TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear carolyn

My mom filled petition (f2a child under 21) for me in 2008 when she was lpr and i did my interview in 2013 and now it almost 14 months copmleted in ap and still now so my mom want to apply for citezenship now

So my question is that can it effect my case or delay....thank you so much

Edited by kaleem999

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you so much yarm i really wish you and orther brother sister can get visa in this month i will praying for you all inshallah we are close to get our visa inshallah

Thank you very much insha allha we all end our journey soon

themechanic

Im praying for you too brother insha allha god will help you to get your visa also all my bro and sis

Edited by yarm24

Timeline

Kaleem999,

Your mother getting citizenship will not hurt your case at all. I would encourage her to apply for citizenship. I don't know if it will help your case. I don't know enough about a F-2A visa. You could ask this question in a different forum.

Saijidia,

If his wife had 0 income send his I-864 and see what happens. He could write a letter also saying that he and his wife are no longer living together so on the I-864 he wouldn't count her in household size. I would have my wife make an appointment just to talk with an immigration lawyer. It should only cost $50 at most. Your situation is very different and I believe a lawyer could tell her the best things to do. It is worth the money because if you send in the paperwork and it is done wrong it may take the embassy months to respond. Your wife also needs to send her I-864 along with the paperwork on the house.

My husband and I did the I-130 paper petition and not the new electronic form so I have no idea how to fill that out.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

updates on 10,11 and 12th june 2014 then on 24th june and call from embassy on the same day to submit fresh medical for all family members---Is it a good sign or they are just updating file of everyone to keep records upto date???

Timeline

1 year 7 month and still such reply made me more sad today..........we need to think something new........:(

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. Thank you for your kind understanding.

1 year 7 month and still such reply made me more sad today..........we need to think something new........ :(

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hello Prince khan,

2 years and 7 months in Ap and I have got the same reply as yours. Not sure when our turn is gonna come. May ALLLAH have mercy on all of us aameen.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

please tell me how many people singn ds230 part 2 at interview time.. it make me worried now becoz thay did not ask me to singn ds230 part 2...please tell me if anyone know about it

Timeline

ALHUDULLILAH today i have a passport with IR1 visa by the grace of my most loving Allah ta'ala

let me share my journey with all of VJ frndz

my interview was on 23rd JAN 2014,(female)

after some basic Question CO gave me green slip n 2 months,

i got total 11 update

1st was on 25 jan

2nd was on 28 jan

3rd was on 11 march

4th was on 14th march

then

my hubby emailed them,i got 3 update

he did last Email on 3june

after that on 18,19june update on its own

on 20th June i got issue directly on AP to iSSUE,

then case again updated on 24th june but same ISSUE,

and today got a call from karachi EMX .

so i was in AP 4 months 27 days

my pray with all of VJ frnz

soon everyone come out from this dark hole AP

Edited by hlpful786

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So my congressman got the following e-mail today:

In response to your inquiry, we are sending this case in for review of the administrative processing situation. If this processing is done, we will have this case processed to conclusion. We will get back to you once the review is done. Thank you and have a good day.

I have not seen any email like this. Can this possibly be a "issue soon"? Last update was Nov 7th 2013!

Timeline

ALHUDULLILAH today i have a passport with IR1 visa by the grace of my most loving Allah ta'ala

let me share my journey with all of VJ frndz

my interview was on 23rd JAN 2014,(female)

after some basic Question CO gave me green slip n 2 months,

i got total 11 update

1st was on 25 jan

2nd was on 28 jan

3rd was on 11 march

4th was on 14th march

then

my hubby emailed them,i got 3 update

he did last Email on 3june

after that on 18,19june update on its own

on 20th June i got issue directly on AP to iSSUE,

then case again updated on 24th june but same ISSUE,

and today got a call from karachi EMX .

so i was in AP 4 months 27 days

my pray with all of VJ frnz

soon everyone come out from this dark hole AP

Congratulation to you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.