Azsara

December 2013 AOS Filers

572 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Washington field office. They're currently working on cases from October 16, 2013 for AOS

I dont think this number is right.

My friend filed for his greencard on Dec 11th 2013.

He got biometric end feb 2014

Interview march 11th 2014. Got GC in 7 days

No problems for him.

Fairfax va, office

Everyone, please add your details to the Google Spreadsheet - Goodluck to all
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5KGu0jl596_NV6atrShYnR0KXbMClOMCks07uhgESo/edit?usp=sharing

My Timeline:
05/15/2017 - Sent N400 package to Dallas
05/22/2017 - Check cashed
06/12/2017 - Fingerprints done
06/20/2017 - In line for Interview
11/02/2017 - Interview scheduled
11/02/2017 - Approved on spot
11/9/2017 - Oath and filed for passport at USPS (Got it in 6 days)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I dont think this number is right.

My friend filed for his greencard on Dec 11th 2013.

He got biometric end feb 2014

Interview march 11th 2014. Got GC in 7 days

No problems for him.

Fairfax va, office

That's the official information that appears in the USCIS website. We know that some cases move faster than others, but that's what it says there. Also, it says that that's the field office for interviews for fairfax county, which is where we live. You can check that in their website. I guess once we receive our interview letters or approval we will know. For now it's just a matter of being patience.

Thanks everyone for letting me know what Fairfax is currently processing.

Hopefully we will hear something soon as nothing since the you may have your interview wavered letter!

The waiting is painful for sure I forgot what it was like when I did this whole process in 2009!

I called them up and the office where we expect to interview San Bernardino Ca is working on Aug 2013 applications so the lady at USCIS said so that gives us 4-6 more months before interview so it seems but who knows.

You would think if we have the message from USCIS that we are being scheduled for an interview we should receive it shortly. If they are working on August 2013 why would they send a letter that we are in process of being scheduled for an interview.....????

Did you have an update recently Tradewind? I finally got my interview date for June 2nd in San Bernardino office. 3 months after online case status changed to Testing and Interview.. whew! Now crossing fingers that its worth the wait...

My husband's case status has been updated to decision. Looks like we didn't need to do an interview. :dancing:

"On April 24, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later."

I'll update once we get the green card in the mail (or is there is something more we need to do.) Good luck all!

My husband's green card has come in the mail on May 3rd so he's now set for two years. Good luck everyone!

Has anybody else had a problem logging into USCIS I have an account set up but when I went to check my parents status which I have done loads of times I get the following message then when I enter my email address it tells me it is not found....? Suggestions?

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• Your account has been locked for one of the following reasons:
    (1) Account inactivity.
    (2) Too many unsuccessful login attempts.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Has anybody else had a problem logging into USCIS I have an account set up but when I went to check my parents status which I have done loads of times I get the following message then when I enter my email address it tells me it is not found....? Suggestions?

Validation Error(s)

(1) Account inactivity.

Your password automatically expires every 90 days. Just change your password on the "Forgot your password" link and you should be good to go again.

K1 Timeline

02-22-2013: I-129F to VSC

02-28-2013: NOA1

06-10-2013: NOA2 (102 days)

08-16-2013: Interview - Approved!

08-22-2013: Visa in hand

09-14-2013: POE Houston

10-30-2013: Married!

AOS Timeline

12-10-2013: Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

12-16-2013: NOA1 x 3

01-02-2014: Biometrics

02-24-2014: EAD/AP Approved

03-04-2014: Received EAD/AP

03-10-2014: Interview - Approved!

03-18-2014: Received GC

ROC Timeline

12-12-2015: I-751 to CSC

12-17-2015: NOA1

01-14-2016: Biometrics

05-19-2016: Approved!

N-400 Timeline

03-14-2017: N-400 to Texas Lockbox

03-22-2017: NOA1

04-11-2017: Biometrics

04-20-2017: In Line For Interview

07-02-2018: Interview - Approved!

08-22-2018: Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

This morning at 5:30am we got an update by txt and email. Our interview was scheduled for June 12 @ Salt Lake City Office. :)

Edited by BeMerry

12.09.2013 - AOS packet sent
12.12.2013 - NOA's Priority Date
12.21.2013 - Received 3 NOA's by mail
12.26.2013 - NOA for Biometrics appointment. Date set for 01.10.2014
01.10.2014 - Biometrics appointment
01.16.2014 - USCIS requested more docs
01.20.2014 - Requested docs were sent by lawyer
01.28.2014 - Received txt/email notication that the case is under 'Response Review'
02.15.2014 - EAD card production ordered
02.24.2014 - EAD card was mailed out of KY

02.25.2014 - I-485 status online changed to "testing & interview"

02.27.2014 - EAD card RECEIVED

05.07.2014 - I-485 status showing the interview date updated - Interview on June 12, 2014
(day ) - Received NOA about the interview appointment on
(day ) - Interview @ SLC
(day ) - I-485 Approved
(day ) - Green Card Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations to all who have been getting notices or approvals! Yay!

Well, its been almost a month and a half since our AOS interview and over a month since we sent our RFE over to our IO. No updates or anything from USCIS. My lawyer has not been to proactive with our case and so far no follow up from him. I am not sure why the immigration officer was such a mean one.

I am so disheartened by this whole process which has given me doubts on why I even want to become a LPR here in the US. I love my husband & made this so called great country my home for the last 12 years. Since I have applied for adjustment I can not leave the country to go back to Canada to see my son graduate from high school this coming May 8th. If I leave, this will definitely make it impossible for me to apply again and the possibility of being barred from coming here and I have a young family here. I just hope and pray that an approval will be made soon so I will be able to get this whole experience behind me. Praying all will work out in the end. Just venting guys....thanks for listening.

Hello RNtraveler71, have you heard from the uscis yet? I am sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately, they will take their time to answer. Got a friend in a different process and he has been waiting for an answer for 3 months now + he got a lawyer as well and there is nothing the lawyer can do besides waiting :(. Hopefully, your case will be different and you'll have news soon.

12.09.2013 - AOS packet sent
12.12.2013 - NOA's Priority Date
12.21.2013 - Received 3 NOA's by mail
12.26.2013 - NOA for Biometrics appointment. Date set for 01.10.2014
01.10.2014 - Biometrics appointment
01.16.2014 - USCIS requested more docs
01.20.2014 - Requested docs were sent by lawyer
01.28.2014 - Received txt/email notication that the case is under 'Response Review'
02.15.2014 - EAD card production ordered
02.24.2014 - EAD card was mailed out of KY

02.25.2014 - I-485 status online changed to "testing & interview"

02.27.2014 - EAD card RECEIVED

05.07.2014 - I-485 status showing the interview date updated - Interview on June 12, 2014
(day ) - Received NOA about the interview appointment on
(day ) - Interview @ SLC
(day ) - I-485 Approved
(day ) - Green Card Received

I changed the password & it has no allowed me to log in. I now that exactly nothing has changed.

If they make me change the password every 90 days that means I am 180 days into this as this is the 2nd time I have had to do it!!

Depressing for sure.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello RNtraveler71, have you heard from the uscis yet? I am sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately, they will take their time to answer. Got a friend in a different process and he has been waiting for an answer for 3 months now + he got a lawyer as well and there is nothing the lawyer can do besides waiting :(. Hopefully, your case will be different and you'll have news soon.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi BeMerry! Haven't heard a single thing about our case. We have done everything right on our part and sent off the RFE that was requested from the immigration officer. She said the quicker she got the documentation the quicker she can get to it and make her decision. So...more waiting...I don't really know what she is needing to review...the RFE sent were my 2 previous passports aside from my recent one which she already had. I am married to a US born citizen who is an Army Vet. Been married 8 years now, but together for 12 years, we have 3 US born sons and we both work for the US government in the healthcare industry....what more does she want? So basically it is another waiting game...

Edited by RNtraveler71

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Yes, change the password

Validation Error(s)

(1) Account inactivity.
Everyone, please add your details to the Google Spreadsheet - Goodluck to all
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5KGu0jl596_NV6atrShYnR0KXbMClOMCks07uhgESo/edit?usp=sharing

My Timeline:
05/15/2017 - Sent N400 package to Dallas
05/22/2017 - Check cashed
06/12/2017 - Fingerprints done
06/20/2017 - In line for Interview
11/02/2017 - Interview scheduled
11/02/2017 - Approved on spot
11/9/2017 - Oath and filed for passport at USPS (Got it in 6 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.