TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am so tired to check case everyday there is no update since 7 months....

18 months completed in ap Please dear guys every one pray for all ap members in your prayers...

javeria inshallah very soon u will be there with husband and please recite sureh yasen every morning i believe inshallah u will get visa soon

Edited by kaleem999

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am so tired to check case everyday there is no update since 7 months....

18 months completed in ap Please dear guys every one pray for all ap members in your prayers...

javeria inshallah very soon u will be there with husband and please recite sureh yasen every morning i believe inshallah u will get visa soon

every will soon pass this ap,Amen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i want to share my story with you so i hope this is gonna help you to end of your AP ..... and I hope ur not alone with this process everyone are stuck here in this nightmare no body dont know that when they are going to get there visa no body dont know that yet ......

my wife and i wake up at 6:30 am in morning without breakfast we think we late for embassy buz they give us 8 am in morning to be in embassy so we were first person enter to embassy at 7 am in morning and we set down in chair waiting waiting for our number has call alot of people come to embassy like normally 25 to 30 people waiting there for interview at embassy so me and my wife has been waiting waiting ... since without breakfast and anything i have pain my head so bad and my wife didnt take her medicines aslo buz she had some problem she was having accident bad so she keep her medicines with her self in bug but we hope to hear our name to come so we can starning our interview its been 11 :am them 12 them 1 them 2 them 3 pm them 4 pm without breakfast or drink anything my wife god mad she went to window number 3 ask to co why my husband is not calling for interview co is smile and said clam down we will call him soon so we still waiting ....5 pm they call my name with same co .. and finally we both get up from chair and we went to window 3 for interview he told my wife go to window number 5 for her self interview with white lady and i will have interview with him here so she gone to window number 5 and i was with him window 3 he was nice to me first starning to me nice things how did i meet my wife how old is she where is living how we got married how things was with us who was in our wedding form her things like that them he ask me for marriage video which is i give him already them its 6:30 pm in embassy he said wait dont go anywhere i am checking your marriage video and i said ok i am here sir them he send 2 guys behind of me and this 2 guys were pakistani speaking pashto urdo and english both are very stupid and disrespectful anways they take me to one room and asking me so many stupid question like so many stupid question they ask and they insult my relationship with my wife but i still dont give up and i smile to be happy answer to all of question to them finally 8 pm in embassy they just got off from me and told me to wait here with window 3 and i ask to them about my wife and they said she is sleeping in another room i said ok i am waiting waiting finally black dude come and said to me sorry we are not sure about relationship but we will do ap in my case and they dont know when they are giving me visa them i ask them where is my wife my wife was sleeping them she wake up and come to window 3 and she starning to fight with them i was just so sad and upset after everything i show that my marriage is real not fake i show them all they ask for even nvc and everything but anways every year they ask me for new documents like i send them alot of proof in my marriage so this year like june they ask for more documents i did send them alot of them every year so after 3 years they call me for finger print and oath now i am going to finger print and oath on monday i never give up on anything they told me they dont know its could take 5 years to 10 years to get visa and i said i could wait for it buz i love my wife and we wants to be together always so on monday i am going to finger print wish me luck and praying for me please thanks i hope this is gonna make u feel better thanks

Oh my God that is just too sad, unbelievable, even you provided them with a wedding movie and still they did not believe you!!! I am surprised they kept you that long, like all day. your story doesnt make me feel any better,because it is horrible what they did with you, but it does give some comfort knowing that this treatment wasnt only done with us. I did not even go to interview, I can imagine if I had, we would have gone through a similar experience. I am so sorry for this, I will pray for your success, insha Allah you will be with your wife always

keep the rest of us in AP in your prayers.

I m very depressed today :( no update in case!!!

Me too Javeria :( I know my AP just started but it is a stressful experience, the most hardest I have been through in my life.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Did the petitioner try to contact her Senator or her congressman for this delay?

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Timeline

The senator or congressman's office can do more if the case is over 60 days in AP. There may be some legal options that can be taken for this unnecessary delay. I would advise that the petitioner consult a qualified attorney to further this case.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

Timeline

I had my interview in July, 2014. Our case was placed in the administrative process and still is in the process. Unfortunately since then our joint sponsor, my wife's father, has passed away. My wife is a student. Will this cause a problem? Should we tell the embassy? What should we do?

Timeline

plz advise how long medical is valid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maabish Medical only good for 6 months now but when you last submitted medical? Mine 3rd medical expire in this year of April submit in Oct 2013

Timeline

I had my interview in July, 2014. Our case was placed in the administrative process and still is in the process. Unfortunately since then our joint sponsor, my wife's father, has passed away. My wife is a student. Will this cause a problem? Should we tell the embassy? What should we do?

You may need it if you are asked to appear at another interview..

Edited by NoProblem

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

Timeline

Yay! first update since interview, my husband sent them the documents they were asking for 3 days ago, do you think they have started reviewing it, and that is why my case date been updated today?

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.