and she was sooo nervous. She did well and passed the interview with no problems. She will have her visa in two weeks and we will plan the trip at that time. We are both very excited! She was all smiles and full of happiness. We can hardly wait until we are together again. Now we can finally relax and I can stop obsessing over this process and focus on other things. Hang in there everyone and best of luck!

Congratulations!!!

ROC Timeline:

Date Filed: September 18, 2017  (California Service Center)

ROC Approved: November 28,2018

10yr GC Received: December 6, 2018

N-400 Naturalization Timeline: (ONLINE)

(Day 00)Date Submitted, Received, Cashed, NOA & NOA Letter posted online: January 30, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 01)Date NOA Letter was mailed: January 31, 2019

(Day 02)Date Case Status Update: February 1, 2019 (BIOMETRICS SCHEDULED NOTICE)

(Day 03)Date Biometrics Appointment Letter was mailed: February 2, 2019

(Day 05)Date NOA received in the mail: February 4, 2019 

(Day 06)Date Biometrics Appointment Letter posted online: February 5, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 10)Date Biometrics Appointment Letter received in the mail: February 9, 2019

(Day 23)Date of Biometrics: February 22, 2019 COMPLETED 

(Day 23)Date Case Status Update:  February 22, 2019 (BIOMETRICS ACTIVELY REVIEWED)

(Day 211)Date INTERVIEW Appointment letter was mailed: August 29, 2019

(Day 211)Date Case Status Update : August 29, 2019 (7 months from filing) (INTERVIEW WAS SCHEDULED)

(Day 212)Date INTERVIEW Appointment Letter posted online: August 30, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 222)Date INTERVIEW Appointment Letter received in the mail: September 7, 2019

(Day 241)Date of INTERVIEW: October 10, 2019 (8 months & 1 week from filing) (PASSED!!! )

(Day 241)Date Case Status Update: October 10, 2019 (NATURALIZATION CEREMONY WAS SCHEDULED)

(Day 241)Date OATH CEREMONY NOTICE was mailed: October 10, 2019 

(Day 243)Date OATH CEREMONY Appointment Letter posted online: October 12, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 249)Date OATH CEREMONY Appointment Letter received in the mail: October 18, 2019 

(Day 256)Date of OATH CEREMONY: October 25,2019 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just wanted to let y'all know, at 10pm I got the text that my case was updated, and had my fiancé check. Our petition has finally been approved! It was the best news I could've asked for today.

Now I hope that this ball keeps rolling for everyone else still waiting for the NOA2, hopefully we were all in the same batch together, but it'll come when least expected!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just wanted to let y'all know, at 10pm I got the text that my case was updated, and had my fiancé check. Our petition has finally been approved! It was the best news I could've asked for today.

Now I hope that this ball keeps rolling for everyone else still waiting for the NOA2, hopefully we were all in the same batch together, but it'll come when least expected!

Awesome!!!! :dance: So happy for you and to know things continue to move at TSC... even when it is at a slow pace.

Philippians 4: 6-7. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Congrats! :)

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

How exciting!!!!! Congratulations!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

SparklePony I have confidence that the ball will get rolling for you soon. You said you plan on coming during the summer so hopefully everything will work out. My fiancé will not be flying until the end of July...maybe August.

Congratulations !

August 2011:Met through his nephew who lives in the US
August 2, 2012 We fell in love heart.gif
October 21, 2012: Went to visit him,

February, 14, 2013: Happy Valentine's day (spent that week with him in Jamaica)luv.gif
November 23, 2013 I-129F to lockbox via USPS
November 25, 2013 Application received
December 2, 2013: Check cashed
December 2, 2013: NOA1 received by email and text
December 6, 22013: Hardcopy of NOA! received
April 8, 2014: Alien number change
July 11, 2014: RFE
July 25, 2014: Response to RFE
August 1, 2014: NOA2 (text)
August 6, 2014: Application shipped to NVC
August 8, 2014: Received hardcopy of NOA2

I am the petitioner
I am sooooooooooooooo in love with my best friend and partner
.secret7vf.gifluv.gif
heart.gif

Hoping for any news next week, since its passed normal processing time already.

ROC Timeline:

Date Filed: September 18, 2017  (California Service Center)

ROC Approved: November 28,2018

10yr GC Received: December 6, 2018

N-400 Naturalization Timeline: (ONLINE)

(Day 00)Date Submitted, Received, Cashed, NOA & NOA Letter posted online: January 30, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 01)Date NOA Letter was mailed: January 31, 2019

(Day 02)Date Case Status Update: February 1, 2019 (BIOMETRICS SCHEDULED NOTICE)

(Day 03)Date Biometrics Appointment Letter was mailed: February 2, 2019

(Day 05)Date NOA received in the mail: February 4, 2019 

(Day 06)Date Biometrics Appointment Letter posted online: February 5, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 10)Date Biometrics Appointment Letter received in the mail: February 9, 2019

(Day 23)Date of Biometrics: February 22, 2019 COMPLETED 

(Day 23)Date Case Status Update:  February 22, 2019 (BIOMETRICS ACTIVELY REVIEWED)

(Day 211)Date INTERVIEW Appointment letter was mailed: August 29, 2019

(Day 211)Date Case Status Update : August 29, 2019 (7 months from filing) (INTERVIEW WAS SCHEDULED)

(Day 212)Date INTERVIEW Appointment Letter posted online: August 30, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 222)Date INTERVIEW Appointment Letter received in the mail: September 7, 2019

(Day 241)Date of INTERVIEW: October 10, 2019 (8 months & 1 week from filing) (PASSED!!! )

(Day 241)Date Case Status Update: October 10, 2019 (NATURALIZATION CEREMONY WAS SCHEDULED)

(Day 241)Date OATH CEREMONY NOTICE was mailed: October 10, 2019 

(Day 243)Date OATH CEREMONY Appointment Letter posted online: October 12, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 249)Date OATH CEREMONY Appointment Letter received in the mail: October 18, 2019 

(Day 256)Date of OATH CEREMONY: October 25,2019 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.