TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

1 august 2013

I received the similar email. My interview was on August 23rd..

Did you case update in March and April?

My case updated than stopped completely and there has been no update since April 3rd..

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I received the similar email. My interview was on August 23rd..

Did you case update in March and April?

My case updated than stopped completely and there has been no update since April 3rd..

Yeah Same Her... In March got 2 updates and then 3rd April.. then stopped...

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bahrain
Timeline

My kid's status update today but not mine... Does it happen with someone with kid here??? Itne chotay bachay ka wo kia check kr rhe lol!!!

for them it really don't matter if its a kid or a grown up man.... agar dekha jaye to meree begam sahiba nay bhee kuch nahee kia magar un ko is say koi parwah nahee...In Sha Allah hoo jaye ga... meree duayen hain sab kay liye Ameen ..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

for them it really don't matter if its a kid or a grown up man.... agar dekha jaye to meree begam sahiba nay bhee kuch nahee kia magar un ko is say koi parwah nahee...In Sha Allah hoo jaye ga... meree duayen hain sab kay liye Ameen ..

we have to until the visa bulletin again comes to Sep 2013... and the prediction is the dates on visa bullein for f2a category will start moving in september or october visa bulletin. those who will becomes citizen soon will have a chance to upgrade their case rather wait for visa bulletin

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

My priority date is current no issue with anything everything is complete and fine no missing docs no second marriage no criminal record still we have to suffer :'( I am praying really hard bcz this is the only thing i can do!!!! Allah hum subki madad kray ameen!!!

Edited by Javeria1990

Sajidia,

The embassy does not like to accept houses if they are the main place you will live. Are you having trouble with your sponsor from 2009?

Caroly please one question again and i will expline all of them please help me thank you so much for there everyone

I call my joined sponer today friday after praying and he pick up my phone i told him this is what i need from him he said he can not promise from his wife to do anything but he will send me i864 form with his tex paid 2013 but he fell tex 2013 with his wife and he can only send form to me so i am wonder if he fell form and send with his tex which is i already paid tex i think so u think this is will be fine for my visa application aslo i will send this house docuemts to embassy thats will cover my sponser for my visa please ? my sponser already fell 2 form for his wife like mother and sister so he said i have wait until they have interview so after interview they can send me all this i am really confused and sad i am wonder thats why embassy wants to that form buz they know they are not together anymore so maybe thats why what to do next please thank you and god bless

Timeline

Did u travel outside of pakistan? If yes thats what is taling long.. Same happened with my dad..

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bahrain
Timeline

My priority date is current no issue with anything everything is complete and fine no missing docs no second marriage no criminal record still we have to suffer :'( I am praying really hard bcz this is the only thing i can do!!!! Allah hum subki madad kray ameen!!!

Assalam o Alikum,

my wife is in exactly same situation as yours..F2A.. we got married in March 2011... All our docs are complete our priority date is current.. but still in AP... from what i heard its a serious back ground check... Allah ham sab ko, app ko aur meree wife ko aur hamaree families ko Sabar Ata farmayee Ameen

Timeline

Nhi i have never travelled abroad mje to smjh ni ati kio????? Interview was very good CO ne b kaha k bht acha hva ha interview sub kch theek but she cannot issue us visa rite now but after sometime!!!! 3 mnths kaha tha or ab 6 mnth abt to end no sign last update was on 18 th june on its own on my son's case!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We are beneficiaries of F4 category immigrant visa. Our Interview was done back in April, 2013. Our case was put in Administrative Processing and there has been nothing new from the embassy since then.
I received the following email from the embassy this morning.

"Dear Mr. X,

Your case file in the subject immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, all applicants are required to submit the following documents to our office:

• An updated medical examination report from an Embassy approved physician.
  • Form DS-260. Form DS-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of the confirmation page to our office.
  • 2 visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View).
  • Also Mr. XY shall submit his valid passport to our office.

On receiving these items, we will schedule the applicant(s) for a personal appearnace at our office to electronically sign form DS-260.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

<KA02>"

I wanted to ask fellow members who have received this email in the past some questions:
1. When going for the updated medical, are all the vaccinations also done again? and what is the total sum being asked at Aziz Medical Islamabad?
2. We weren't asked for a new Affidavit of Support form, were you?
3. Is the procedure just as explained in the email? That is, we send the asked documents through the courier service and wait for the embassy to call us for DS-260 signature. Is there anything more to that?

4. How long did it take for the embassy to issue you visa after this?

Any further information would be highly appreciated!

Thanks

Timeline

Sajidia,

It is good that he is still willing to sponsor you but he must try and get his wife to fill out the I-864A. Also you can try to use your house on the I-864 but all the directions must be followed concerning the use of property. Read the instructions on the I-864 and follow them.

Timeline

As you all know our case was 15 months in AP. I don't see any reason what so ever putting our case in AP. Thanks God my wife got her visa on the 6th and passport was delivered on the 9th. Today my wife left Pakistan for USA and Insha-allah by this time will be here. Embassy wasted 15 months, processing of paper in USA took 9 months. In other words 24 months from A to Z.

I think this just a controlling method for those immigrants, whose category doesn't comes under yearly visa availability.

Aap log hosala rakahien, inshallah ek din visa mill jaiey ga. Yeh Rab kay aakah-tayyar may hay. Yeh jo waite hay indeed it's very hard.

As you all know our case was 15 months in AP. I don't see any reason what so ever putting our case in AP. Thanks God my wife got her visa on the 6th and passport was delivered on the 9th. Today my wife left Pakistan for USA and Insha-allah by this time will be here. Embassy wasted 15 months, processing of paper in USA took 9 months. In other words 24 months from A to Z.

I think this just a controlling method for those immigrants, whose category doesn't comes under yearly visa availability.

Aap log hosala rakahien, inshallah ek din visa mill jaiey ga. Yeh Rab kay aakah-tayyar may hay. Yeh jo waite hay indeed it's very hard.

I personally believe that these AP's take long becuz they dont ask anymore for police certs and this is where they might be doing there own checks from A to Z of a person. Wat do u all think about this?

and has anybody ever been on AP's for ONLY weeks or days, especially males?

And if there is someone here who is staying outside pakistan and waiting on their AP, is it taking too long for u also and how long have u been outside?

Edited by hatedawait

Timeline

Ap's have always been long even before they stopped asking for a police cert. They run background checks on the beneficiary but they can also run background checks on the petitioner if the embassy wants and this can take extra time.

There are males that are getting their visas in weeks but the number is very few. If a male gets out of AP in 8 or 9 months he is very lucky and I consider that to be quick by Islamabad standards.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.