TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

guys i finally made to home in florida but i could tell you that us border and custom will give u hard time in airport like they will hold your everything like 5 or 6 hours in airport so dont worried about it its normal process in airport i got change to cr1 to ir1 and waiting for my green card to come so i hope u guys can get out from ap soon praying for u all thanks

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks kaleem,hammad,yarm, waiting for your good wishes,

Filed i 130 in august 2009,

priority date current in aug 2010,

submitt civil documnt in nov 2010 but interview was postponed due to retogrision in dec 2010,

priority dates again became current in march 2012,

interviewed on 19th april 12,

result refered to ap.

Again submitt medical and ds 230 in march 13.

during this process got 4,5 update each month.

Medical and ppt expired in april 14,

on 30th jun got an email in response to inquiry to submitt 260 and fresh medical,

submit it on 11th aug case update on 13,16 aug, 5 and 8 sep got call on 23 to come at 26 sep,so today counslar officer congrats me that i will get visa in a week that all my story.thanks once again for urs wishe

Mubarak hoooooooooooooooo :dancing:

guys i finally made to home in florida but i could tell you that us border and custom will give u hard time in airport like they will hold your everything like 5 or 6 hours in airport so dont worried about it its normal process in airport i got change to cr1 to ir1 and waiting for my green card to come so i hope u guys can get out from ap soon praying for u all thanks

did they automatically change it to IR1 or you asked them to do it? and did you paid green card fee before traveling? and how much you paid and who did you paid? Thanks

Welcome to the United States. I am happy you will now get the 10 year green card. Enjoy your new life in Florida.

thank you carolyn

did they automatically change it to IR1 or you asked them to do it? and did you paid green card fee before traveling? and how much you paid and who did you paid? Thanks

yes i paid 165$ ro ucics before traveling they change it i never ask inshallah waiting for my green card i praying u r get ur visa soon inshallah praying for u alot

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys that have submitted DS 260, please tell me if I should send the confirmation page through EMAIL or through American Express. The instructions I got from Embassy was confusing.

Thanks will appreciate the replies.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys that have submitted DS 260, please tell me if I should send the confirmation page through EMAIL or through American Express. The instructions I got from Embassy was confusing.

Send them an emAil.. After submitting, you will get confirmation email in a day or two.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Waitinggg is right. . . you should send barcode attachment through e mail. . . in a week u will get confirmation reply. best of luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear friends my interview was on april 2014 ...and started journey AP..after this i have no update till now ...at lest i received call from US embessy islambad .the lady said to me u r case is ready you just need to send a new fresh medical .i sent new medical ..,my Question is that after sending medical what happen and how many days on status changed to issued? :dancing:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear friends my interview was on april 2014 ...and started journey AP..after this i have no update till now ...at lest i received call from US embessy islambad .the lady said to me u r case is ready you just need to send a new fresh medical .i sent new medical ..,my Question is that after sending medical what happen and how many days on status changed to issued? :dancing:

i think after you send your medical you will receive it within one week, same happened with my dad!! so congratss

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ooh realy...

the oprater too same word u r dad ...as like me..u r case ready just send medical

i don't exactly remember as it was 2 years ago, but yes he was in ap for 5 months then he received a call from embassy to submit a new medical ,following that he received his passport with visa packet, i am going through ap right now, hoping for the best lets see what happens.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.