TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Raja Sahib,

Aiey taan bari ziadti hay, tousi sa dy kolon 2 mahiney senior oun. Tousa na da case phellay ho na chaiey da. God knows, how's embassies system works and why they put cases for so long in AP.

I think embassy is really working on old cases now. I know another family after 2+ years they got visa in April 2014. As you know Faisal213 (U R Raja123) yesterday got visa after 2 years. As you stated yesterday there was an update in your case. You will see when case is about to conclude there will be updates every few weeks....... that's is the sign that Embassy will be calling you soon. At least that's what happened in my case.

VJ is a good forum to learn and share experience with others. Wish you good luck.

Timeline

Raja Sahib,

Aiey taan bari ziadti hay, tousi sa dy kolon 2 mahiney senior oun. Tousa na da case phellay ho na chaiey da. God knows, how's embassies system works and why they put cases for so long in AP.

I think embassy is really working on old cases now. I know another family after 2+ years they got visa in April 2014. As you know Faisal213 (U R Raja123) yesterday got visa after 2 years. As you stated yesterday there was an update in your case. You will see when case is about to conclude there will be updates every few weeks....... that's is the sign that Embassy will be calling you soon. At least that's what happened in my case.

VJ is a good forum to learn and share experience with others. Wish you good luck.

tnx APkartoos.but there is one strange thing my case got updated when it was 11 pm in pakistan and 2 pm in usa.so it means it got updated from states

Edited by raja123

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Raja123 Yes it happened with me too I also got update yesterday my last update was in March 26 I'm in under ap from 30 months and my medical expire in april 2014 i have already send embassy 3 times medical so now im waiting for them to contact me please remember me in your prayer I think its good sign hopefully embassy will contact us soon inshallha

Raja how many times did you submitted medical?

Edited by yarm24

Timeline

tnx APkartoos.but there is one strange thing my case got updated when it was 11 pm in pakistan and 2 pm in usa.so it means it got updated from states

Yes, that means your case is in US and and being check for security purposes. Brother you will see rapid progress in your case in the coming months.

AP train (Houn TOR paiey aaiey) has start moving now...... chootay mootay junction pay aab yeh nahi rook kay gi....Insha-allah. Be patient and hope for the best.

Timeline

Faisal may have asked this question. My wife doesn't interact with people to this extent and ask questions. Which she should. When she went for medical there she met a girl. Who also came for medical 2nd time. This girl told my wife, her case was put in AP because in first interview CO asked her. Does she know her husband was married in USA? She said her reply was "NO" he was not married before in US. CO told her BIBI go home and investigate about his first marriage and put the case in AP. Her interview was in April 2014.

I said to my wife, she should have asked her phone number and after interview, call her and find out what goes on 2nd time, because knowledge is power. My wife she does feel comfortable to ask ??? and phone numbers. So I know she won't ask this kind of questions.

AP kartoos i didnt get one thing and that is, if her interview was in april 2014 so how she came for 2nd medical, becoz as in my information ur medical valid for 6months n we get appointment 10 or 15 days before of ur interview date.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

5 months inn Ap case send back to uscis for review and send back to embassy last update on 12 march as i send email. I was on vacation with my husband and he will leaving for US tomorrow . We spend very good quality time together . He came last year and now more then one and half year he again come to visit me . Still waiting for embassy .Allah knows how long this will be over. Ever month we think that this will be the month may be they will contact . We already submit our relationship proof to USCIS . Only waiting for Allah permission to say go now. Remember us also in your prayers. Congrtz to all who got there visa.

5 months inn Ap case send back to uscis for review and send back to embassy last update on 12 march as i send email. I was on vacation with my husband and he will leaving for US tomorrow . We spend very good quality time together . He came last year and now more then one and half year he again come to visit me . Still waiting for embassy .Allah knows how long this will be over. Ever month we think that this will be the month may be they will contact . We already submit our relationship proof to USCIS . Only waiting for Allah permission to say go now. Remember us also in your prayers. Congrtz to all who got there visa.

I am happy that you got to spend time with your husband, and I'm sorry he had to leave and go home. It;s an awful feeling having to say goodbye, not knowing when you will see each other again. I pray your are out of AP soon and reunited with your husband for good in the US, InshAllah

Timeline

AP kartoos i didnt get one thing and that is, if her interview was in april 2014 so how she came for 2nd medical, becoz as in my information ur medical valid for 6months n we get appointment 10 or 15 days before of ur interview date.

That lady came in for 2nd time medical for 2nd interview. I am sure Embassy will issue her visa otherwise they would not for 2nd interview. I think Embassy understand people come from far flung areas and travelling is not easy in Pakistan.

Let me tell you about the validation of Medical. My wife's first Medical was in Feb. 2013 and her first interview was in middle of March 2013. Embassy didn't request fresh Medical after 6 months nor after year in Feb. 2014. I did not inquire either from Embassy. I just said to my self when ever Embassy will request. We will furnish new medical. I think it was last week of April 2014 when Embassy personnel called and requested to submit DS260, fresh medical and two pictures.

At medical center they stated, if she had come back after 6 months of her first medical. Medical center would have charged RS 6000.00. Since it's more than year of first medical full fee have to pay again. Which was about RS 10,000.00 but this time they administered 2 vaccine injections before 4 vaccine injection were administered.

My advise to prospective visa candidates is DON'T INQUIRE.....NO WORRY ..... NO CHINTA ... medical ka boohj dil pay lay ka nahi. When Embassy needs fresh document or medical they will inform you and then you provide..... Why worry about something Embassy has not asking for.....

Mangos ka mousam Pakistan may start ho ga ya ho ga....AP may jo log haien .... Da ba kay mango cho-po..... Yahan USA may Pakistan jay sy mango nahi mill laien gy. South America kay mango mill ja tay haien.... Oun ka zaiqa, bas es tarah hay....KIYA PEEDI..... KIYA PEEDI KA SORBAH........ LOLZ.

Timeline

Raja123 Yes it happened with me too I also got update yesterday my last update was in March 26 I'm in under ap from 30 months and my medical expire in april 2014 i have already send embassy 3 times medical so now im waiting for them to contact me please remember me in your prayer I think its good sign hopefully embassy will contact us soon inshallha

Raja how many times did you submitted medical?

Dear Yarm24 i have submitted medical twice,one at the tim eof interview and than another in december last yearr.i hope this AP come to an end for everybody

Timeline

Dear Yarm24 i have submitted medical twice,one at the tim eof interview and than another in december last yearr.i hope this AP come to an end for everybody

Raja123 thank you for sharing info I have notice that the embassy now working mostly in old cases so hopefully they going to issues our visa soon inshaallha

Timeline

Raja123 thank you for sharing info I have notice that the embassy now working mostly in old cases so hopefully they going to issues our visa soon inshaallha

yarm24 you are right because many old vj members are getting visa.so we can also hope that we will be next in line now iinshllha

Timeline

i didnt send any email since 12 march 2014 .i am confuse should i send mail to embassy or should i wait.

It has been about 3 months now, definitely you should send email to Embassy. It doesn't hurt to send a mail once in a month.

Timeline

I am happy that you got to spend time with your husband, and I'm sorry he had to leave and go home. It;s an awful feeling having to say goodbye, not knowing when you will see each other again. I pray your are out of AP soon and reunited with your husband for good in the US, InshAllah

Thank you yes it is very painful to say goodbye to someone close to your heart. Allah knows when this wait end. and when we reunite . I am totally sad and upset without him. Also Allah knows when we meet again. :cry:

I finally had my interview today and the interview went well as far as I could tell. The officer didn't even ask to see pictures or latest tax documents and was pretty content with my conversation with him. However, he issued the green paper to me and said that the case needs further processing. He did however say that we was going to recommend me for approval but the US embassy just needed to do further processing on their behalf before a decision. I asked why and how long but he couldn't say much. Does anyone around here from Islamabad know the rough times AP is taking these days at Islamabad for IR1 or CR1? Anyone else in my position or is everyone getting their approvals?

I also think that they have decided beforehand where your case is going and the interview seems to be a mere formality for their satisfaction. Whether they will hand out an approval, or push it towards AP is I feel decided already.

I'm female. We've been married almost two years now. I've previously loved in the UK for three years for undergraduate studies and travelled to Europe (never overstaying and no arrests) but never to the US. My husband immigrated in 2001 and was a green card holder so never over stayed/ no arrests/ nothing suspicious. No arrests in Pakistan or anywhere else for either of us. I don't think there was anything the would raise red flags but now that we have been put in the process I guess I can only pray that its quick and swift without any issues inshallah.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.