apple21

December 2013 interviews! Let's update each other RE: visa issuance / delivery / pick-up.

416 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thans for sharing apple ! smile.png did you prepare CEMAR during the interview po?

Yes, I have a CENOMAR (Advisory on Marriages/CEMAR) with me during the interview. Better be prepared. wink.png

Timeline

sis i checked my ceac its still READY! but the status updated date change from dec 19 to dec 20..is it ok? or will i have to call the embassy? hmm ninenerbyos ako hehe..thanks in advance

Ok lang yan sis. Sunod na diyan "issued".

Timeline

Yes, I have a CENOMAR (Advisory on Marriages/CEMAR) with me during the interview. Better be prepared. wink.png

okies smile.png in my case sis my husband was living in his aunt's house for 4 months (during NVC stage) & DS260 was filled up mentioning his aunt's add, now he moved in a new apartment- do you think i have to tel the consul f ask na his having a place in his own? does it matter if they will be told na his still living in his aunt's house? so myt give an impression sa consul na his financially incapable to provide his family a shelter kasi nki stay sa bahay nang relative? hehehe sorry for this silly question just need an input lng po. thanks again & again

Edited by Hopesoon2

Timeline

okies smile.png in my case sis my husband was leaving in his aunt for 4 months (during NVC stage) & DS260 was filled up mentioning his aunt's add, now he's leaving in a new apartment- do you think i have to tel the consul f ask na his having a place in his own? does it matter if they will be told na his leaving sa aunt so myt give an impression sa consul na his financially incapable to provideg his family a shelter kasi nki stay sa bahay nang relative? hehehe sorry for this silly question just need an input lng po. thanks again & again

No issues diyan sis. My hubby and kids are living together with his parents and sister (isang apartment lang silang lahat), his father pays the rent, wala naman naging problema during my interview. Don't worry.

Timeline

No issues diyan sis. My hubby and kids are living together with his parents and sister (isang apartment lang silang lahat), his father pays the rent, wala naman naging problema during my interview. Don't worry.

*relieve* dancin5hr.gif ...ok sis so i wont mention nalng about the new apartment :) thanks sooooo much....gto go to pay for the CEMAR :) when are u leaving the counrty pala? have a safe trip sis...atlast you will be with your children & hubby na...God is soo good :) matatapos then ang journey natu hehe...merry christmas sa nyu !

Timeline

normal feelings sis! ganyan na ganyan din ako hehe..pero be positive ok yan sa awa ng Diyos..

basic question lng sis like work ni hubby,age ng two kids ko,sino ung household member ni hubby sa aos at humingi lng picture..

relax sis and pray lng smile.png goodluck

Thanks alot sis! :)

Timeline

visa approved! yeyy smile.png

Congrats! dancin5hr.gif

VJ Username ---------- Interview ---------- Result ---------- Visa Issued at CEAC ---------- Visa delivered/picked-up

Miacarmela ------------ Nov 19 ------------- AP --------------------- Dec 9 ---------------------- Dec 12 delivered Cebu City

edith7 ------------------- Dec 2 --------------- Approved ------------ Dec 2 ---------------------- Dec 6 delivered Angeles, Pampanga

yampiazkdaniel ------- Dec 3 --------------- 221g ------------------ Dec 16 -------------------- Dec 19 delivered Taguig City

melvin & jill ------------- Dec 9 --------------- Approved ------------ Dec 9 ---------------------- Dec 13 delivered Pangasinan

gelene8 ---------------- Dec 11 -------------- Approved ------------ xxx ------------------------- xxx

Tinjf10 ------------------ Dec 12 -------------- Approved ------------ Dec 12 -------------------- Dec 17 picked-up 2GO MOA

PreciousMJ ------------ Dec 12 -------------- Approved ------------ xxx ------------------------- xxx

apple21 ----------------- Dec 19 ------------- Approved ------------ Dec 19 --------------------- xxx

Cessypaul27 ----------- Dec 19 ------------- 221g ------------------ xxx -------------------------- xxx

jay24 --------------------- Dec 19 ------------- Approved ----------- xxx -------------------------- xxx

lei_lani ------------------- Dec 20 ------------- Approved ----------- xxx -------------------------- xxx

Timeline

thank you guys :) i was checking at PAL website sobra nmn mahal ng airfare ng january! tatlo kme 3k plus mas cheaper pa ang dec anu ba yn. san po kayo bibili ng tickets nyo?

Timeline

thank you guys smile.png i was checking at PAL website sobra nmn mahal ng airfare ng january! tatlo kme 3k plus mas cheaper pa ang dec anu ba yn. san po kayo bibili ng tickets nyo?

Ako PAL din para direct flight. Nangangati na kamay ni hubby, gusto na bumili ticket. rofl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.