TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

1 year 4 months in AP . No news at all. Medical expired but still embassy has not requested it. No automatic updates going on at all. Embassy replies standard AP email...Any march 2013 interviewers that got updates or new news?

My wife had interview in March 2013. She received call from Embassy in last week of April to resubmit medical and DS260. On Friday June 6, 2014 for 2nd time went for oath and finger prints. Same day web site stated ISSUED and visa was in hand on June 9th. Last Saturday she came to US.

I think you guys should be little aggressive with email to embassy. Wish you good luck.

Themechanic brother how many times did you have submit fresh docs and when your last medical going to expire please share

Yarm24,

I submitted the medical and documents last year in first week of march 2013. That was the second medical after interview which is already expired in first week of march this year 2014. The embassy has not requested a new one so for nor the DS260 application form.

ALHUDULLILAH today i have a passport with IR1 visa by the grace of my most loving Allah ta'ala

let me share my journey with all of VJ frndz

my interview was on 23rd JAN 2014,(female)

after some basic Question CO gave me green slip n 2 months,

i got total 11 update

1st was on 25 jan

2nd was on 28 jan

3rd was on 11 march

4th was on 14th march

then

my hubby emailed them,i got 3 update

he did last Email on 3june

after that on 18,19june update on its own

on 20th June i got issue directly on AP to iSSUE,

then case again updated on 24th june but same ISSUE,

and today got a call from karachi EMX .

so i was in AP 4 months 27 days

my pray with all of VJ frnz

soon everyone come out from this dark hole AP

hlpful786,

Many Many congratulations :)

Timeline

ALHUDULLILAH today i have a passport with IR1 visa by the grace of my most loving Allah ta'ala

let me share my journey with all of VJ frndz

my interview was on 23rd JAN 2014,(female)

after some basic Question CO gave me green slip n 2 months,

i got total 11 update

1st was on 25 jan

2nd was on 28 jan

3rd was on 11 march

4th was on 14th march

then

my hubby emailed them,i got 3 update

he did last Email on 3june

after that on 18,19june update on its own

on 20th June i got issue directly on AP to iSSUE,

then case again updated on 24th june but same ISSUE,

and today got a call from karachi EMX .

so i was in AP 4 months 27 days

my pray with all of VJ frnz

soon everyone come out from this dark hole AP

wow...That's great sister Hlplful786...Great to know your visa got issued......Now Raja213+Kaleem+Maabish+Yarm24+Sajidla are next and several others perhaps who are silent readers on VJ here...Heartly & warmly congrats for your visa got ISSUED...Almighty bless you always more than this visa and dont forget to keep encouraging all bros n sis in here to boost up their energy and patience level and give them moral support to come out of this AP... :idea::dancing:

By the way ... many many heartily and warmly congrats on your visa again...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray...

thanks & regards

ALI & SANDRA

wow...That's great sister Hlplful786...Great to know your visa got issued......Now Raja213+Kaleem+Maabish+Yarm24+Sajidla are next and several others perhaps who are silent readers on VJ here...Heartly & warmly congrats for your visa got ISSUED...Almighty bless you always more than this visa and dont forget to keep encouraging all bros n sis in here to boost up their energy and patience level and give them moral support to come out of this AP... :idea::dancing:

By the way ... many many heartily and warmly congrats on your visa again...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray...

thanks & regards

ALI & SANDRA

cangrats to helful786 on visa and wish u have wonderful life there

thank you AaliPDX786 I just got my medical today from islamambad waiting for my jointed sponser to fell the I864 And send it to me on mail ? right or email is fine ? for embassy please tell me he is in usa and i am in pakistan aslo waiting to fell 260 and picture and passport are ready to submit in embassy soon inshallah please keep us in praying

My wife had interview in March 2013. She received call from Embassy in last week of April to resubmit medical and DS260. On Friday June 6, 2014 for 2nd time went for oath and finger prints. Same day web site stated ISSUED and visa was in hand on June 9th. Last Saturday she came to US.

I think you guys should be little aggressive with email to embassy. Wish you good luck.

How long its take between to call for finger print and oath ? when submit fresh medical and docments

Timeline

cangrats to helful786 on visa and wish u have wonderful life there

thank you AaliPDX786 I just got my medical today from islamambad waiting for my jointed sponser to fell the I864 And send it to me on mail ? right or email is fine ? for embassy please tell me he is in usa and i am in pakistan aslo waiting to fell 260 and picture and passport are ready to submit in embassy soon inshallah please keep us in praying

How long its take between to call for finger print and oath ? when submit fresh medical and docments

sajidla...u and all bros and sis are in prayers...iA u will get visa very soon .....u should start packing u will get visa bcoz ur case is all in ur favor...small problems will not make big issues and Embassy knows all this...pray for us too plz

Timeline

being in AP for 21 months, I made a inquiry on our case by asking Congressmen and when they emailed the embassy, the embassy replied: Mr. Khan has been in AP since Oct, 1, 2012, unfortunately we can not predict how long this process can take. Once the process is over we will contact him.

That is all they said and its strange that we didn't get a update on CEAC usually when they reply case gets updated.... There is no hope at all these days, we are so unfortunate to not get our visa when My husband was called for oath and finger prints in Feb If medical is valid for 6 months ours has been expired since April and if its valid for 1 year we still have two more months... :crying::cry: :cry:

Yarm24,

I submitted the medical and documents last year in first week of march 2013. That was the second medical after interview which is already expired in first week of march this year 2014. The embassy has not requested a new one so for nor the DS260 application form.

u n me r in the same boat ..my second submission expired as well after a year time.case continues in AP and no response from the US embassy.

Is Anyone know do i have to send orginal form i864 to embassy by my joined sponser or scan copy please ?

being in AP for 21 months, I made a inquiry on our case by asking Congressmen and when they emailed the embassy, the embassy replied: Mr. Khan has been in AP since Oct, 1, 2012, unfortunately we can not predict how long this process can take. Once the process is over we will contact him.

That is all they said and its strange that we didn't get a update on CEAC usually when they reply case gets updated.... There is no hope at all these days, we are so unfortunate to not get our visa when My husband was called for oath and finger prints in Feb If medical is valid for 6 months ours has been expired since April and if its valid for 1 year we still have two more months... :crying::cry: :cry:

dont lose your hope same we are all stuck in this dark hole and we will praying for you in this holy month just keep faith and stay stornge inshallah you will get it very soon we believe that so dont worried we are all r same just praying for each orther please

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Is Anyone know do i have to send orginal form i864 to embassy by my joined sponser or scan copy please ?

dont lose your hope same we are all stuck in this dark hole and we will praying for you in this holy month just keep faith and stay stornge inshallah you will get it very soon we believe that so dont worried we are all r same just praying for each orther please

Sajidla

No you must send original bcause i was submitted copy than embassy asked from me original signed i864

So sajidla send original dont waste your time...

Edited by kaleem999

sajidla...u and all bros and sis are in prayers...iA u will get visa very soon .....u should start packing u will get visa bcoz ur case is all in ur favor...small problems will not make big issues and Embassy knows all this...pray for us too plz

ok i will and thank you wish u all the best luck and praying for all of brother and sister inshallah here

Sajidla

No you must send original bcause i was submitted copy than embassy asked from me original signed i864

So sajidla send original dont waste your time...

ok kaleem thank you so much i will ask to my joined sponser to send me original form in mail from usa

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ok i will and thank you wish u all the best luck and praying for all of brother and sister inshallah here

ok kaleem thank you so much i will ask to my joined sponser to send me original form in mail from usa

Welcome dear can u please tell me your petitioner also submitted i864 or no just joind sponser submit i864...because my brother the the same stage he want to know send only from joind sponser i864 or as well from petitioner Edited by kaleem999

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.