Azsara

December 2013 AOS Filers

572 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hi guys - amazing to see so many December filers at interview stage etc. - congratulations smile.png

However, is there anyone else who still hasn't got their EAD? USCIS received my AOS package on December 17th, I had my biometrics on January 16th, but nothing has happened since then. When I check Case Status, my EAD and my travel document are both under Initial Review (it's been 91 days now since they received our app). The I485 just says "Acceptance". This is getting really frustrating because I need to start working... I phoned USCIS on day 80 and they put in some kind of service request and gave me a number that begins with the letters TIF.... but they didn't explain what I can do with that number. I really don't know what to do now! Please help!

My AOS application along with EAD & AP applications were accepted on 12/11/13. Although my I765 was approved on 02/12/14 I never got it since one month passed. We highly suspected that it's lost in mail by USPS so we called the USPS customer service and the consumer affairs. In your case, I don't know any way else but keep calling USCIS. Since you got the case number, I think it's at least a good sign that they had your case marked. All I can say is being patient. Good luck!

Timeline

Hello everyone! I just got a letter from USCIS dated March 12,2014.It is a Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case.

Should i pressume I wont have to go for an interview then? I called USCIS hotline, they told me Atlanta field office has a lot of worlkload and it might take 6 mos for my papers to be done. May I know if anyone else get the same letter? thanks and have a good day to all.

I also got this letter yesterday dated 03/12/14 just the same as yours. I called USCIS last week about not getting the interview notice yet after three moths. I thought that's why they sent this letter to me. I hope the whole process won't take six months that long since we are needless for interview. Waiting is a pain in the ### but we will get it anyway.

Hello!! is anyone December filler for aos from Chicago??? got an interview date yet? im dec 18!...

i was looking at USCIS website at processing times and i saw this, for Chicago CIS...

Field Office Processing Dates

Field Office Processing Dates for Chicago IL as of: January 31, 2014 Form Form Name Processing Timeframe: I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status May 21, 2013 N-400 Application for Naturalization 5 Months N-600 Application for Certification of Citizenship 5 Months

Approved today for EAD and AP after RFEs in February (explanation required as to why I had a different mailing address from residential address - because university hall of residence) and in March (accused of leaving country without AP - had bought tickets but cancelled them because AP not received - airline omitted to tell Uscis I'd cancelled them). No progress on AOS and had no RFEs.

Hi December filers! My EAD has been in card production since March 17. My new job starts on April 7 and I'll need to bring the card with me on my first day of work. I'm wondering how soon EADs are normally mailed out after card production. So far all the notices made it to my home address fine so I hope it continues that way. Thanks!

11/23/2013 - Wedding

12/10/2013 - Graduated MSc.

01/10/2014 - Sent AOS package to Chicago

01/13/2014 - Case transferred to NBC

01/15/2014 - NOA's for I-485, I-130, &EAD/AP

01/30/2014 - Early walk-in biometric

02/05/2014 - Case status: Testing and Interview

03/17/2014 - EAD in Card Production!!!!!

03/18/2014 - Interview scheduled for April 23rd

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Nothing yet........... 1 month after I received email notice I was being scheduled for interview.. How long does it take to get interview date? In California....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Nothing yet........... 1 month after I received email notice I was being scheduled for interview.. How long does it take to get interview date? In California....

Hi December filers! My EAD has been in card production since March 17. My new job starts on April 7 and I'll need to bring the card with me on my first day of work. I'm wondering how soon EADs are normally mailed out after card production. So far all the notices made it to my home address fine so I hope it continues that way. Thanks!

My EAD was approved March 7 and i received it via trackable USPS on March 13. If you haven't opted to get Case Status updates via email/text check it, they give you the tracking number for your EAD when its been produced.

My EAD was approved March 7 and i received it via trackable USPS on March 13. If you haven't opted to get Case Status updates via email/text check it, they give you the tracking number for your EAD when its been produced.

Thanks Kiwinyc! As of this morning I've got the email saying my card was mailed!! Hopefully I'll get the tracking number soon.

11/23/2013 - Wedding

12/10/2013 - Graduated MSc.

01/10/2014 - Sent AOS package to Chicago

01/13/2014 - Case transferred to NBC

01/15/2014 - NOA's for I-485, I-130, &EAD/AP

01/30/2014 - Early walk-in biometric

02/05/2014 - Case status: Testing and Interview

03/17/2014 - EAD in Card Production!!!!!

03/18/2014 - Interview scheduled for April 23rd

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My AOS application along with EAD & AP applications were accepted on 12/11/13. Although my I765 was approved on 02/12/14 I never got it since one month passed. We highly suspected that it's lost in mail by USPS so we called the USPS customer service and the consumer affairs. In your case, I don't know any way else but keep calling USCIS. Since you got the case number, I think it's at least a good sign that they had your case marked. All I can say is being patient. Good luck!

Thanks so much for getting back to me, and for the luck! :) I finally received a letter on day 91 in response to my phonecall! It told me that "processing has resumed" on the application. I was thinking I'd just be left waiting again, but then today I got an email saying "On March 21, 2014, we ordered production of your new card." Hooray!! So my EAD was approved in 104 days, but at least it should be on its way now.

Are you still waiting for your card to arrive? Did they send another one after you called them? Hope you receive it soon if you haven't already!

Just a reminder for everyone that it's best to call USCIS and check on your AOS status-our's has said "Acceptance" since Dec. 26, and when my husband called just now they told him it was already in Memphis being processed. So, if your online status hasn't changed in a long time, it's good to call and try to find out something.

Timeline

Thanks so much for getting back to me, and for the luck! smile.png I finally received a letter on day 91 in response to my phonecall! It told me that "processing has resumed" on the application. I was thinking I'd just be left waiting again, but then today I got an email saying "On March 21, 2014, we ordered production of your new card." Hooray!! So my EAD was approved in 104 days, but at least it should be on its way now.

Are you still waiting for your card to arrive? Did they send another one after you called them? Hope you receive it soon if you haven't already!

Congratulations and hope you get your card soon!

The USCIS disappointed me today by giving me another case number (T1...., sounds like yours before) and wanted me to wait for 15 days to get reply from them. I'm thinking to get infopass appointment with the local USCIS office. I have an apology letter on hand from USPS Consumer Affairs and hope we can waive the fee for a replacement card due to postoffice's negligence.

Hi Tradewind! I believe my case was transferred to San Bernardino local office as well. We have relatively the same timeline as to I-485. My status changed to Testing and Interview on Feb.6, no other updates since then and still waiting for our interview date. Based on their processing time information, they're working on August 2013 cases now. The last time I checked in Feb, this was July 21 for the I-485. The fact that it's moving somehow gives me a sigh of relief..

post-176125-0-85033900-1395435142_thumb.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.