highlander08

how have your RUB wifes changed if any since coming here

120 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

why

*The Family Rules*

Always tell the truth , Always argue naked,of course not in the childrens presence.and Don't go to bed angry.

Too much t.v is bad, too much reading is good! Family comes first, always be there.

Hands are for hugging not for hitting! Be thankful for what you have.. don't envy others

Have fun, be kind, ask first, no fussing, no whining., Husband adore her always- Wife love him forever

Sing silly, dance crazy, hug often, snuggle daily ,use your manners- Yes, please. No, thank you.

Use nice words, ignore dirty words Share everything except bad ideas

Say your prayers, thank God for this family.

Always be nice to strangers cuz they just might be a friend you have'nt met yet..!

Filed: Timeline

why

Well, As I type the woman in your profile picture is on a popular Russian/Ukrainian dating or marriage site catering to Western men.

So, I thought it all strange. Maybe your not aware of all things or you stole a picture from an active member of a dating site to use elsewhere.

Not here to judge or badger. I just give you the information I see.

Timeline

Thank You. Would you be good enough to let me know what site you are referring to as I am a member of two sites and I am interested in finding out if there is anything happening that I am not aware of where this lady is concerned.

thank you.

*The Family Rules*

Always tell the truth , Always argue naked,of course not in the childrens presence.and Don't go to bed angry.

Too much t.v is bad, too much reading is good! Family comes first, always be there.

Hands are for hugging not for hitting! Be thankful for what you have.. don't envy others

Have fun, be kind, ask first, no fussing, no whining., Husband adore her always- Wife love him forever

Sing silly, dance crazy, hug often, snuggle daily ,use your manners- Yes, please. No, thank you.

Always be nice to strangers cuz they just might be a friend you have'nt met yet..!

Timeline

Well, As I type the woman in your profile picture is on a popular Russian/Ukrainian dating or marriage site catering to Western men.

So, I thought it all strange. Maybe your not aware of all things or you stole a picture from an active member of a dating site to use elsewhere.

Not here to judge or badger. I just give you the information I see.

Instead of making implications about other people stealing anything it would be more appropriate to get all the facts first !!!!!!!!!

As there are people who are communicating exclusively and one or the other has not removed their profile. as they may be still keeping the door open just in case things do not work out.

*The Family Rules*

Instead of making implications about other people stealing anything it would be more appropriate to get all the facts first !!!!!!!!!

As there are people who are communicating exclusively and one or the other has not removed their profile. as they may be still keeping the door open just in case things do not work out.

Elenas Models

ID 7599114

Victoria.......... Sevastopol Ukraine..............Age 46.........Lawyer.

Edited by My Name Is Nobody

Timeline

same info I have. thank you.

You also should know that on average only 5-10 % of the foreign men communicating with fsu women ever even get off their couches and go to see them. !!! so it is natural for a woman to keep the disappointment to a minimum, and not make decisions until a commitment is made.

*The Family Rules*

Yes. Understand

Im very informed about the good and bad of international dating. IE. Scams and such or woman who are not genuine.

Its good you are aware of all. Like I said Im not here to judge your relationship. The information you were giving was opposite of what I see in the profile. Many times this is a red flag. I wish you luck in your journey.

Timeline

Thank you for your dilligence.

I am curious about how you are familiar with this one woman as there are thousands of woman on the site.

Are you also communicating with her ?

*The Family Rules*

Thank you for your dilligence.

I am curious about how you are familiar with this one woman as there are thousands of woman on the site.

Are you also communicating with her ?

No, Im not communicating with her. She is a very attractive woman. Im the type who can't remember where I laid my wallet but can remember all images I look at for some unknown reason. When I saw your profile picture I remembered seeing it on a dating site. My search parameters were small so I did not browse through 100's of profiles at a time.

Timeline

Have a happy Valentines day everyone.

Speaking of that Is Valentines day celebrated in Ukraine ???

*The Family Rules*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Speaking of that Is Valentines day celebrated in Ukraine ???

At one point in time I would have answered that no with little thought. It is starting to change a bit but still not celebrated there very much but is starting to get a foothold. Woman's day is the big one there and one you definitely don't want to forget about.

12/14/2006 Applied for K-1 with request for Waver for Multiple filings within 2 years.
Waiting - Waiting - Waiting
3/6 Called NVC file sent to Washington for "Administrative Review" Told to call back every few weeks. 7/6 Called NVC, A/R is finished, case on way to Moscow. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7/13 On Friday the 13th we see updated Moscow website with our interview on 9/11 (Hope we are not supersticious) 9/11 Visa Approved. Yahoo.
10/12 Tickets for her to America. I am flying to JFK to meet her there. 12/15/07 We are married. One year and a day after filling original K-1
12/27 Filed for AOS, EAD & AP 1/3 Received all three NOA-1's 1/22 Biometrics 2/27 EAD & AP received 4/12 Interview
5/19/08 RFE for physical that she should not have needed. 5/28 New physical ($ 250.00 wasted) 6/23 Green Card received
4/22/10 Filed for Removal of Contitions. 6/25 10 Year Green Card received Nov, 2014 Citizenship ceremony. Our journey is complete.

Timeline

At one point in time I would have answered that no with little thought. It is starting to change a bit but still not celebrated there very much but is starting to get a foothold. Woman's day is the big one there and one you definitely don't want to forget about.

so when is Woman's day there ?

*The Family Rules*

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

March 8. Valentine's day is also starting to be celebrated more. But you have to remember March 8. If you do not congratulate every RUB woman you know with March 8, they will hate you forever.

1/4/13 - I129-F Sent | 1/8/13 - Received by USCIS
1/10/13 - NOA1 to VSC | 1/11/13 - Text/Email | 1/17/13 - Hard Copy Received
1/16/13 - Alien Registration Number changed
5/24/13 or 5/29/13 - Case Transferred to TSC
7/2/13 - NOA2 from TSC! (173 days from NOA1) | 7/6/13 - Hard Copy Received
7/18/13 - Shipped to NVC | 7/26/13 - Received at NVC and case number assigned
7/29/13 - In transit to consulate | 7/31/13 - Received by consulate
8/20/13 - Medical - Passed | 8/21/13 - Interview - Approved!
8/28/13 - Passport with visa ready to pickup from courier
10/17/13 - POE - JFK
10/28/13 - Applied for SSN and marriage license | 11/2/13 - SS card received
11/21/13 - Wedding

12/30/13 - I485/I765/I131 Sent | 1/2/14 - Received by USCIS
1/3/14 - NOA1 to NBC | 1/16/14 - Hard Copy Received
2/4/14 - Biometrics
3/7/14 - AP and EAD approved!
3/11/14 - AP/EAD card mailed | 3/14/14 - Received
4/10/14 - Interview Waiver letter
6/16/14 - Approved! | 6/21/14 - GC Received

5/2/16 - I-751 Sent | 5/5/16 - Received by USCIS
5/6/16 - NOA1 to VSC
6/14/16 - Biometrics

4/19/17 - Approved! | 4/22/17 - Letter received | 5/4/17 - GC Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

It's March 8th, the same all around RUB. This day you supposed to wish joy to every woman you want regardless who she is for you - spouse, relative, good friend or co-worker.

Just in case if somebody still didn't figure that out, I want to give a little hint about February 14th. Here in the US it seems Valentines day you can wish joy to everybody you love in general, including some relatives, etc. Not in RUB. In RUB (at least if nothing changed in the last couple of years) it's a day of pure romantic love. So you supposed to celebrate it with your spouse, girlfriend or somebody you wish she would be your girlfriend, but that's it. You're not supposed to shout "Happy Valentines day" to your MIL and go to hug her or somebody else like this. They might get it right if you're lucky but they as well might look at you very strange and think you're creepy. laughing.gif So yeah, remember, February 14th in RUB is for romantic love only. Other women you can wish joy on March 8th.

- Victor from Russia

Our timlines K1 visa - Citizenship (06.28.2011 - 08.01.2016)

K1 Visa Timeline (06.28.2011 - 04.07.2012)

• 06-28-2011: I-129F sent to Dallas
  • 07-05-2011: NOA1 (CSC)
  • 01-05-2012: NOA2 (184 days since NOA1)
  • 01-13-2012: NVC passed
  • 01-19-2012: Embassy received our case
  • 02-14-2012: Interview PASSED! :D K-1 Visa Approved! :D
  • 03-08-2012: POE
  • 04-07-2012: Wedding!

AOS/EAD Timeline (04.26.2012 - 12.13.2012)

• 04-26-2012: I-485 and I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox
  • 05-02-2012: NOA1 (both I-485 and I-765)
  • 05-23-2012: Biometrics taken
  • 07-02-2012: Employment Authorization Issued (07-09-2012 - received in the mail)
  • 12-03-2012: Made Service Request for I-485, because case is beyond processing time
  • 12-07-2012: I-485 APPROVED! 219 days since NOA1. No interview/RFE
  • 12-13-2012: GreenCard in the mailbox, done with AOS!

Lifting of conditions Timeline (09.04.2014 - 01.14.2015)

• 09-04-2014: I-751 sent to CSC
  • 09-08-2014: NOA1
  • 11-10-2014: Biometrics taken
  • 01-07-2015: Approved! Only 122 days since NOA1. No interview/RFE
  • 01-14-2015: GreenCard in the mailbox

Citizenship Timeline (09.03.2015 - 01.08.2016)

- 09-03-2015: N-400 sent to Phoenix

- 09-10-2015: NOA1

- 10-08-2015: Biometrics taken

- 10-28-2015: Case is in line for an interview

- 11-02-2015: Letter with Naturalization Interview Appointment

- 12-07-2015: Interview passed

- 01-08-2016: Naturalization Oath Ceremony, I'm a US citizen now!

tTM3p3.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

March 8. Valentine's day is also starting to be celebrated more. But you have to remember March 8. If you do not congratulate every RUB woman you know with March 8, they will hate you forever.

Hahahahahahahahaha wanna see ukrainian girl who starts to hate a guy cos he haven´t greeted her with the 8th of march rofl.gif

I always say this: a guy should charish a girl each day no matter what (same as she should him) and 8th of march is communist holiday, so i say if ladies love 8th of march than they should be fans of Rosa Luxemburg (who accroding to some sources was Lenin´s lover and a hooker........soooooo guess who this day charish rofl.gif )

Don´t take me wrong, have nothing against this HOLIDAY but still...........odd thing to celebrate devil.gif

K-1 timeline:

11-07-2013 - I-129F form sent ---> 11-15-2013 - NOA1 - e-mail received, transferred to California Service Center.

11-20-2013 - Alien registration number changed.

11-22-2013 - NOA1 hardcopy (I-797C)

12-13-2013 - NOA2 approval notification ---> 12-20-2013 - NOA2 hardcopy

01-08-2014 - NVC recieved ---->01-09-2014 - NVC left

01-13-2014 - Consulate recieved ----> 01-14-2014 - E-mail from the Consulate

01-16-2014 - NVC letter hardcopy ----> 01-23-2014- Medical done

02-18-2014- Interview (Approved) ----> 02-20-2014- Visa issued ----> 02-24-2014- Visa in hand

03-02-2014- US entry --->03-20-2014 - Social Security Number recieved --->04-24-2014 - Wedding

AOS timeline:

05-13-2014 - AOS package sent ---> 05-21-2014- NOA1 - e-mail received

05-24-2014 - NOA1 hardcopy (I-797C)

06-03-2014 - Biometrics appointment letter (for June 13)

06-12-2014 - USCIS web status for RFE

06-13-2014 - Biometrics done

06-16-2014 - RFE hardcopy in mail ---> 06-18-2014 - RFE answer sent by mail ---> 06-20-2014 - RFE delivered

08-05-2014 - EAD/ AP - APPROVED!!!! ---> 08-13-2014 - EAD/AP card delivered

09-05-2014 - InfoPass due to RFE and SSN (RFE delievered June 23 to NBC).

10-17-2014 - SSN recieved on married name ---> 12-12-2014 - update on USCIS web (RFE received on June 23), the case could not be tracked

02-17-2015 - GC approved (no interview) ---> 02-26-2015 - GC RECEIVED

08-13-2016 - address change via web --->09-13-2016 - Address change via mail (web failed to change correctly) --->10-06-2016 - Address change of sponsor

ROC:

11-21-2016 - package sent to CSC ---> 11-22-2016 - package delivered to CSC ---> 11-25-2016 - check cashed--->11-28-2016- NOA1 (dated 11/22/16) --->12-20-2016 -Biometrics appointment

07-18-2017-address change-> 05-10-2018 - GC Approved

N-400:

02-15-18 - Applied -> 03-09-18 - Bio app-> 04-04-18-interview notice-> 05-09-18-interview->05-10-18 - approved -> 06-07-18 - Oath appt notice -> 06-27-18 - Oath ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.