TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Welcome dear can u please tell me your petitioner also submitted i864 or no just joind sponser submit i864...because my brother the the same stage he want to know send only from joind sponser i864 or as well from petitioner

if your petitioner is able to support you financially then i believe yes.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Fresh medical done and sent today by Amex Karachi to Islamabad

Inshah Allah on Monday it will be in Islamabad embassy. Lets see and hope for the good news in next 15 days.

Please pray for me. Inshah Allah you all will hear good news before eid. Ameen

No she isent support me and my question is that the i864 submitt both i mean mby petitioner and joint sponser or no only joint sponser fill and send

only the person who will support financially has to fill it. if u read along the form, u will know more

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

only the person who will support financially has to fill it. if u read along the form, u will know more

Yes i checked a lot in internet i found that both petitioner and joint sponser submit i864

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

cangrats to helful786 on visa and wish u have wonderful life there

thank you AaliPDX786 I just got my medical today from islamambad waiting for my jointed sponser to fell the I864 And send it to me on mail ? right or email is fine ? for embassy please tell me he is in usa and i am in pakistan aslo waiting to fell 260 and picture and passport are ready to submit in embassy soon inshallah please keep us in praying

How long its take between to call for finger print and oath ? when submit fresh medical and docments

After submitting DS260 online and sending medical and 2 pics by Amex.

In about 2 weeks received call for oath and finger prints.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

After submitting DS260 online and sending medical and 2 pics by Amex.

In about 2 weeks received call for oath and finger prints.

We submitted our renewed medical and DS260 last week after receiving the call a week ago. Our interview was in April 2013. Was it mentioned in your email that they would be calling you for biometrics and oath? Ours only mentioned that they would call us for digitally signing of the DS260. ...and Congrats on the visa!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Fresh medical done and sent today by Amex Karachi to Islamabad

Inshah Allah on Monday it will be in Islamabad embassy. Lets see and hope for the good news in next 15 days.

Please pray for me. Inshah Allah you all will hear good news before eid. Ameen

Same here, along with Ds-260s and new photos.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.