Savath

the right way to send Photos to USCIS for K1?

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hello All,

So many conflicting information regarding the best way to send evidence of meeting photos.

Are they supposed to be in a bag?

Print them on regular white paper?

Put them in photo sheets?

Well, what was your method that got accepted recently ?

Please share.

Thanks

Timeline:

04/05/04 : K1 NSC

08/03/04 : Case approved

10/26/04 : Visa approved

12/09/04 : Fiancee arrives in the US.

12/28/04 : Married in Chicago.

2/25/05 : file AOS and EAD to

3/25/05 : NOAs for both

4/2/05 : fingers print

4/23/05 : received EAD card

7/6/05: NOA for interview in October 2005.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

:guides: (easily accessible at the top of the forum page).

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I had them printed, 2 pictures to a sheet (regular page size). On the back of each photo we identified who was in it, when and where it was taken, and then each of us signed it.

That's probably more than necessary, but it worked for our NOA2 approval.

21 Sep 2013 - Filed i-129F

27 Nov - NOA2 email received (63 days since NOA1)

30 Jan 2014 - NOA2 sent to NVC (64 agonizing days) P.S. Apparently VJ doesn't care about accurate timelines.

11 Feb - Got Case number

24 Feb - Packet 3 Received and Submitted

25 Feb - Packet 4 Received and Submitted

29 Apr - Medical (Dr Cheema)

01 May - Vancouver Consulate Interview - Approved!

06 May - Visa in hand!

06 June - Entered the USA!

14 June - Married!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

i just printed 3 x 5 at the local store. on back of each photo i wrote the date, location, brief description, and people in photo. then place all in zip lock bag.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had the pics printed out on a photo paper, then tape them over a piece of white paper, label each pic with date, place and names of the people in the pic printed beside the pic then copy them...some had 2 or 3 pics per white paper ...label white paper with proof of meeting within 2 years of filing the I-129 f or proof of ongoing relationship at the top ...we submitted I-129 f package October 2012...I am here now in USA married to my USC fiancé.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hello All,

Thanks for your inputs.

Timeline:

04/05/04 : K1 NSC

08/03/04 : Case approved

10/26/04 : Visa approved

12/09/04 : Fiancee arrives in the US.

12/28/04 : Married in Chicago.

2/25/05 : file AOS and EAD to

3/25/05 : NOAs for both

4/2/05 : fingers print

4/23/05 : received EAD card

7/6/05: NOA for interview in October 2005.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm in the process of doing this right now. Since all my photos were digital, I put them into a Word document and arranged 2-3 per page and typed the description under each one. I printed it from a laser printer which gives pretty decent quality. You can definitely see everything you need to see. The colors may be a little off, but they're very clear otherwise.

Do you think that should be good enough?

Edited by Jaybolo

event.png

event.png

event.png

I Am The Petitioner

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? WE WISH!

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-129F Sent : 12/07/2013

I-129F NOA1 : 12/16/2013

Alien Registration Number Changed: 12/24/2013

Wait... wait... wait... wait...

Asked Congressman to send service request to USCIS: 7/1/2014

USCIS received Congressman's inquiry: 7/3/2014

Notification via USCIS Website of NOA2 - Approved: 7/5/2014

NOA2: 6/25/2014 - We found out later it had been approved (but not posted) before congressional inquiry received.

Shipped to Embassy: 7/17/2014

Received by Embassy: 7/21/2014 - Status: READY

Packet 3.5: 7/24/2014

Packet 3.5 Sent: 8/7/2014 (We had delays because of civil unrest in Pakistan)

Embassy Receive: 8/21/2014 (Again delays due to civil unrest)

Receive Appointment Letter/Interview Date: 8/27/2014 (interview date in just 9 days)!

Medical Exam: 8/29/2014 (Yikes! The whole thing has now been postponed for 2 months for TB testing)

Interview Date: Originally 9/5/2014 - Now Postponed for at least two months

TB Test Results: 10/15/2014 - came back 18 days early! And she's negative!

Interview Rescheduled 10/17/2014: (embassy moving at lightning speed)!

New Interview Date: 10/29/2014 APPROVED!!!

CEAC Updates to AP: 11/13/2014

CEAC Updates to ISSUED!! 11/14/2014

Visa In-Hand: 11/24/2014

Arrival in USA: 11/27/2014 -- 11 MONTHS, 1 WEEK, 4 DAYS AFTER NOA1

MARRIED: 11/30/2014 !!!

[/center]

THE END!

I'm in the process of doing this right now. Since all my photos were digital, I put them into a Word document and arranged 2-3 per page and typed the description under each one. I printed it from a laser printer which gives pretty decent quality. You can definitely see everything you need to see. The colors may be a little off, but they're very clear otherwise.

This is what I did. Worked for me

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I went to my local printing shop printed out about 10 pics of us together Put them in a plastic ziplock bag labeling on the back where it was taken, when and who is in the pics.

my petiton was accepted last October.

-I had the photos printed out at a photo place.

-I went to local printshop and then color-copied each individual photo into an 8x12 paper, centering the photo in the middle of each sheet.

-I wrote the place it was taken, event and time on the top.

-I wrote the people in the picture for the bottom.

I only submitted 6 pictures.

Edited by figh4lov3

innocent.gif

California Service Center

I-29F Sent: 2013-09-23

NOA1: 2013-09-30

NOA2: 2013-10-27

left NVC to Manila Embassy: 2013-11-29

It doesn't matter how they receive the pictures, whether actual photos in a plastic bag or printed on plain paper. Pictures are only secondary evidence and are only there to emphasize your primary evidence of meeting.

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Exactly what I did, except that I used an inkjet printer, as the laser one I have access to is only black and white. It worked, as I just got my NOA2.

It doesn't matter how they receive the pictures, whether actual photos in a plastic bag or printed on plain paper. Pictures are only secondary evidence and are only there to emphasize your primary evidence of meeting.

^This.

Ours was printed on regular paper. We wrote names and dates below the photos. He placed them in some clear sheet protector. No RFE/issues at all.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello All,

So many conflicting information regarding the best way to send evidence of meeting photos.

Are they supposed to be in a bag?

Print them on regular white paper?

Put them in photo sheets?

Well, what was your method that got accepted recently ?

Please share.

Thanks

Mine were all digital.

I printed them out, large, in color onto a sheet of paper, 4 per each sheet.

I typed full names, dates and short descriptions beneath each.

I then printed the same sheet again but at the top stapled a baggie containing actual photos I had printed out at the Walmart print shop. Onto the back of each photo I hand wrote in marker, the full names and dates.

I submitted both sheets of paper plus others since I sent in about 10-12 photos total.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.