AOS paid - 12/04/2013

IV invoice - 11/25/2013

IV paid - 11/27/2013

DS-260 done - 12/02/2013

NVC received documents (AOS & IV)- 12/02/2013

Checklist for IV (false?) - 12/25/2013

I mad $ 60,000 in 2013

But I mad only $2000 In 2012 and 2011

Is this enough for I-864EZ For my wife and my son .

You're a little under in 2012 and 2011, but since you're making more than enough now, you should be okay. What was your income in 2010?

And you don't qualify for the I-864EZ if you're petitioning two people. Please read the criteria again as you don't meet it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Congratulations! We just got a case complete today! I feel like you and I have traveled through our immigration process together...first Washington DC transferred and approved around the same time frame...and now we should get our interview dates soon. smile.png

haha that is right!

i can't believe its almost over! I'm happy for both of us!

Cheers.

PD - Jan 31st 2013

Local Field Office - Washington DC (Fairfax)

NOA2 - August 23 2013

======

NVC Received - 11th September

NVC Assigned - 17th September

DS261 Filled - 20th September

AOS generated - 20th September

AOS paid - 21st September

DS261 Rec'd - 23rd September

AOS Package Rec'd - 30th September

IV Generated - 7th October

IV Paid - 7th October

IV Package Rec'd - 18th October

Checklist For AOS - 29th October

Checklist Responded - 29th October

New AOS Package Rec'd - 30th October

=======

AOS Accepted -

CASE COMPLETE -

Interview -

POE -

owAmp5.png

I need a little guidance. For example, lets say I make 54,000 annually, do I meet the poverty guidelines? or do I need a sponsor? also the letter from the employer should that be done by like an HR person? Also should I include paystubs fro m the past 6 months, and do I just need my IRS transcripts or copies of he tax returns and w-2 forms?

NOA 1- March 25, 2013

NOA 2- Dec 23, 2013

Dec 27, 2013 Case shipped from NSC to NVC

Case in NVC building-Jan 13,2013

National Visa Center Processing

Case # and IIN- 02/14/2014

DS-261 completed: 2/19/2014

AOS Invoiced and shows IN PROGRESS: 2/20/2014

AOS shows PAID: 2/24/2014 AOS- packet added to the case: 3/17/2014

DS 261 Accepted: 03/20/2014IV fee yellow triangle with exclamation mark seen on CEAC- 03/18/2014

IV fee available to pay and shows IN PROGRESS: 3/20/2014

IV packet received by NVC 03/7/2014

IV packet FALSE checklist-(Checklist shows: I need to complete the DS 261 form): 03/17/2014

IV Packet FALSE checklist (Checklist shows: pay IV fee): 3/20/2014

IV fee shows PAID 3/24/2014IV packet accepted 3/24/2014 (all civil documents reviewed per NVC rep 4/1, currently waiting on DS 260 to be reviewed)

DS-260 - SUBMITTED 3/25/2014

Checklist for Court record and Indian PCC- April

Submitted Court Record document and NVC scanned into system- 4/23
NVC received Indian PCC at their door on 5/9/2014
PCC scanned into system- 5/12/2014
Mysterious Second Package scanned into system- 5/16/2014
Case complete- 06/11/2014
interview Date: 07/08/2014 changed from 7/15/14
delivery of Child #1- 6/11/2014
Medical Completed 4/4/2014 at knightsbridge doctors

Filed: Timeline

NOA2 hard copy in mail - 11/01/2013

NVC received the files - 11/01/2013

NVC case number - 11/20/2013

DS-261 done - 11/20/2013

AOS invoice - 11/22/2013

AOS paid - 12/04/2013

IV invoice - 11/25/2013

IV paid - 11/27/2013

DS-260 done - 12/02/2013

NVC received documents (AOS & IV)- 12/02/2013

Checklist for IV (false?) - 12/25/2013

you did receive a checklist today ?

Filed: Timeline

Yes I got an email checklist at 1 AM in the morning.

I assume that this is an automatic message.

is it like this one ?

______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________

The National Visa Center received your DS-260 form. We are waiting for the traveling applicant’s

supporting civil documents to be submitted to the NVC. Your online Immigrant Visa Application will be

reviewed upon receipt of your supporting documentation.

To view which documents the applicant must submit to the NVC, please go to:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3195.html.

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

We received your Immigrant Visa Application; however, we have not received an Affidavit of Support

form. You must submit an Affidavit of Support form before we can complete your case.

Please go to our website immigrantvisas.state.gov for instructions on how to obtain, complete, and

submit an Affidavit of Support form.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

is it like this one ?

The National Visa Center received your DS-260 form. We are waiting for the traveling applicant’s

supporting civil documents to be submitted to the NVC. Your online Immigrant Visa Application will be

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3195.html.

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

We received your Immigrant Visa Application; however, we have not received an Affidavit of Support

form. You must submit an Affidavit of Support form before we can complete your case.

Please go to our website immigrantvisas.state.gov for instructions on how to obtain, complete, and

submit an Affidavit of Support form.

NO its like this one:

______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.

I need a little guidance. For example, lets say I make 54,000 annually, do I meet the poverty guidelines? or do I need a sponsor? also the letter from the employer should that be done by like an HR person? Also should I include paystubs fro m the past 6 months, and do I just need my IRS transcripts or copies of he tax returns and w-2 forms?

read the I-864P. It depends on how many people you are sponsoring or are dependent on you.

The letter can be done by anyone in charge, can be HR... We skipped that step and just sent 6 months of paystubs because they had his yearly income on them

tax return transcripts are the best.

NO its like this one:

______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.

False checklist for reviewing your DS-260... it looks like.

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I have called today after a week, and the lady was very rude telling me I have to wait 30 days first and then told me 8 weeks before an inquiry (which on the approval notice says 30 days) if you haven't heard anything from NVC.

She was about to hang up when I said, "Thank You, and Merry Christmas", then her tone of voice changed drastically and said marry xmas more gently to me.

I was laughing so hard after that....Irony I believe.

Good luck on your phone calls, I hope you have a better rep on the line.

Since i'm paying these people i'll be more rude to them when i call again. Who they think they are ?

I had a rude one too, but i'm learning so i'll be the one who is rude from now on.

MSC

I-130 Received date April 24, 2013

NOA1 April, 26 2013

December 03, 2013 Transfer Notice

December 06, 2013 Received hard copy I-797C

Transferred to California Service Center

December 07, 2013 NOA2 APPROVED

January 29,2014 AOS PAID

February 06, 2014 IV PAID

February 12, 2014 I-864EZ mailed

February 12, 2014 DS-260 Support documents sent

February 12, 2014 DS-260 completed

March 12, 2013 CASE CLOSED

April 03, 2014 Interview....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You're a little under in 2012 and 2011, but since you're making more than enough now, you should be okay. What was your income in 2010?

And you don't qualify for the I-864EZ if you're petitioning two people. Please read the criteria again as you don't meet it.

Thank you saylin

My income in 2010 wa 25000?

My wife and my son each one has a different I-130 .

My son dosent have an A number is this ok ?

I have a question about my wife the beneficiary. We will need to submit a photocopy of her passport demographic page to NVC. We are in the process of changing her passport to a new one with her married name.

Does NVC require the new married name passport? Or is her old passport sufficient for the NVC?

We are beginning to gather all the docs to send to me for the NVC process.

Thanks

Thank you saylin

My income in 2010 wa 25000?

My wife and my son each one has a different I-130 .

My son dosent have an A number is this ok ?

You might be okay for your income. But, since you went down in income and then back up, you may be asked to provide a sponsor (as it's not consistently going up), so just keep that in mind.

And most people don't have A-numbers at this point. They're assigned when the visa is issued.

I have a question about my wife the beneficiary. We will need to submit a photocopy of her passport demographic page to NVC. We are in the process of changing her passport to a new one with her married name.

Does NVC require the new married name passport? Or is her old passport sufficient for the NVC?

We are beginning to gather all the docs to send to me for the NVC process.

Thanks

As long as the old passport is still valid, it doesn't matter. Just make sure you give over the new one at the interview as the visa is issued in the name on the passport.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.