TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ATTENSHUN ATTENSHUN ....... THOSE IN AP ...........EK ZARORI ELLAN PERHIEY

Jo Behan, Bahaioun ka visa AP may hay oun ko omeed ka daaman nahi chor na chaiey. Aaj Friday ko may rey wife ka be oath aur finger prints hoiey. She was congratualed by the CO/VO and was told. She will receive passoport with visa stamped in a week or so. I just checked the Ceac site and it states ISSUED.

Our case remained 15 months in AP. G bas yeh smjh laien hum 15 months AP may Jal Jal Jal kay KUNDAN ba nay haien.

May rey aap sy gouzarish hay OMEED ka daaman na chorine. Rab ko yad kerien aur Dua maangie aur sourah Mouzammil perhaien.

May Sam&Waq, Analyst Sahib aur VJ friends jin ka nam yaad nahi, kay mofeed mashveroun ka bay hd mashkoor'o mamnoon houn. Aur DAWAG'O houn. Jo Bahie, Behan AP may haien. Allah oun key mouskal aassan ker aur oun ko AP may kaamyabi aata fermaiey aur AP jaldi pouri aur khatam ker dy..... Ameen Souma....Ameen

Many congrats to you and Faisal Bhai.. Allhumdullilah it is a great day :)

I would love to know if your wife or Faisal bhai know some inside.. THose who were there for oath, were they all recent interviewers or have been waiting for years?

Timeline

Many congrats to you and Faisal Bhai.. Allhumdullilah it is a great day :)

I would love to know if your wife or Faisal bhai know some inside.. THose who were there for oath, were they all recent interviewers or have been waiting for years?

My wife said there must be 80+ people for finger prints and oath. People she interacted with were came in for 2nd time for finger prints and oath. VO/CO didn't ask her any question other than in Urdu "aagir hum tum ko visa dy daien. Tum ko US ja nay may kit na time la gy ga". Before she could reply to his question, an other VO/CO sitting with this gentleman replied in Urdu " Yeh tou kal he chal lay jaiey gi". My wife then said "haan may kal he chali jaoun gi". Then they took oath, finger printed and congratulated to her and said in next week you will get call from AMX to pick your passport with visa stamped.

I just checked web site and it states issued.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bahrain
Timeline

@sunnyamin after june 2 update my case also got updates on 4 and 5 june please pray that IN SHA ALLAH every one get visa including my case.

my case was also updated june 2nd but nothing after that.. seems like they mistakenly clicked on my case due to which the case got updated.. Well my believes are Every thing happens for a reason If Allah Want me to be apart from my wife then he knows that is better for us right now and when the time will be right she will get her visa, In Sha Allah. May Allah bless us all with what is beneficent for us Ameen

Timeline

My wife said there must be 80+ people for finger prints and oath. People she interacted with were came in for 2nd time for finger prints and oath. VO/CO didn't ask her any question other than in Urdu "aagir hum tum ko visa dy daien. Tum ko US ja nay may kit na time la gy ga". Before she could reply to his question, an other VO/CO sitting with this gentleman replied in Urdu " Yeh tou kal he chal lay jaiey gi". My wife then said "haan may kal he chali jaoun gi". Then they took oath, finger printed and congratulated to her and said in next week you will get call from AMX to pick your passport with visa stamped.

Does she knows when they were interviewed for the first time?

my case was also updated june 2nd but nothing after that.. seems like they mistakenly clicked on my case due to which the case got updated.. Well my believes are Every thing happens for a reason If Allah Want me to be apart from my wife then he knows that is better for us right now and when the time will be right she will get her visa, In Sha Allah. May Allah bless us all with what is beneficent for us Ameen

Strongly agreed! My husband and I also have the same believes and we pray Allah unite us when it is best for us :D Ameen

Timeline

After a while my case update today 6 June I was so stocked to see my last update was 26 March please remember me in your prayer as well I'm in under 30months ap I do praying for all of my brothers and sister's

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

few days ago i send email and i got this reply but i did not hear anything yet please anyone can tell me about that here is the reply from embassy..

Thank you for your email.

As per our record, this visa case is being reviewed by consular officers. Therefore, as soon as the case is reviewed, we will contact accordingly, with an update.

Sincerely,

IV Unit, Consular Section,

US Embassy, Islamabad.

KA02

i wana know some more things my last update was 14 march and 15 march but after that no update then i send email thay update my status on 19 may and after that nothing happen please anyone can tell me about that

Timeline

Aisha,

This is great news! I am really happy that your husband was in town to visit you :) Inshallah your AP will be over bohat jald :)

Thank you he is leaving today ,now i am upset., nai hoga q k mai daily check kar rai hoon par 12 march k bad say un logon nay mery case ko touch tak nai kia hai.

Timeline

MUBROOK MUBROOK APkartoos

have a good journey ahead n always be happy wth ur wife

plz pry for me too im in AP last 4 and half month,i m not getting even single update.

plz plz everybody pry for me n my husband

Timeline

MUBROOK MUBROOK APkartoos

have a good journey ahead n always be happy wth ur wife

plz pry for me too im in AP last 4 and half month,i m not getting even single update.

plz plz everybody pry for me n my husband

Thank you very much. Not only AP sy jaan choot gaiey, roz roz Humbarger, Pizza, Chapotlay, Gayrose, (Shahverma) kahnay sy jaan choot jaiey gi.

Aab kha nay ko mo mill lay ga Qorma, Pallow, Prathay, Biryani, Sirsoun ka Saag aur maakiey ky rooti, Shahi tookray , Bihari Kaboob.... aagir kuch nahi tou kam iz kam gahar key sookhi rooti tou kahnay ko mill he jaiey gy...... LOLZ...... Shaadi kay 3+ sal bad..... I am very happy today and I couldn't believe CEA site ISSUED.

You should ask your honey buny boo, once a month send email to embassy and every couple of months Congressman and Senators should inquire about your case. Insha-Allah kam ho jaiey ga..... AS we say DAIRE HAY..... ANDAHIER nahi ..... Try not frustrate. All of you going through AP are in my prayers.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wowww congrats alot AP kartoos sooooo happy for you!!!! Itni achi achi news sunkr bht hoosla horha InshaAllah hum loog jo wait kr rhe hmara b time jald ajaega InshaaAllah!!!!!!!

Timeline

Wowww congrats alot AP kartoos sooooo happy for you!!!! Itni achi achi news sunkr bht hoosla horha InshaAllah hum loog jo wait kr rhe hmara b time jald ajaega InshaaAllah!!!!!!!

IN SHA ALLAH JAWERIA....

Timeline

Thank you very much Javeria. Insha-Allah aap ka kam ho ga keoun nahi ho ga. American citzen/ Green holder ka Pakistan may shaadi ker na crime tou nahi hay. Required papers were submitted, keoun nahi visa mill lay ga. Keoun yeh log case ko AP may dal tay haien? Embassy kay log jan tay haien yah Allah-Tala jan ta hay.

Itney daire case ko AP may latkana.... it's not fair. When you receive the visa. Phir yeh he sooch aa tey hay Daire aaiey dourest. Aap kay liey aur jo AP may haien. App sab ka AP jaldi kahtam ho. Aap aur jo log AP may haien sourah Mouzamil perhaien. Insha-allah jaldi AP khatam ho jaiey ga.

alslam u aliqum every 1 sorry for lat reply i am very thankfull to every 1 wishing me.APkartoos app koo mubarik hu.i will post detail few hour later you all in my prayer we r like family.

staus shows issued (Alhamdulillah)

alslam u aliqum every 1 sorry for lat reply i am very thankfull to every 1 wishing me.APkartoos app koo mubarik hu.i will post detail few hour later you all in my prayer we r like family.

status shows issued (Alhamdulillah)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.