1,942 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats :) hopefully they will give you interview date soon.

I am still waiting for case number....ahhhhhhh

Actually i can book interview date of 10th april even today but i m waiting for my pcc before booking an interview.so most probably my interview date wud b between 10th and 20 th april. Its totally upto me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

So I'm at 93 days since NOA1 and I just got a new job (as a second job) to supplement my income. My income was already above the poverty guidelines on http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864p.pdf for a family of 2 (my son and I) plus its above 3 as well...so my fiancé would be fine under just my salary and we wouldn't need any financial assistance...but I got a part time job so I was wondering if I should call and tell USCIS that I have additional income?

10/22/12 - Met online

04/19/13 - First trip to Morocco

11/22/13 - Second trip to Morocco

12/13/13 - Mailed I-129F Petition to Dallas Lockbox

12/19/13 - Received electronic notification for NOA1

12/30/13 - Received paper copy of NOA1

01/06/14 - Alien Registration Number was changed

02/13/14 - Third trip to Morocco

04/09/14 - Mailed Certified letter to Senator 1 requesting update on case

05/19/14 - Still no response from Senator 1's office

05/19/14 - Faxed request for intervention to Senator 2

05/21/14 - Spoke with my case officer, asked me for additional info to be faxed to her.

05/22/14 - Petition approved (as per tier 2 officer on phone and mailed)

05/28/14 - Approval sent to DOS for processing (still no paper copy of NOA2)

06/05/14 - NVC received approval from USCIS

06/10/14 - NVC registers petition; received case number

06/24/14 - In transit to Morocco

06/25/14 - Case is ready for interview

07/01/14 - Called consulate, they called my fiancé and scheduled the interview and emailed packet 3

07/15/14 - First interview

07/24/14 - Fourth trip to Morocco

08/05/14 - Fiancé relocated to Australia

Pending case transfer from Casablanca to Sydney

02/12/15 - Fifth trip together -- meeting in SE Asia

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

So I'm at 93 days since NOA1 and I just got a new job (as a second job) to supplement my income. My income was already above the poverty guidelines on http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864p.pdf for a family of 2 (my son and I) plus its above 3 as well...so my fiancé would be fine under just my salary and we wouldn't need any financial assistance...but I got a part time job so I was wondering if I should call and tell USCIS that I have additional income?

You and your fiance will only need this for the interview, so if u already reach the poverty guidelines you dont have anything to worry about.

And when your going to fill out the for i134 (sponsor), you are going to fill it out with ur latest w2 income, and u will need to provide your taxes return too.

But you can send with this your new job paystub.

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Dec.12 NOA1, case routed to CSC

Jan.31 NOA2, 50 Days after NOA1

Feb.11 Case left NVC

Feb.18 Consulate receive - Status READY!!

Apr.01 Interview! Approved!

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jun.20 Appointment Notice

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Aug.15 Received Combo Card

Timeline

I have a question, I was on unployment last year, an didn't start work till October last year, so I only made 14,000 last. But I will make 25,000 this year will this be problem. It's only me I have no dependents.

Tana kauffman

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You and your fiance will only need this for the interview, so if u already reach the poverty guidelines you dont have anything to worry about.

And when your going to fill out the for i134 (sponsor), you are going to fill it out with ur latest w2 income, and u will need to provide your taxes return too.

But you can send with this your new job paystub.

Ok, thanks :)

10/22/12 - Met online

04/19/13 - First trip to Morocco

11/22/13 - Second trip to Morocco

12/13/13 - Mailed I-129F Petition to Dallas Lockbox

12/19/13 - Received electronic notification for NOA1

12/30/13 - Received paper copy of NOA1

01/06/14 - Alien Registration Number was changed

02/13/14 - Third trip to Morocco

04/09/14 - Mailed Certified letter to Senator 1 requesting update on case

05/19/14 - Still no response from Senator 1's office

05/19/14 - Faxed request for intervention to Senator 2

05/21/14 - Spoke with my case officer, asked me for additional info to be faxed to her.

05/22/14 - Petition approved (as per tier 2 officer on phone and mailed)

05/28/14 - Approval sent to DOS for processing (still no paper copy of NOA2)

06/05/14 - NVC received approval from USCIS

06/10/14 - NVC registers petition; received case number

06/24/14 - In transit to Morocco

06/25/14 - Case is ready for interview

07/01/14 - Called consulate, they called my fiancé and scheduled the interview and emailed packet 3

07/15/14 - First interview

07/24/14 - Fourth trip to Morocco

08/05/14 - Fiancé relocated to Australia

Pending case transfer from Casablanca to Sydney

02/12/15 - Fifth trip together -- meeting in SE Asia

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Can I ask a stupid question. What does hard copy of NOA1 look like, the only letter I ever got was with receipt number on it. An my alien registeration number changed.

Tana kauffman

Timeline

he passed the physical exam, and now just the interview ahead! dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifgood.gifkicking.gifyes.gif

good luck everyone! and we never did receive the packets, lol. i had to call nvc to find out what we needed for the interview! they were phenomenal, and i mailed it all off today! if you don't get the packets, you can just go to us.embassy.gov for the country you need. the info is under visas, then on the left side under either immigrant or nonimmigrant, notice to applicants, it will have a k-1 listing, and tells you all you have to do and submit. good luck everybody! good.gifstar_smile.gif

Service Center : California Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Mumbai, India I-129F Sent : 2013-12-02 I-129F NOA1 : 2013-12-05 I-129F RFE(s) : RFE Reply(s) : I-129F NOA2 : 2014-01-24 NVC Received : NVC Left : 2014-02-10 Consulate Received : 2014-02-20 Packet 3 Received : Packet 3 Sent : Packet 4 Received : Interview Date : 2014-04-03 icon13.gifSubmit Review

Date I-129F Sent : (2013-12-02) Date I-129F NOA1 (2013-12-05) : Date I-129F NOA2 (Approved) : (2014-01-24)
National Visa Center Processing Date Package Left From NVC : (2014-02-10)
Consulate Processing Date Received By Consulate : (2014-02-20) Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) : (never) Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) : (yyyy-mm-dd) Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4): (yyyy-mm-dd) Interview Date (K1 Visa): (finally 2014-04-25 & 04-26) Interview Result: Denied

date contacted senators for assistance: 2014-05-22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Actually i can book interview date of 10th april even today but i m waiting for my pcc before booking an interview.so most probably my interview date wud b between 10th and 20 th april. Its totally upto me.

This is super awesome, I am happy for you guys :)

What is PCC???

We will give NVC a call tomorrow Monday to check again on our case number, wish us good luck :)

Keep us posted and good luck again

I-130 (Parent)

- Submitted June 2021

- 1st NOA (June 2021)

I-130 (Brother 1)

- Submitted (September 2019)

- 1st NOA (September 2019)

I-130 (Brother 2)

- Submitted (Not yet)

- 1st NOA (Not yet)

Timeline

This is super awesome, I am happy for you guys smile.png

What is PCC???

We will give NVC a call tomorrow Monday to check again on our case number, wish us good luck smile.png

Keep us posted and good luck again

well PCC is police clearence certificate from regional passport office.it takes arnd 15 days to arrive after u apply for pcc. every consulate has different rules for pcc. i applied for my pcc 5 days back so i think my pcc will come in 10 days. lots of luck for ur case number

Timeline

I have a question, I was on unployment last year, an didn't start work till October last year, so I only made 14,000 last. But I will make 25,000 this year will this be problem. It's only me I have no dependents.

I am not sure, but I guess you are going to need a joint sponsor, because u need to provide ur latest tax return at the interview, so it's 2013. But ask this question at the general forum..they will help u

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Feb.11 Case left NVC

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Timeline

So I send this stuff to Fiancé for his interview right, or do I have an interview?

An where is general forum?

Yes, you send this to his interview..at his home country.

You don't have an interview in US.

General forum it's like k1 forum..create a new topic, and they will answer. Here in visa journey

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Feb.11 Case left NVC

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.