TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Your vaccination record and medical report was in the sealed packet. I was born in Chicago and spent many years there before moving to Michigan. There is lots to see and do there. Enjoy your new life.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes inshallah ramzan me hum sub aik dosere ko dowa karenge ke sub firends visa ley ramzan me.......ma ne suna hai ke kesi our ki dowa buhat jald qabool hoti hai so please dear friends apne dowao me mujhe yaad raki...

Your vaccination record and medical report was in the sealed packet. I was born in Chicago and spent many years there before moving to Michigan. There is lots to see and do there. Enjoy your new life.

You were born there really ! i gotta inbox u then. I love that city specially in summer.

Timeline

1 year 4 months in AP . No news at all. Medical expired but still embassy has not requested it. No automatic updates going on at all. Embassy replies standard AP email...Any march 2013 interviewers that got updates or new news?

carolyn I just check the form of my joined sponser there was only him sponser me not his wife buz i check his wife have 0. income in form said so i think all i need his fell i864 form and aslo will attached my house papers with it them will send it to embassy soon inshallah i got my medical aslo so just few things more and not sure about how to fell this 260 forms please help with that aslo thank you so much and god bless you

Please praying for me guys i am very close to get my visa inshallah i praying for all of here sister and brother may allah bless everyone this holy month and aslo dont forget to praying alot in this month buz this is forgiveness month thanks

Timeline

Sajidla. In this time Allah have plan for you to be with your wife and now he will make that's happened in your life.insha Allah and I will hearty praying for that .I will be very happy to see your visa issue soon. Allah will help all AP members to receive their visa's very soon ameen

Im In 31 months AP now Lets pray for each other easily it will get over vfor all of us very soon

Edited by yarm24

Sajidla. In this time Allah have plan for you to be with your wife and now he will make that's happened in your life.insha Allah and I will hearty praying for that .I will be very happy to see your visa issue soon. Allah will help all AP members to receive their visa's very soon ameen

Im In 31 months AP now Lets pray for each other easily it will get over vfor all of us very soon

Thank you so much yarm i really wish you and orther brother sister can get visa in this month i will praying for you all inshallah we are close to get our visa inshallah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.