1,942 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I tried to schedule my interview appointment online today. But couldn't schedule it on May . The web said the first appointment is available in April 2 . Is it mean I have to wait till it's available for May right ?

You can look at the calendar and see if slots are open for May, if not you have to wait until it opens. I envy you, our earliest appointment here is May and I'm dying to get an April schedule :(

My noa for my i130 is December 31 2013 and after a Week i applied for 129f they both directly went to Nebraska. My alien registration number was changed on January.

As I understand they send the k3 s to California if they are going to process it since my both applications are still in nsc I think my k3 will go to trash. But how do they choose which k3 s they wanna process?? Does anybody have any ideas?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Sorry I didn't understand. Did u apply for a CR1 or K1 visa?

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Dec.12 NOA1, case routed to CSC

Jan.31 NOA2, 50 Days after NOA1

Feb.11 Case left NVC

Feb.18 Consulate receive - Status READY!!

Apr.01 Interview! Approved!

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jun.20 Appointment Notice

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Aug.15 Received Combo Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Hi guys

I just discovered this topic. We are December Filers too. Our timeline

I-129F Sent : 2013-12-16
I-129F NOA1 : 2013-12-23
I-129F NOA2 : 2014-01-24
Consulate Received : 2014-02-19
Packet 3 Received : 2014-02-24

We sent the DS-160 to the embassy, payed the fee and are now waiting for them to give us an appointment. Meanwhile we are collecting all the needed documents.

Good luck to you all, glad we found you :)

Our K1-Timeline

NOA1 : 2013-12-23
NOA2 : 2014-01-24
Packet 3 Sent : 2014-02-27
Packet 4 Received : 2014-03-10
Interview Date : 2014-03-18 >>> APPROVED!

Marriage: 2014-06-13

wub.png

Timeline

btw: Am I the only one who can't schedule an appointment online? I don't get a calendar like you guys, just a recipe to print out. I called the embassy yesterday and a friendly woman named Victoria said, I can't get an appointment online, they will set the date (But she seemed not to know the process too well, she had to ask another person in the office)

Our K1-Timeline

wub.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

btw: Am I the only one who can't schedule an appointment online? I don't get a calendar like you guys, just a recipe to print out. I called the embassy yesterday and a friendly woman named Victoria said, I can't get an appointment online, they will set the date (But she seemed not to know the process too well, she had to ask another person in the office)

i think it is also depend on which country are you applying your visa also. You might check it with the embassy :). Good luck

hi guy my case status just updated again to Ready again. Is it good? Does it mean that p3 has been send?

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

There are 8 of us that recorded a NOA1 on DEC 19th (70 days ago), and only one of us has recorded having received a NOA2 so far. I think somebody must be using that box of files as their monitor stand.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I just got the status "Ready" too! I know that some Embassies schedule the interview for you and some you have to make the appointment on your own. I would read up on your Embassy profile here on Visa Journey to find out what your next step is.

With the particular Embassy that my Petition is going through they schedule it and send via regular mail the packet with the information and the date in it, but I was told to call or email them as soon as the status changes to "Ready" to ask when the appointment is so that we can prepare the necessary paperwork and not miss it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There are 8 of us that recorded a NOA1 on DEC 19th (70 days ago), and only one of us has recorded having received a NOA2 so far. I think somebody must be using that box of files as their monitor stand.

That's EXACTLY what I said to my fiance last night... grrr.

Timeline

I just got the status "Ready" too! I know that some Embassies schedule the interview for you and some you have to make the appointment on your own. I would read up on your Embassy profile here on Visa Journey to find out what your next step is.

With the particular Embassy that my Petition is going through they schedule it and send via regular mail the packet with the information and the date in it, but I was told to call or email them as soon as the status changes to "Ready" to ask when the appointment is so that we can prepare the necessary paperwork and not miss it.

wonderful, thank you! and congratulations for your "ready"!

Our K1-Timeline

wub.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I totally agree with the we're the monitor stand pile of files. I've learned my lesson and sticking to our month's thread and the Nov TSC's thread. It stings seeing the Feb one with approvals

I-129F sent 11-27-13

NOA 1 email 12-5-13

NOA 1 Hardcopy received 12-13-13

Alien Reg Number Assigned 12-17-13

NOA 2 text/email 4-23-14

Sent to NVC 5-6-14 Received 5-14-14

Left NVC 5-19-14 Arrived in Sydney 5-23-14

Interview Email received 5/27/14

Interview 6/24/14

Wedding 8/2/14!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS packet delivered 9/11/14

NOA1 texts 9/17/14

Biometrics appt: 10/6/14. We had 2 appts on dif days, but got both done at once and was in and out in 30min at the Nashville location.

EAD Notice: 11/25

EAD Received with wrong b-day 12/4 Contacted on Dec 13th to send it back and they will determine the next step about reissuing it.

EAD fixed by going to an infopass appt. The woman was able to fix it in the system and said don't waste the $ on a new EAD.

Potential Interview Waiver Received 3/2/15

Green Card in hand 7/29/15!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

I totally agree with the we're the monitor stand pile of files. I've learned my lesson and sticking to our month's thread and the Nov TSC's thread. It stings seeing the Feb one with approvals

Yeah ... now at only 1 in 9 approved from the 19th ... and seeing one's approved in under 2 weeks REALLY stings ... even from the same country and processed at the same service center. I really have to struggle to keep my mouth shut regarding my feelings around being born within the bounds of imaginary lines on the ground and being violently coerced if you dare cross them without approval from the ruling class.

My fiance just lost her 15 year old daughter to her daughter's father and she says she no longer wants to immigrate with her mother. I have to wonder if things might have been different if the approval had come a month ago on what VJ suggests was the "average" approval date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Trying not to feel super frustrated when I see people who filled after me with their NOA2 already... but it's super frustrating.

Feb 2013- Met Online- started chatting.secret7vf.gif

March 2013- Met in person..started dating.heart.gifrose.gif

December 5th,2013- Filed 129Freading.gif

December 19th- Alien number change.dancin5hr.gif

December 20th (approx)- Received NOA1idea9dv.gif

Have since been ANXIOUSLY awaitting ANY kind of change.. or news. :clock:

NOTTA...for 6 months... Grrr (almost lost my mind) :ranting:

JUNE 16TH 2014- NOA2 APPROVED- YAYYYYYYYY :D

JULY 1ST 2014- NVC RECEIVED OUR CASE! B-)

AUGUST 5TH 2014- MEDICAL :innocent:

AUGUST 20TH 2014- INTERVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :dance:

AUGUST 20th 2014- APPROVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! :energy:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I don't understand why Texas is so slow, they should be all the same. I wish u guys the best of luck

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Dec.12 NOA1, case routed to CSC

Jan.31 NOA2, 50 Days after NOA1

Feb.11 Case left NVC

Feb.18 Consulate receive - Status READY!!

Apr.01 Interview! Approved!

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jun.20 Appointment Notice

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Aug.15 Received Combo Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you so much... :/

Sigh

I don't understand why Texas is so slow, they should be all the same. I wish u guys the best of luck

Feb 2013- Met Online- started chatting.secret7vf.gif

March 2013- Met in person..started dating.heart.gifrose.gif

December 5th,2013- Filed 129Freading.gif

December 19th- Alien number change.dancin5hr.gif

December 20th (approx)- Received NOA1idea9dv.gif

Have since been ANXIOUSLY awaitting ANY kind of change.. or news. :clock:

NOTTA...for 6 months... Grrr (almost lost my mind) :ranting:

JUNE 16TH 2014- NOA2 APPROVED- YAYYYYYYYY :D

JULY 1ST 2014- NVC RECEIVED OUR CASE! B-)

AUGUST 5TH 2014- MEDICAL :innocent:

AUGUST 20TH 2014- INTERVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :dance:

AUGUST 20th 2014- APPROVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! :energy:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.