TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i got the same email from embassy 2 time but still ap

I have around 11 to 13 times updates in dec 2013 and then twice in march 2014 My case got update in this month 6.9.10.11 embassy has done so much work in my case so I was expecting they will contact me for fresh docs because my 3rd medical already expire but after getting updates they haven't ask for it that's strange

Please prayers for all hope it will get over very soon for all of us insha allha

Thanks Allah ,

I got call from embassy today at 9 am asking for ds 260 new medical new picture passport i864a from my joined sponer from his wife aslo but they r not together so what to do please ? and the guy said as soon i did send this to embassy they will iusse my visa still i can not believe it until i have visa in my hand case update today and yesterday aslo please praying for me guys your praying working alot for everyone here keep praying inshallah we will get it soon

Timeline

Thanks Allah , I got call from embassy today at 9 am asking for ds 260 new medical new picture passport i864a from my joined sponer from his wife aslo but they r not together so what to do please ? and the guy said as soon i did send this to embassy they will iusse my visa still i can not believe it until i have visa in my hand case update today and yesterday aslo please praying for me guys your praying working alot for everyone here keep praying inshallah we will get it soon

dear sajidla...we all are praying for all bros & sis...but now it is obvious coming time is bringing fortune first for yarm24+raja123+sajidla and some silent VJs...

Plz dont worry and be confident.....plz pray for us as well coz we are 10th month in AP and medical already expired in Jan'14 but exbassy never called to ask any doc...dunno why they r delaying our case

Thanks Allah , I got call from embassy today at 9 am asking for ds 260 new medical new picture passport i864a from my joined sponer from his wife aslo but they r not together so what to do please ? and the guy said as soon i did send this to embassy they will iusse my visa still i can not believe it until i have visa in my hand case update today and yesterday aslo please praying for me guys your praying working alot for everyone here keep praying inshallah we will get it soon

Great News..plz supply those docs within a week and hopefully you are shipping out by next month InshAllah..plz pray for me too I I think I am the longest and the most senior on VJ's and in AP.... I just got a regular AP reply back this month....God know what they are up to now...

how many times you submitted medicals including new one ur going to submit???

Hello Sajidla,

You are close to get out of AP soon inshALLAH. Just submit the required documents as soon as possible and good luck.

Pray for all of us too.

Now my case is back at the embassy. It was received today via DHL. Let's hope they have all they need now...18 months of AP started in June.

Janetusman,

Great news :) and good luck.

thanks everyone i wish everyone can get out from this night mare process tell me which one ds 260 they r talking about please and why they wants to my friend wife i864a form i dont get it please if they r not together they file for me in 2009 now they r not together so what to do please that time my friend was GC holder now my friend got passport NOW please help me thanks

can someone tell me please that last 2 line what they are wanted like they will call me for finger print or what please help this is email i got from embassy today please someone who know this answer right thanks

Dear Applicant xxxx

Your case file in the subject immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, you are required to submit the following documents:

• An updated medical examination report from an Embassy approved physician.
  • Form DS-260. Form DS-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of the confirmation page to our office.
  • 2 visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View).
  • A new form I-864 from joint sponsor xxxxxx and form I-864A from his wife xxxxxx with their most recent US federal tax returns and copies of their US passports or Naturalization certificates.

Once you have prepared all these items and submitted online forms DS-260, please send the barcodes of submitted forms and we will have you schedules for a personal appearnace at our office to electronically sign form DS-260 and submit all other items.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

thanks everyone i wish everyone can get out from this night mare process tell me which one ds 260 they r talking about please and why they wants to my friend wife i864a form i dont get it please if they r not together they file for me in 2009 now they r not together so what to do please that time my friend was GC holder now my friend got passport NOW please help me thanks

not sure what u r asking..so you are saying in past your friends wife filed affidavit for you? and now Embassy asked specifically for her to fill affidavit form again?

you can have it filled again anyone's who's income is supportive past three years its simple form ? don't you have a sponsor? your wife is not having sufficient income level?

please also give a flash back on your timeline? if this will be your second or third medical submission?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Here below is the link of ds260 form sample and my openion about i864a u should email to embassy and tell him the situation maybe embassy can give you best way.....

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/DS-260%20Exemplar.pdf

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sajidla

One thing i forgated u said why emabssy asking from me i864a because in your affidavit support i864 your friend also included his wife income as well because of this emabssy asking contract between household member i hope u understand

Plz go ahead fill ds260 and submit barcode page as attachment ,,u know where we send online enquiry to embassy ...

Secondly just do ur med, pictures and a joint sponsor as stated and I guess email again to the embassy that your docs are ready and they can now schedule you for personal appearance

hope its clear now..

can someone tell me please that last 2 line what they are wanted like they will call me for finger print or what please help this is email i got from embassy today please someone who know this answer right thanks

Dear Applicant xxxx

Your case file in the subject immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, you are required to submit the following documents:

• An updated medical examination report from an Embassy approved physician.
  • Form DS-260. Form DS-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of the confirmation page to our office.
  • 2 visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View).
  • A new form I-864 from joint sponsor xxxxxx and form I-864A from his wife xxxxxx with their most recent US federal tax returns and copies of their US passports or Naturalization certificates.

Once you have prepared all these items and submitted online forms DS-260, please send the barcodes of submitted forms and we will have you schedules for a personal appearnace at our office to electronically sign form DS-260 and submit all other items.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Hi Sajidla,

Email the embassy and let them know the situation that the sponsor they are asking are not living together. see if they need another sponsor ? or you ask them if you can give them another sponsor tax returns ? and will that be okay ? see what they reply to you

The rest is easy just prepare the documents and let them know to schedule you for finger prints and oath.

good luck

Edited by themechanic

Plz go ahead fill ds260 and submit barcode page as attachment ,,u know where we send online enquiry to embassy ...

Secondly just do ur med, pictures and a joint sponsor as stated and I guess email again to the embassy that your docs are ready and they can now schedule you for personal appearance

hope its clear now..

personal appearance mean they will call me for personal to come to embassy for finger print ?oath ....... the guy said from embassy soon i send this documents to embassy they will issue my visa he said this morning and i have wait until i get ready my orther docuemnts like joint sponer thing them i will fell ds 260 online and send code to embassy by mail i hope i am clear on that thanks

personal appearance mean they will call me for personal to come to embassy for finger print ?oath ....... the guy said from embassy soon i send this documents to embassy they will issue my visa he said this morning and i have wait until i get ready my orther docuemnts like joint sponer thing them i will fell ds 260 online and send code to embassy by mail i hope i am clear on that thanks

yes "personal appearance" means you will be scheduled to be at the Embassy for finger prints n oath but sooner you send the docs the better...

Timeline

Thanks Allah ,I got call from embassy today at 9 am asking for ds 260 new medical new picture passport i864a from my joined sponer from his wife aslo but they r not together so what to do please ? and the guy said as soon i did send this to embassy they will iusse my visa still i can not believe it until i have visa in my hand case update today and yesterday aslo please praying for me guys your praying working alot for everyone here keep praying inshallah we will get it soon

Brother I'm so happy for you really im praying hearty for you to receive your visa very soon inshaallha

Edited by yarm24

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.