TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Update today..

In general after you receive a confirmation for ds 260.. How long does it take embassy to call you?

Has anyone gotten call same week? Or is there always a wait of 3 weeks before they call you?

Sajidla . can confirm you. . .

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Jutt sb,

Its upto them, I have seen cases like soccerplayer took 3+ months, mine took 6+ months, I have also seen few people getting call within couple of weeks.

Getting Worried after saw 3 months and 6 months. . so bro. your medical expired again .? ? but i am hopeful now . . its will resolve frequently now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Update today..

In general after you receive a confirmation for ds 260.. How long does it take embassy to call you?

Has anyone gotten call same week? Or is there always a wait of 3 weeks before they call you?

Sorry no update in my case since July 2014

Timeline

aalipdx786 brother i m praying for you May Allah give you glade tiding in few days.. ameen.. and i pray for all my friends sucked in AP.. hope you all will hear good news soon inshallah . :D i know your pain coz i m by myself in lots of pain.. we are separated since one and half year.. and i can not tolerate this anymore... just waiting for interview inshallah....... :(

Timeline

aalipdx786 brother i m praying for you May Allah give you glade tiding in few days.. ameen.. and i pray for all my friends sucked in AP.. hope you all will hear good news soon inshallah . :D i know your pain coz i m by myself in lots of pain.. we are separated since one and half year.. and i can not tolerate this anymore... just waiting for interview inshallah....... :(

Shinwari brother heartly thanks for ur prayers & I myself pray for all brothers and sisters to come of this dark hold named AP very soon...iA we all will be with our beloved very soon...just keep encouraging each other not to lose hope bcoz there is an end of every night and motivate all for this and wait with patience...I felt so frustrated when many people interviewed after us just got visa in few months and we are still burning in this AP...

Sab theek ho ga iA...Prayers for all

Timeline

Best Gift in this world is prayer...Lets all bros and sisters pray for each other that Allah bring us out of AP within this year ASAP...Ameen

Timeline

Anyone here who case updated today......

No update since July 2014 but our prayers are with u specially and with all others as well that Almighty bring all out of this hell very soon...soon u will get visa iA

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

No update since July 2014 but our prayers are with u specially and with all others as well that Almighty bring all out of this hell very soon...soon u will get visa iA

Thanks bro

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.