Karee

Florida woman in warning-shot case released

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

No. I am suggesting everyone have competent representation. If her attorneys presented a SYG defense they are incompetent.

It is the state's burden to prove a claim of self defense is NOT valid. A person who defend's himself is not a "murderer" since he/she is not guilty of murder. Not all homicides are murder.

I am advocating that good guys be prepared to defend themselves from bad guys at all times since good guys never know when bad guys will threaten them and it is patently obvious that if you plan to call good guys with guns when you are threatened, they will arrive too late.

Karee, I ALWAYS say exactly what I mean. "Killing all witnesses" would be advocating killing people who merely saw what happened but were not assailants themselves. I suggested no such thing. I do not think I am vague in what I advocate at all.

I'm not talking about 3rd party witnesses. If the person you're allegedly defending yourself against can't testify as to their side of the story, it's basically your word against a dead person's. Pretty easy argument to win. If the person deciding who is good and bad is the only one left alive in a confrontation, the chances are that person will claim the dead guy was the bad guy to save their own a$$. Seems like kind of an easy way to get away with murder.

I think it's safe to say if good ol George didn't have his injuries and some witnesses that saw him getting his a$$ kicked, he'd be sitting in Starke or Raiford right now.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Rest my case. smile.png

I'm not talking about 3rd party witnesses. If the person you're allegedly defending yourself against can't testify as to their side of the story, it's basically your word against a dead person's. Pretty easy argument to win. If the person deciding who is good and bad is the only one left alive in a confrontation, the chances are that person will claim the dead guy was the bad guy to save their own a$$. Seems like kind of an easy way to get away with murder.

I think it's safe to say if good ol George didn't have his injuries and some witnesses that saw him getting his a$$ kicked, he'd be sitting in Starke or Raiford right now.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think it's safe to say IF good ol George didn't have his injuries and some witnesses that saw him getting his a$$ kicked, he'd be sitting in Starke or Raiford right now.

I never thought of that. Seems like a good reason NOT to kill all the witnesses. I suggested nothing about killing witnesses but you make a good point.

Kimber makes a high quality .45 and the "Extreme Terminal Performance" 200 gr. hollow points seem to function particularly well. I am all about quality and reliable function.

I am sure you are not suggesting that I carry a poor quality firearm with unreliable ammunition and only when I "think I will need it" That would be silly.

IF frogs had wings they would not bump their butts on the ground when they hop

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I never thought of that. Seems like a good reason NOT to kill all the witnesses. I suggested nothing about killing witnesses but you make a good point.

Kimber makes a high quality .45 and the "Extreme Terminal Performance" 200 gr. hollow points seem to function particularly well. I am all about quality and reliable function.

I am sure you are not suggesting that I carry a poor quality firearm with unreliable ammunition and only when I "think I will need it" That would be silly.

IF frogs had wings they would not bump their butts on the ground when they hop

You seem to be quite looking forward to your first kill. Perhaps you should take yourself somewhere that would be remotely likely, like, oh I don't know, Syria?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

IF this country wasn't filled with a bunch of weirdos who value their firearms, more than than life, maybe the murder rate wouldn't be what it is.

I swear Gary everytime you post about guns, it makes me want to donate money to the gun control lobby.

I'd post something unrelated about frogs and asses, but seems you have that covered.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.