TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

if you are us citzezn they will never replay any of your email buz my wife did send many email to us embassy in islamambad and they they never replay only they replay to my email buz i am applicated and they never replay to her so no worried about it please good luck and praying for you

its just my opinion and observation about emailing embassy in pakistan, Sajid Rora i think a beneficiary should not inquire about his/her status because this maybe cause delay and negative impression on your case as embassy might think that you want to the visa so direly

i spend 14 months in Ap and i was k1 applicant and during my ap i never emailed the embassy about my case but my fiance( now wife) did email embassy every two weeks and every time she emailed them they replied in a day or so. so all im trying to say is that let your wife email the embassy every two weeks so the embassy know that your wife is concerned about her husband visa case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

just 1time i did email to the embassy,after that my husband do every time.

i red on this forum that shouldnt do too much email to the embassy may be they can delay ur case.

thats why in 4 months my husband did only 3 or 4 email...

Timeline

if you are us citzezn they will never replay any of your email buz my wife did send many email to us embassy in islamambad and they they never replay only they replay to my email buz i am applicated and they never replay to her so no worried about it please good luck and praying for you

who is applicant wife or husband?

my husband always get reply he is US citizen.

i didnt understand ur message..

Timeline

its just my opinion and observation about emailing embassy in pakistan, Sajid Rora i think a beneficiary should not inquire about his/her status because this maybe cause delay and negative impression on your case as embassy might think that you want to the visa so direly

i spend 14 months in Ap and i was k1 applicant and during my ap i never emailed the embassy about my case but my fiance( now wife) did email embassy every two weeks and every time she emailed them they replied in a day or so. so all im trying to say is that let your wife email the embassy every two weeks so the embassy know that your wife is concerned about her husband visa case.

I agree, APPLICANT (USA ka Gahar Jamiey / In punjabi gahar jawaiey ... LOLZ ) should be correspondence with NVC or Embassy. Not the beneficiaries, also it is true do not write or inquire every week. May be once a month or every two monts.

Bar bar email per NVC or Embassy kay log bag naaraz ho ja tay haien. Please keep in mind in NVC and Embassy may kaam ker nay wa la log. Ba ray he naazak aur haasaas taabiet ka log haien..... Aahoo.

Pakistan key germaiey aur load shedding nay Embassy waloun key maat mari hoiey hay. AP ka kaam who khaak ker raien. Embassy waloun sy poucho/inquirey ker ro tou who javab day. O bibi...O bahi jaow aap na kam kero.... "hamari shahrabat Roh-Aafza pee pee ker maat wajiey hoiey hay" .... LOLZ.

My case last update was 14 march 2014.. After that i emailed embassy on 8 may and case updated than i emailed them 29 May case updated. Today after 2 months almost case updated on its own which is june 2.... Please pray for me that me n my wife celebrate eid together

my wife case was also update itself on 29th may and then 2nd june also but still in ap...

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Inshaa Allah u will be approved and get ur visa in 3 days in ur hands

today evening i m leaving for islamabad plz pray for me

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@sunnyamin after june 2 update my case also got updates on 4 and 5 june please pray that IN SHA ALLAH every one get visa including my case.

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

5 months inn Ap case send back to uscis for review and send back to embassy last update on 12 march as i send email. I was on vacation with my husband and he will leaving for US tomorrow . We spend very good quality time together . He came last year and now more then one and half year he again come to visit me . Still waiting for embassy .Allah knows how long this will be over. Ever month we think that this will be the month may be they will contact . We already submit our relationship proof to USCIS . Only waiting for Allah permission to say go now. Remember us also in your prayers. Congrtz to all who got there visa.

5 months inn Ap case send back to uscis for review and send back to embassy last update on 12 march as i send email. I was on vacation with my husband and he will leaving for US tomorrow . We spend very good quality time together . He came last year and now more then one and half year he again come to visit me . Still waiting for embassy .Allah knows how long this will be over. Ever month we think that this will be the month may be they will contact . We already submit our relationship proof to USCIS . Only waiting for Allah permission to say go now. Remember us also in your prayers. Congrtz to all who got there visa.

Filed: Timeline

Salam

They have asked our family to submit their 2nd medical in last September, my mom dad and a younger brother submitted but unfortunately me (uk)and my other brother (Australia )didn't, witin 18 days they have issued visas to my family, then my brother all the way came from Australia and submitted his passport and a medical, his status changed into ready for few days then again into the AP till now though they update our status date on regular basis but still no moments, my question is plzzzzzzz suggest me should I come to the Pakistan and submit my 2nd medical or wait for their call. If any one can help me I would b very thankfull, v r in AP since last 2 years

Timeline

today evening i m leaving for islamabad plz pray for me

We all are praying for you Faisal bhai...iA u will get visa this time...pray for us as well

Timeline

Dhanish,

When the embassy asked for new medical from the family did that request include you also? If it did you could be waiting forever to hear from the embassy again. I would make a copy of the email requesting a medical and go have it done and sent to the embassy.

Timeline

Finally my case made it back to NVC. They said its under "additional processing", so looks like they are going to ask for updated financials. I just hope it doesn't take weeks for them to do this too...

Timeline

Aisha,

This is great news! I am really happy that your husband was in town to visit you :) Inshallah your AP will be over bohat jald :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.