1,942 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

You can make it 11...I received NOA1 on 12/19 and am still waiting for NOA2.

Also my friend said I should have filed at VSC - I just sent it to the Dallas Lockbox facility because thats where the USCIS homepage said to send i-129F Petitions...was that wrong?? Should I ask to have it transferred to VSC? I'm in NY so Vermont is significantly closer than Texas.

VSC is no longer working, u send ur petition to the same addres I sent..Dallas lockbox. If you have your NOA1 everything is fine. It's just Texas, that's too slow

Good luck!

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Dec.12 NOA1, case routed to CSC

Jan.31 NOA2, 50 Days after NOA1

Feb.11 Case left NVC

Feb.18 Consulate receive - Status READY!!

Apr.01 Interview! Approved!

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jun.20 Appointment Notice

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Aug.15 Received Combo Card

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi

Hi

that's enough with the hi hi throughout the thread. if you have a question, ask it. posting hi multiple times can be interpreted as spamming the thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Hi everyone,I'm feeling so sad ,It's 84 days waiting for NOA2.it was longtime .

Yes, it's sad..it's just Texas..its normal time for TSC, they are taking an average of 5 months to approve the petitons..so it will come eventually

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Feb.11 Case left NVC

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes, it's sad..it's just Texas..its normal time for TSC, they are taking an average of 5 months to approve the petitons..so it will come eventually

I thought if it said "5 months" that means they are processing at UP to 5 months.

taken from USCIS website:

If the office is processing a particular type of application in less time than our processing goal, you will see the processing times expressed in months (for example, if the office is processing naturalization applications in less than our 5 month goal, the processing time will state "Five Months").

I took this to mean that as long as its under or at 5 months, they'll say 5 months but that it doesn't necessarily mean 5 months.

Honestly, I dont think there is an average at this point. I think that every case, caseworker, officer, whatever is so different that they process it at whatever time it takes them regardless of what the 'goal' is. :( just venting. sorry

10/22/12 - Met online

04/19/13 - First trip to Morocco

11/22/13 - Second trip to Morocco

12/13/13 - Mailed I-129F Petition to Dallas Lockbox

12/19/13 - Received electronic notification for NOA1

12/30/13 - Received paper copy of NOA1

01/06/14 - Alien Registration Number was changed

02/13/14 - Third trip to Morocco

04/09/14 - Mailed Certified letter to Senator 1 requesting update on case

05/19/14 - Still no response from Senator 1's office

05/19/14 - Faxed request for intervention to Senator 2

05/21/14 - Spoke with my case officer, asked me for additional info to be faxed to her.

05/22/14 - Petition approved (as per tier 2 officer on phone and mailed)

05/28/14 - Approval sent to DOS for processing (still no paper copy of NOA2)

06/05/14 - NVC received approval from USCIS

06/10/14 - NVC registers petition; received case number

06/24/14 - In transit to Morocco

06/25/14 - Case is ready for interview

07/01/14 - Called consulate, they called my fiancé and scheduled the interview and emailed packet 3

07/15/14 - First interview

07/24/14 - Fourth trip to Morocco

08/05/14 - Fiancé relocated to Australia

Pending case transfer from Casablanca to Sydney

02/12/15 - Fifth trip together -- meeting in SE Asia

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I thought if it said "5 months" that means they are processing at UP to 5 months.

taken from USCIS website:

If the office is processing a particular type of application in less time than our processing goal, you will see the processing times expressed in months (for example, if the office is processing naturalization applications in less than our 5 month goal, the processing time will state "Five Months").

I took this to mean that as long as its under or at 5 months, they'll say 5 months but that it doesn't necessarily mean 5 months.

Honestly, I dont think there is an average at this point. I think that every case, caseworker, officer, whatever is so different that they process it at whatever time it takes them regardless of what the 'goal' is. sad.png just venting. sorry

i totally uderstand ur frustation, i dont think its fare with people that have their petiton on TSC. I wish u all to get ur approvals soon..and yes u can yet have everything

done by 5 months..cause once u get ur noa2 things move pretty fast.

Before i got my noa2 i was stalking everybodys cases..like november filers too..to see how fast it was going, and Igors list is pretty good to give u a notion of whats going on.

i really wish u the best of luck !

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Feb.11 Case left NVC

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Timeline

Hope this NOA2 soon comes through, I will be 52 tomorrow, an my love turned 60 last month ( February ) an we are not getting any younger....

well..i wish u a happy birthday!! my approval came 8 days after my birthday, maybe ur is comming too!!

keep positive

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Feb.11 Case left NVC

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hope this NOA2 soon comes through, I will be 52 tomorrow, an my love turned 60 last month ( February ) an we are not getting any younger....

Happy Birthday! In some ways I wish I hadn't seen there was November filers, because now it makes me sad. I remember pouring over these pages, then I got the paperwork and it was just such a big thing to work on that we submitted it the Wed before Thanksgiving. I remember sitting that weekend with my fiance's at my family's various dinners saying oh he should be back by March! Because that was what we were seeing for Oct and Nov with the wicked fast turn around. Now I have nights were I'm so upset I didn't work harder to get those papers in faster. Today we had a disagreement because I'm freaking out about my job and he's saying he's still going to turn down any full time gigs on his end because why start a new job just to leave. The stress of waiting is putting almost more of a strain than anything else thus far. It's hard to keep those it'll be ok vibes going some days. I know it will, but it's just off in the distance for so many where other's are like racing by.

I-129F sent 11-27-13

NOA 1 email 12-5-13

NOA 1 Hardcopy received 12-13-13

Alien Reg Number Assigned 12-17-13

NOA 2 text/email 4-23-14

Sent to NVC 5-6-14 Received 5-14-14

Left NVC 5-19-14 Arrived in Sydney 5-23-14

Interview Email received 5/27/14

Interview 6/24/14

Wedding 8/2/14!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS packet delivered 9/11/14

NOA1 texts 9/17/14

Biometrics appt: 10/6/14. We had 2 appts on dif days, but got both done at once and was in and out in 30min at the Nashville location.

EAD Notice: 11/25

EAD Received with wrong b-day 12/4 Contacted on Dec 13th to send it back and they will determine the next step about reissuing it.

EAD fixed by going to an infopass appt. The woman was able to fix it in the system and said don't waste the $ on a new EAD.

Potential Interview Waiver Received 3/2/15

Green Card in hand 7/29/15!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Happy Birthday! In some ways I wish I hadn't seen there was November filers, because now it makes me sad. I remember pouring over these pages, then I got the paperwork and it was just such a big thing to work on that we submitted it the Wed before Thanksgiving. I remember sitting that weekend with my fiance's at my family's various dinners saying oh he should be back by March! Because that was what we were seeing for Oct and Nov with the wicked fast turn around. Now I have nights were I'm so upset I didn't work harder to get those papers in faster. Today we had a disagreement because I'm freaking out about my job and he's saying he's still going to turn down any full time gigs on his end because why start a new job just to leave. The stress of waiting is putting almost more of a strain than anything else thus far. It's hard to keep those it'll be ok vibes going some days. I know it will, but it's just off in the distance for so many where other's are like racing by.

yes, I guess every couple here goes through these moments. talk openly about your fear and hopes and always remember: you both made it so far! If you can make it through this, you can make it through everything. We try to see this time as a test on how good we can motivate each other in difficult times, how strong our love is. I guess we talked more during the last few month than many other couples in years. Stay strong, I bet it's all worth it.

- m

Edited by Ben + Michelle

Our K1-Timeline

I-129F Sent : 2013-12-16
NOA1 : 2013-12-23
NOA2 : 2014-01-24
Consulate Received : 2014-02-19
Packet 3 Received : 2014-02-24
Packet 3 Sent : 2014-02-27
Packet 4 Received : 2014-03-10
Interview Date : 2014-03-18 >>> APPROVED!

Marriage: 2014-06-13

wub.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks everyone, you are all very supportive. An yes he is worth the wait. He says this is a test of our love. An will make our bonding stronger. an we all miss our loved ones.

Tana kauffman

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

62 Days since receiving NOA1 hard copy by mail. RFE received by USCIS on 26 February 2014 and still waiting for their reply.... my nerves are burning .....ahhhh, I thought California Center is super fast :(

I-130 (Parent)

- Submitted June 2021

- 1st NOA (June 2021)

I-130 (Brother 1)

- Submitted (September 2019)

- 1st NOA (September 2019)

I-130 (Brother 2)

- Submitted (Not yet)

- 1st NOA (Not yet)

Timeline

It's even worst close to the interview date! So many documents, is stressing me so much

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Feb.11 Case left NVC

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.