TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AaliPdx

Its good to know you get update today hopefully embassy move forward in your case insha Allah I will keep doing pray for you and all my sis and bro to come out this AP very soon

Kaleem bhai insha Allah very soon you able to join your family in usa and I do pray for that

Timeline

Now my case is back at the embassy. It was received today via DHL. Let's hope they have all they need now...18 months of AP started in June.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AaliPdx

Its good to know you get update today hopefully embassy move forward in your case insha Allah I will keep doing pray for you and all my sis and bro to come out this AP very soon

Kaleem bhai insha Allah very soon you able to join your family in usa and I do pray for that

Thanks a lot bro

@kaleem999 hold on tight bro.Inshallah ull be spending ramadan and eids with ur loved ones soon dont worry.Just read surah Muzamil on regular basis.

Ok danish bro i will do inshallah

Timeline

Now my case is back at the embassy. It was received today via DHL. Let's hope they have all they need now...18 months of AP started in June.

Congrats insha allha god will help you in this processes

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So embassy ask for medical 2 fresh photo nd ds 260 today after ap of 17 months nd said they ll cal me to embassy after suvmission of documents

did embassy send any letter for medical?.... which u ve 2 show the medical examiner....

Filed: Timeline

Almost 6 months in AP this month. :/
And almost three months since our last update!

I am going to contact my congressman soon and see if there's anything they can do. I tried emailing the Embassy but it has been almost three weeks and no response.

Does anyone know when medicals expire? I know my husband got his medical done right before his interview (Dec 26, 2013).

Timeline

Almost 6 months in AP this month. :/

And almost three months since our last update!

I am going to contact my congressman soon and see if there's anything they can do. I tried emailing the Embassy but it has been almost three weeks and no response.

Does anyone know when medicals expire? I know my husband got his medical done right before his interview (Dec 26, 2013).

did u get ur last update on its own or coz of ur email?

according to u they r not updating ur email?

plz explain ..

Timeline

Medical good for 6 months now ....

30 months in still under AP

Got reply from embassy but they did not ask for fresh docs I'm so nervous I think they are making a decisions in my case please everyone remember me in your pray as well allha please help everyone to come out from this nightmare AP very soon ameen

Dear Mr. Hussain,

As per our record, this visa case is being reviewed by consular officers. Therefore, as soon as the case is reviewed, we will contact accordingly, with an update.

Edited by yarm24

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

dear vj members what is invoice id that nvc send to us.ths is actualy required to fill form ds260.so i wana know which is this invoice id

If u dont have your invoice number so call to nvc they will give you...dont send email to nvc ok it should take about 2 weeks to reply so call to and get your invoice number in a second ok.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i got the same email from embassy 2 time but still ap

Medical good for 6 months now ....

30 months in still under AP

Got reply from embassy but they did not ask for fresh docs I'm so nervous I think they are making a decisions in my case please everyone remember me in your pray as well allha please help everyone to come out from this nightmare AP very soon ameen

Dear Mr. Hussain,

As per our record, this visa case is being reviewed by consular officers. Therefore, as soon as the case is reviewed, we will contact accordingly, with an update.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.