TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AaliPDX Really Glad to see you back brother hope you enjoying time with your wife please remember me as well in your praying my case has been updating now 6 June 9 and 10

i have received this email in past when i send embassy i864A its take them around 45 days to reviewed it tell your friend give them few weeks inshallha everything will be fine i don,t what kinda docs he already send so i hope its don,t take long

so nice of you yarm24...plz inform why u sent i864A and what is it for...

My friend sent them medical only and after 2 weeks he received such email from Embassy...

Today i received my passport visa is in hand. ALHAMULILLAH.

bohut Mubarak ho ..very happy for you n AP Kartoos....please keep in touch and keep praying for me ..as I am going thru sever pain of being away from loved ones..

Timeline

so nice of you yarm24...plz inform why u sent i864A and what is it for...

My friend sent them medical only and after 2 weeks he received such email from Embassy...

I-864A, this is joint sponsor Contract Between Sponsor household Member because my wife doesn't earn enough income..so my brother in law my joint sponsor ..

If your friend send medical then I would probably gives 4 weeks inshallha he will able hear good news very soon

Timeline

So it means this email is a hope for him to hear good news very soon iA...

I was reading that u and another brother raja123 are also getting updates...so I congratulate both of you brothers in advance for your visas...Pray for us as well...thanks and have blessed days ahead.

Timeline

thanks alipdx you r always in my prayers and every 1 who r in AP

Faisal Bhai ...Jitne Mango (Aam) khane hain kha lo kyunke wahan sirf dollar, cheese, honey or butter hain lekin asli nasli AAM nahin...lolz

Sindhri, Langra, Anwar Rathor, Chonsa... choice is yours :rofl:

Timeline

Yes calling NVC does make a difference, at least that's what I think. My case was not updating. I called them back in March 2014 and said to lady from NVC "If I have committed a crime marrying a Pakistani?. I said, if there an issue, concern in the eyes of embassy. That should be shared with me so I can help embassy to resolve it. I said even criminals in US know the reasons for delay of the case. I have no information's why my case was put in AP. What the hell is going on in my case etc.

Then things start rolling, three weeks ago my wife received call and requested to submitted DS260, fresh medical and two pictures. Caller from embassy told her after receiving these documents. She will be called for finger prints and oath. Now we are hoping and waiting call from embassy.

Once in a month send email to embassy. After every 15 days your wife should call and inquire from NVC. Next month have your congressman and senator inquire on your wifes behalf from embassy. TThere should be exchange of emails with NVC and embassy by your wife.... correspondence key HAL CHAL hoti rehni chaiey. Insha-Allah aap ka aur jo bahi, behan AP may haien.. kam ho jaiey ga.

Well u cud very well be right. plus u have ur own experience of it that supposedly it helped. will try doing so as well. thanks for ur help and feedback.

has ur wife sent in the docs? how long has ap been for her? CR1 as well? wen was the interview? did CO say anything or you have any doubt why she went in AP? does it matter if u have a senator contact or congressman or both r equally good? also, pls can u tell me whats a good time to call nvc based on usa eastern time and what prompts to press to reach an agent?

lot of questions i know.. but if u can answer them, ill appreciate it. thanks. or u cud inbox msg me. take care and regards.

Timeline

congrats to faisal and everyone getting their visas. praying everyone inshaAllah gets out of this AP hole soon too. and good luck to the ones getting updates. my wifes case just doesnt update by itself unless me or her inquire on it. GUYS please REMEMBER our case in ur prayers as well. She has now been in AP for 2.5 years. thats just crazy and a very long time i feel for a woman to be in AP. please remember us and pray it happens soon for us too. thanks everyone. God bless u all.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

dear vj members is ds230 and ds 260 forms one and same thing except that ds260 is online form?

Dear raja this is the link of ds260 form sample....

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/DS-260%20Exemplar.pdf

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys need help with my case

I am waiting on my immigrant visa f4 (family visa) . 3 months have passed and the family is still on administrative processing.The counselor officer said that it will take 3 months . i know they check for security purposes but me and my family already have visiting visa stamped on my passport so i was wondering why would it take so long? If any body in the same category as f4 can tell me the wait time or how long they waited and how long it is takes for f4 to be issued ?

I pray that every body going through adm processing get issued visas soon IA

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our cases updated today because of the mail sent by my husband but this time we got different reply:

Your case is still pending under administrative processing, unfortunately we cannot predict how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy.

What does this mean???? Anybody got such kind of reply ?? Does it mean my AP is going to be very lengthy :'(

Timeline

Our cases updated today because of the mail sent by my husband but this time we got different reply:

Your case is still pending under administrative processing, unfortunately we cannot predict how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy.

What does this mean???? Anybody got such kind of reply ?? Does it mean my AP is going to be very lengthy :'(

They sending same reply mostly everyone when case in ap. And pending I have also got this email too few months ago its mean embassy don't know when its going to over wait could be possible few weeks or few months this is normal response from embassy please think positive maybe in few months your AP going to complete and you also know 80% woman AP complete in less then a year inshaallha you are one of them sister our prayers with you have a faith in allha don't worry everything going to be work out for you on day

Sis don't worry inshallha just keep praying to allha inshallha your AP going to over soon

I want to see all my bro and sis here come out from AP very soon inshallha ameen

Timeline

congrats to faisal and everyone getting their visas. praying everyone inshaAllah gets out of this AP hole soon too. and good luck to the ones getting updates. my wifes case just doesnt update by itself unless me or her inquire on it. GUYS please REMEMBER our case in ur prayers as well. She has now been in AP for 2.5 years. thats just crazy and a very long time i feel for a woman to be in AP. please remember us and pray it happens soon for us too. thanks everyone. God bless u all.

Nvc number 603-334-0700 press 3 to speak with operator directly call around 7.30am est time and good luck to hear something good news from nvc inshaallha

monday to friday from 7:00 a.m. EST to 12:00 midnight

I feel very sorry about your wife long AP this not fair. For women

Embassy currently working in old cases please you can also hope for best my prayer with you

Edited by yarm24

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.