TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

congratulations to everyone with the good news of visas issued! As for AP there are many different reasons they do AP but we never truly know why there may even be cases exactly like yours that didn't receive AP but that won't mean your case won't... you can only hope for the best and take it daily if it happens.

In two weeks im leaving to visit my husband and can't be any more excited than I am. It's been a year since I saw him last even though we live on skype daily so that we can have a normal life during this AP. We will celebrate our 4 yr anniversary together.

I continue to pray for everyone stuck in AP and ask for many prayers for us too. It's been a year since they sent our case back and it's been reaffirmed and is at the embassy for the last 10 months. We have had our case opened for review and are just waiting patiently for our interview so that hopefully this will be over for us and we can start a new chapter in our lives.

prayers and blessings to all of you

Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How is the DS-260 'electronically' signed? Is it this signature process that consists of fingerprinting and oath taking??

Yes waleed i think so as embassy emailed me to submitt ds260 and after receiving they will schedule date to electronically signes ds 260 means that they will take our finger prints and oaths.

As ds260 is online form and does not need to be signed.

Timeline

Yes waleed i think so as embassy emailed me to submitt ds260 and after receiving they will schedule date to electronically signes ds 260 means that they will take our finger prints and oaths.

As ds260 is online form and does not need to be signed.

when did u recieved the email for submitting ds260, and and when u submit,

whether u are asked for only ds260 or others documents also, plz also give

us details ur last documents sent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We were asked to submit ds-260, photos, medical, return one of the passports and one additional personal question on June 20th. We submitted everything a week later. And two weeks after submission they gave us an appointment of a week later, that is next week, to come for ds-260 signature along with our CNICs.

Edited by Waleed39

Timeline

EAbbas,

My husband and I will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary in August and he has been in the US for 5 months. He is working part-time and going to school full-time. He is not wasting any time trying to make a better life for me and for his family in Pakistan.

My heart goes out to all those still waiting for their visa. Time goes so slowly when you are in AP. I wish you a safe trip in the air and at the airport in Pakistan.

One day your husband will get his interview date and his visa will follow. Enjoy each other and try to make each moment together special.

We were asked to submit ds-260, photos, medical, return one of the passports and one additional personal question on June 20th. We submitted everything a week later. And two weeks after submission they gave us an appointment of a week later, that is next week, to come for ds-260 signature along with our CNICs.

hey waleed i submit ds 260 with medical photo some orther additional information to embassy on wednesday case update on 16 so when they will give me appointment for finger print and oath ? plz any idea

Timeline

Hi maabish,

Embassy email me on 30th june to submitt ds260,fresh medical report and visa photos but still i have'nt submitted these documnts bcoz becos my expired ppt was in embassy they returned it yesterday and i apply for fresh ppt now once i get then i will submitt ds260,plz pray for me

EAbbas,

My husband and I will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary in August and he has been in the US for 5 months. He is working part-time and going to school full-time. He is not wasting any time trying to make a better life for me and for his family in Pakistan.

My heart goes out to all those still waiting for their visa. Time goes so slowly when you are in AP. I wish you a safe trip in the air and at the airport in Pakistan.

One day your husband will get his interview date and his visa will follow. Enjoy each other and try to make each moment together special.

hi caroly how are you i just submit my docments to embassy hope to hear from them soon inshallah praying for me please

Timeline

Hi maabish,

Embassy email me on 30th june to submitt ds260,fresh medical report and visa photos but still i have'nt submitted these documnts bcoz becos my expired ppt was in embassy they returned it yesterday and i apply for fresh ppt now once i get then i will submitt ds260,plz pray for me

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey waleed i submit ds 260 with medical photo some orther additional information to embassy on wednesday case update on 16 so when they will give me appointment for finger print and oath ? plz any idea

if your case updates after the embassy receives the sent documents but you didn't receive a call in a day or two, then it could take some time. I'm not an expert on the topic but from what I have read about this in the forums is that they either call you right away for the signature or do it a few months down the line.

We will never know whatever happens inside the Visa Unit and why it happens, all we can do is look for some pattern. But I guess one thing I've learnt from his whole immigration process is to expect the worst! Because there's alot of disappointing delays along the way. I don't know what will happen at the DS-260 signature appointment, although I hope to hear 'Congratulations!', I expect they will tell us to wait some more and send us on our merry way with more AP!

Timeline

if your case updates after the embassy receives the sent documents but you didn't receive a call in a day or two, then it could take some time. I'm not an expert on the topic but from what I have read about this in the forums is that they either call you right away for the signature or do it a few months down the line.

We will never know whatever happens inside the Visa Unit and why it happens, all we can do is look for some pattern. But I guess one thing I've learnt from his whole immigration process is to expect the worst! Because there's alot of disappointing delays along the way. I don't know what will happen at the DS-260 signature appointment, although I hope to hear 'Congratulations!', I expect they will tell us to wait some more and send us on our merry way with more AP!

is there anyone who did not get visa after submitting DS-260, medical and pictures?

mostly i see people are getting visa after this and finger prints nw a days............

Timeline

Hellow my friends how r u?I m in chicago waiting for greencard.sajda, yarm,mabish,apkartoos,javeriya and all my friends inshallah u w be here v soon

Faisal,

Chicago dy hooki-yan da paani pee ri yaan. Tay Chicago dy koh-wan dy seen....tay baagan dy naazariyaan toun loutaf aandoz ho ri yaan. Gal soun Devon Ave di chel kadami key ti ???? Sabri di nehari cha-kahi.... King sweet tay Tahora sweet di mitahi o'rai.... Wah Wah mooj malangann di....Haha...LOLz.

Aab tou site per ba ray new log AP kay saa taiey hoiey haien. Lag ta hay ha ma ray zamanay kay sab logon ko VISA mill ga ya hay. Wish good luck. Chicago tay mouch kamaiyaan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.