TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratzzz to everyone who got there visa .... June 7 2014 completes 90 days for my husband case in AP... Feeling so stress and disappointed today well..... Is it gud to get updates on ur case cuz mine has not been updated since may 7

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Interview date was 4th June 2014, Case updated 6th June 2014.

After the interview case updates 3 or 4 times then it stopped!!! My interview was in dec 2013 everything was fine and complete But still they put us me and my baby in AP :( last update on our cases was 3rd april!!!

There is no timeframe for this AP it varies from case to case!!

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

so today i also got update on my case.it is 2 update on my case.and case is updating by itself.beofre this my case never got updated in 17 months of my AP.but now on 6th june it got updated and today it also got updated.so i am hoping my AP will come to an end soon inshllha

Timeline

Raja123 my case also got updated today 9 June when your medical going to expire? I think our ap is very close to getting end inshaallha

yarm24 you are right .it seems now it is our turn to get visa.i hope that this AP will come to an end soon inshllha.i submitted my medical in december last year.so dont know when they will ask for new one

Edited by raja123

Timeline

yarm24 you are right .it seems now it is our turn to get visa.i hope that this AP will come to an end soon inshllha.i submitted my medical in december last year.so dont know when they will ask for new one

Yes you right its our turn now we should expect call for embassy inshallha in this week or maybe tomorrow I have that feeling inshallha And Allha will make this happen ..

if you submitted medical in dec last year so then its probably already expired because now its only valid for 6 months inshallha we will get our visa soon

Timeline

Yes you right its our turn now we should expect call for embassy inshallha in this week or maybe tomorrow I have that feeling inshallha And Allha will make this happen ..

if you submitted medical in dec last year so then its probably already expired because now its only valid for 6 months inshallha we will get our visa soon

Dear i have heard that medical is valid for one year in case of CR1 visa

Timeline

Please continue to pray for us we have been reaffirmed by USCIS and sitting at embasy since nov and in jan they opened our case and since then nothing but AP. No request for updated documents nothing. I am leaving to visit him this summer for two weeks and know it will be harder this time to leave it's so much painful but please pray for us we've been on this journey since oct of 2010 and want nothing more than to start our family and live a normal life

congrats to all visas being issued and congrats to those seeing the end of their journey!

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

so dear vj members i just called NVC and the lady told me that your Administrative processing is over.and embassy will ask for new medical and other fresh documents soon.i have been in AP from last 17 months.so now am hoping that i will get my visa very soon inshallha

Timeline

so dear vj members i just called NVC and the lady told me that your Administrative processing is over.and embassy will ask for new medical and other fresh documents soon.i have been in AP from last 17 months.so now am hoping that i will get my visa very soon inshallha

Wow what a geart news brother including me we both have to get ready for new documents

Timeline

Please continue to pray for us we have been reaffirmed by USCIS and sitting at embasy since nov and in jan they opened our case and since then nothing but AP. No request for updated documents nothing. I am leaving to visit him this summer for two weeks and know it will be harder this time to leave it's so much painful but please pray for us we've been on this journey since oct of 2010 and want nothing more than to start our family and live a normal life

congrats to all visas being issued and congrats to those seeing the end of their journey!

One day inshaallha your husband going to be with you forever and you will get see this allha will help you to end your journey soon our prayers with you sister

Timeline

i called the nvc just rite now and i was told by lady that my administrative process is over there are just waiting for visa availability. that means they they are waiting for my priority date which is may 2 2013 to be current,

all f2a category ppl they have to wait for priority date to become current for their issuence of visa.

that means we have to wait at 9 to 10 months or more than that to reach visa bulletin in 2013..

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

My priority date is june 2011 i dunt know why they are not working on our cases :(:( what are they waiting for ya Allah plz help me i m going through a very depressing phase of my life :'( 6 month going on and no updates on our cases

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.