audshee16

visa denial

21 posts in this topic

hello everyone. i have something to ask. i have bite marks in my back.

i am working before with mentally ill patient should i need a certificate

medical for this?

nope, i don't think you need a medical certificate for it. did you keep the immunization card for the tetanus booster you were given? (i am assuming you were given shots for the bite).. if you have it, bring it with you. if not, i think you'll be fine anyway.

I am wondering during the physical exam.. do they instruct you to take off some clothes? like your shirts where they can see your scars? because I had lots of scars at my back due to acne and pimples.

they make you take off everything.

Filed: Timeline

Some ppl reports they do some dont, so I

think the panel Drs do little things different

I know 2 ppl personally who had to strip from

2 different countries....someone state its for

gender identification...I don't know of course

in S America it may be for tattoos the consulates

there R very serious about gang marks or tats

removed and u have no pic to show what it was.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am wondering during the physical exam.. do they instruct you to take off some clothes? like your shirts where they can see your scars? because I had lots of scars at my back due to acne and pimples.

Acne/pimple scars are no big deal. You should be fine.

Some countries do not require taking off clothes during the medical, you didn't mention your country so I can't answer that for you.

Edited by apple21

Filed: Timeline

Acne/pimple scars are no big deal. You should be fine.

Some countries do not require taking off clothes during the medical, you didn't mention your country so I can't answer that for you.

thank you for the info smile.png

apple 21 -- my medical is on february 2014 at st. Lukes smile.png do we need to take our clothes off?

Edited by suyentk

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.