Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Congrats !!

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Dec.12 NOA1, case routed to CSC

Jan.31 NOA2, 50 Days after NOA1

Feb.11 Case left NVC

Feb.18 Consulate receive - Status READY!!

Apr.01 Interview! Approved!

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jun.20 Appointment Notice

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Aug.15 Received Combo Card

Timeline

I'm so worried, my fiance sent me by mail the i134 form, in march 7, I'm afraid it doesn't get here by the interview date. They told him, it takes 2weeks to be here. But he lost the track number!

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Feb.11 Case left NVC

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

We got notification via text message and email at 10:30PM that our application was approved!

76 days/2.5 months from NOA1 to NOA2 approval!

CONGRATS!!!! dancin5hr.gif

goofy.gif My K-1 Timeline goofy.gif

12/04/2013 Mailed K-1 packet to Dallas Lockbox USPS Priority Express (overnight)
12/05/2014 K-1 packet recieved
12/09/2013 Received email and text of NOA1
12//2013 Hard copy of NOA1 received
12/13/2013 Called to speak with tier 2 supervisor to fix errors on I-129F & G325A in hopes of preempting RFE
12/19/2013 Alien registration number changed
04/01/2014 NOA2 (apparently changes preempted RFE)
4/11/2014 NVC Received

4/15/2014 NVC left

4/22/2014 Consulate Received

5/07/2014 Picked up packet 1

5/20/2014 Interview 1 (asked to correct error on bring birth certificate and bring more evidence of relationship)

7/29/2014 Interview 2 (passed visa will be issued on 8/01/2014)
Texas Service Center

I hope my case gets to the NVC soon and then to the London consulate rather quickly. Lawyer said to expect two months. : ( Is this true?

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

We all want our loved ones by our sides however, when we all started this process we ALL knew that if could take 5 months for our paper work to process. If anyone thinks that they genuinely had reason for an expedited case that should have been requested at the time of submission of the I-129F. I'm sure there is an option to call USCIS and discuss the matter with an official. Once that 5 months has passed then we can start complaining. Remember that the people on visa journey represent a small fraction of people applying for visas. People from the Philippines are not the only people getting their Noa2's faster than normal check the trends for other months. There are several people who petitioned in January and already have their NOA2's. From what I've read TSC seems to be a slower service center. Again we all knew what we were going to be dealing with. All we can do is wait. If seeing the approvals is driving some of you crazy maybe you need to take a break from VJ and just wait for your text message, email, or snail mail correspondence from USCIS. Please take a chill pill.

goofy.gif My K-1 Timeline goofy.gif

12/04/2013 Mailed K-1 packet to Dallas Lockbox USPS Priority Express (overnight)
12/05/2014 K-1 packet recieved
12/09/2013 Received email and text of NOA1
12//2013 Hard copy of NOA1 received
12/13/2013 Called to speak with tier 2 supervisor to fix errors on I-129F & G325A in hopes of preempting RFE
12/19/2013 Alien registration number changed
04/01/2014 NOA2 (apparently changes preempted RFE)
4/11/2014 NVC Received

4/15/2014 NVC left

4/22/2014 Consulate Received

5/07/2014 Picked up packet 1

5/20/2014 Interview 1 (asked to correct error on bring birth certificate and bring more evidence of relationship)

7/29/2014 Interview 2 (passed visa will be issued on 8/01/2014)
Texas Service Center

I already got my NOA2.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Timeline

I hope my case gets to the NVC soon and then to the London consulate rather quickly. Lawyer said to expect two months. : ( Is this true?

i dont think its true! 2 weeks after my noa2 hardcopy they had already sent my documents to Brazil consulate.

keep calling nvc so u can get ur case number. Wth ur case number u r going to be able to track ur documents till London consulate.

( and know ur interview date).

call nvc after 7 pm, its easier to talk, thats the time my fiance got to talk to them. During the morning its busy all the time

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Feb.11 Case left NVC

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm so worried, my fiance sent me by mail the i134 form, in march 7, I'm afraid it doesn't get here by the interview date. They told him, it takes 2weeks to be here. But he lost the track number!

my fiance is just sending out my papers tomorrow and our interview is on the 26th. I hope FedEx does its job to deliver it in atleast 2 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

I just had my interview at the Embassy 3 days ago, and it was approved! biggrin.png - I had to travel from Denmark to Stockholm, stay at a hotel overnight and pay hundreds of dollars in travel expenses, just for a meager <15 minute interview (I was at the Embassy from 8:15 am to around 12 pm though), but it was all worth it!

They did however tell me that they couldn't send the visa until they received an additional document from my cosponsor (a copy of the cosponsors passport to show proof of US Citizenship), both myself and my fiancée were and are very frustrated about that - as they didn't request this information ANYWHERE in the checklist they emailed us. And it doesn't say so anywhere in any guides we found online either (not even on this site), that the cosponsor needs to show a copy of their passport (or proof of citizenship) - so for any of you using cosponsors, take note and make copies of their US citizen passports to bring along to the embassy, just in case, or a copy of their certificate of naturalization should that be the only thing they have.

Nonetheless, despite that annoying hiccup - our visa was approved and I am just waiting to have it in my hands now biggrin.png

Edited by GK&OW

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Just received text message alert from USCIS. We finally got NOA2 approval after 92 days stressful waiting!

Should I call NVC next week? What documents do i need to prepare for consulate interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

To be on the safe side, can't he send a second one? I guess it's about 10 Dollars for the two week mail ... I think it would be worth it, if you are worried (you could also always have it faster for more money)

Edited by Ben + Michelle

Our K1-Timeline

I-129F Sent : 2013-12-16
NOA1 : 2013-12-23
NOA2 : 2014-01-24
Consulate Received : 2014-02-19
Packet 3 Received : 2014-02-24
Packet 3 Sent : 2014-02-27
Packet 4 Received : 2014-03-10
Interview Date : 2014-03-18 >>> APPROVED!

Marriage: 2014-06-13

wub.png

Timeline

To be on the safe side, can't he send a second one? I guess it's about 10 Dollars for the two week mail ... I think it would be worth it, if you are worried (you could also always have it faster for more money)

Yes, I asked him, he can only send me another one on Monday, he lives in a very small town.

I'll try to keep positive

Just received text message alert from USCIS. We finally got NOA2 approval after 92 days stressful waiting!

Should I call NVC next week? What documents do i need to prepare for consulate interview?

Congrats!! Wait one or two weeks and start calling nvc for ur case number

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Feb.11 Case left NVC

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Timeline

my fiance is just sending out my papers tomorrow and our interview is on the 26th. I hope FedEx does its job to deliver it in atleast 2 days

I wish they had fedex close to his town.

U will get ur docs for sure! Good luck on ur interview!! ;)

K1 VISA

Dec.06 Sent 129-F

Feb.11 Case left NVC

AOS

Jun.06 Sent petition

Jun.12 NOA1

Jul.01 Biometrics

Aug.07 Card Production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congrats!! Wait one or two weeks and start calling nvc for ur case number

Ikiki, thanks for telling me. I will call NVC when I receive NOA2 hard copy.

I see your interview date is on April 1, did you schedule your interview date with the consulate or they just set up the date for you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.