BethAnn and Omar

CR1 Approved Today!! Cautiously Elated...

51 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Soooooooo Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-130:

03-16-2013: Marriage JAMAICA

05-31-2013: I-130 Noa1

02-25-2014: NOA2

NVC

03-10-2014: Case # and IIN assigned (both cases hubby and step daughter)

04-14-2014: DS261and AOS available

04-15-2014: AoS fee paid

04-21-2014: IV fee paid

04-23-2014: AOS mailed next day

05-14-2014: fake checklist for civil documents

Called and was told AOS was reviewed and accepted

05-16-2014: IV documents scanned in

05-19-2014: another check list asking for civil docs.called and confirmed.

05-23-2014: called for update. There just waiting to review the package scanned in on

06-13-2014 CC

06-24-2014 called and recived interview date

06-25-2014 interview. Email

08-05-2014 interview

08-05-2014 APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

So glaad to hear that. You just did what i am dreaming about to fly to the USA with my wife what an amazing feeling.

Congratsss. And i hope i get the visa like him, i will bring my wife also with me i hope she/he ask me to see her rofl.gifrofl.gif

Edited by DavidSilver

We knew each other at 12 hour driving bus. Jan 5 , 2013

We got married. Feb 27 , 2013

We moved from Egypt before the protest just 1 day notice to Turkey. July 28 , 2013

Send I-130 CR1. Sept 2 , 2013

I-30 approved dancin5hr.gif. Oct 18 , 2013

We sent request to expedite. Oct 22 , 2013

The case trans to NVC. Nov 5 , 2013

The case at expediteNVC under review. Nov 6 , 2013

Case numberClockWatch2.gif , Nov 7 , 2013

Request to change the embassy for Cairo To Ankara. Nov 10 , 2013

The embassy has changed from Cairo to Ankara with info of Iranian guycrying.gif . Nov 20 , 2013

NVC send message with right info for changing the embassy. Nov 27 , 2013

Case At NVC , Nov 29 , 2013 cray5ol.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I can't believe it. My husband was approved this morning at the embassy in Kingston Jamaica. The CO invited me into the interview and honestly I am so glad he did. He said he was concerned because my husband could not remember the date of my last trip to Jamaica. He just knew the month- so the CO told him to come get me when he found out I was waiting outside. He was a really nice guy. He asked me to give him the dates of some pictures; he asked me how many times since my wedding have I been to see my husband- and I said 8 and 14 times total. He was impressed by that because he said, and I quote, " and it's not like you are coming so often to see family or anything right? So you must be coming like every 2-3 months." And I said yes and with that my husband got approved. Not only that but the CO said we would have the visa in a week so we could fly back to the US together.

What a long and tiring day- but oh so worth it.

Thank you VJ for all your support and guidance throughout this journey. I couldn't have made it without yall.

BethAnn

Great News Beth Ann , just a reminder to pay for the green card before leaving Jamaica, all the bless and I pray long life and happiness ..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.